Sleep Over

Dark Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wandering the streets for hours, he found himself back Yesung's house watching the younger man and his friends from afar. He didn't know when or why he wanted to have the boy to himself, he just did.

He’s been watching Yesung since the boy was young. He knows what Yesung went through and who everyone Yesung knew was, he also knew how much the boy was different from his family and friends. It was a small curiosity about the boy that had gone havoc and turned into a fierce desire and obsession. In a few months time, he will take his favorite human and retreat far away from everything familiar to them.

_____

 

"um well you guys are welcomed to stay here if you want”Leeteuk said”the grandparents said it was okay, they probably will stay at my mom’s place though”

“There’s nine of us Teukie”Yesung said.

“I know”Leeteuk laughed”we can all group up, however you want and go sleep in the two rooms that are available. There’s my room and Yesung’s room, though his room is way bigger than mine”

Leeteuk pointed at his cousin and Yesung sighed. Donghae smiled and considered going with Leeteuk but Yesung was his friend afterall.

“Um well maybe three or four of us can fit in my room”Yesung said”does anyone want to stay in my room?”

“I’ll go”Siwon said and Yesung nodded.

“Me too”Donghae said.

“Why didn't you ask Ryeowook yet?”Eunhyuk asked with a lost expression and Leeteuk chuckled with Kangin elbowing him back.

Yesung blushed slightly and spoke hesitantly”Um well it’s kinda given that he’ll stay in my room…because..you know he’s my...boyfriend”

The guy snickered at the older’s embarrassment when his confident start at confessing became very quiet whispering, especially when it came to the word ‘boyfriend’.

“If that’s the case then the three of you can go with me and Kangin or one of you can go stay in Yesung’s room”Leeteuk said looking at Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Shindong.

“I’ll stay with Yesung hyung”Sungmin said and whispered that KangTeuk were uncomfortable to share a room with at night and that left Eunhyuk slightly curious but also afraid.

“well alright, this way guys”Yesung said and got to his feet”I admit my room is the biggest bedroom in the house but it’s because I don’t like small, cramped placed”

“He gets freaked out, like not claustrophobic crazy but close”Donghae said and Yesung nodded”you still have that fear?”

“Yep, I still haven’t gotten rid of it”Yesung sighed as they walked up the stairs”I guess you guys can borrow some of my things unless you sleep in your underwear. Sleeping in the is not allowed”

“Darn”Donghae said and Yesung rolled his eyes.

“I know you don’t sleep like that Hae”

“You don’t know, I could’ve changed in the ten plus years you haven’t seen me”Donghae said though the other guys could tell he was bluffing”I can and will sleep ”

“Okay, but if Yesung’s grandma walks in suddenly and sees you, what happens to you is not our fault”Sungmin said as they walked into Yesung’s room.

“Wow”Donghae gaped, completely ignoring Sungmin's threat about Yesung's grandma”this is a bedroom? It’s bigger than my living room!”

“He had it extended a couple of years ago”Ryeowook murmured and sat on Yesung's bed”There should be sleeping bags in the closet right there”

“I got it”Sungmin said”Hyung I think we need an extra one”

“I’ll go get the futons instead”Yesung said looking at the two who didn’t have anything to sleep one”Kyu or Min, maybe you can stay up there with me and Wookie”

“Sure”Sungmin nodded then looked at Kyuhyun”here”

Kyuhyun silentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter