New Song

Dark Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about lunch time, when Siwon was walking toward the cafeteria book bag in hand and saw a familiar figure running toward the front gate. Isn’t that Yesung? He saw the security guards at the gate try to stop him but after what seemed like a panicked explanation they let him leave. Siwon wondered why he had to leave so quickly, were they still going to meet after school? He worriedly continued walking

toward the cafeteria pulling out his phone to call Leeteuk.

 

 

….

 


 

“She just collapsed from stress, she needs to rest for a few days”the doctor said and Jongwoon sighed in relief. He smiled slowly sliding down hospital's hallway walls in relief, his knees felt weak from the good news.
 

After a few minutes he was allowed into the hospital room to see his grandmother. She was fast asleep but that didn't make him feel any less relieved. This was the second time she had collapsed but the first time had been even scarier, grandmother wasn't breathing and her heart stopped for a few moments before she regained consciousness. During that time it was her brother that was with her, and he never told his grandsons why their grandmother collapsed. For her to have a seizure, he was afraid for the kids.
 

"Grandma don't scare me like that"Jongwoon sighed, he pulled up the plastic chair beside the bed and held his grandmother's hand. Since he was the only one available, he signed the hospital papers with the information for his grandmother.
 

His phone rang and he frowned hoping it wasn't the school, they usually called telling him to return immediately. He looked at the caller ID and immediately picked up.
 

"Jay?"he answered.
 

"Yesung is grandma alright?"a small voice asked. It was his younger brother Jongjin, even though they weren't brothers by blood, they didn't let that faze their unique bond. Jongwoon couldn't imagine his life without Jay, they went together like a flower and water. Or really close best friends.
 

"she's fine, but she's sleeping right now. The doctor said she needed to rest for awhile"Jongwoon murmured softly and looked at his grandmother.
 

"I'm on my way over with grandpa, we'll be there soon"Jongjin said, a smile can be heard through his words”I hope she wakes up before we get there”
 

"She might Jay..you did? ...okay, see you in a few"Jongwoon smiled and hung up his phone then he was reminded of something"shoot..."
 

He completely forgot about Siwon, who was probably going to wonder where the band has practice. Jongwoon was about to call Leeteuk when said person was calling.
 

"Teukie"
 

"is she okay? Siwon called me just now...he was wondering why you left school early"Leeteuk said. So Siwon did know Jongwoon left" After school Wookie and Kangin are going to pick him up"
 

"oh okay, I'll be there when my grandpa comes"Jongwoon said quietly”He should be here in a little bit”
 

"are you sure? We don't mind if want to stay with your grandmother..."Leeteuk murmured, his voice was obviously full of worry.
 

"no I'll be there, I'll just be a little late"Jongwoon said shaking it off "do the guys know what happened?"
 

"I haven't told them yet"Leeteuk said. He sounded like he was trying to do something while holding his phone between his shoulder and neck.
 

"hyung!"Jongjin gasped as he walked through the door.
 

"I'll be there in fifteen, tell Wookie to not freak out when you tell them...he'll probably get all worked up "Yesung murmured and hung up his phone. His brother walked in a kneeled beside the hospital bed holding his grandmother’s hand.
 

“When did the doctor say she could go home?”Jongjin asked and Yesung messed his younger brother’s hair and smiled encouragingly.
 

“She just needs rest so she’ll be out later today”Yesung said and looked at his grandmother. She was sleeping peacefully, Jongjin began murmuring to her about his day.
 

“Grandpa ”Yesung said when he heard the door open then close and stood. His grandmother’s brother shuffled toward him and Yesung offered the chair he was sitting on.
 

“They told me it was from stress...I guess she’s been working overtime and didn’t tell us”The older man said sadly"aigoo..."
 

“I know…”Yesung sighed, he saw and tried to help but was denied. Since he promised to be at practice, he straightened his posture and patted his brother’s head”I have to go see the guys, the doctor said she’ll be able to go home later today so just wait for her to wake up”
 

“Okay, we’ll stay here for the meantime”Grandfather said nodding.
 

Without another word Yesung left to hurry over to practice. Twelve minutes later he arrived, the sound of Leeteuk nagging inside meant there was a problem. With some caution, Jongwoon entered the room and saw the oldest yelling at Kangin.
 

“What’s going on?”Jongwoon asked and Ryeowook ran over to him clutching his arm.
 

“Kangin is mad because he doesn’t want Teukie to wear revealing clothes anymore…but Teukie wants to keep them”Ryeowook whispered to his boyfriend and Leeteuk sighed.
 

“It’s our image, I was the visual remember?”He asked and Kangin glared. Siwon was in awe at his band members, they had such a temper...Right when they arrived they started to argue. It started with the topic of wearing a vest without a shirt for the next performance and Kangin immediately rejected the idea Leeteuk thought hard about.
 

“We have that guy to do that now, isn’t that why he’s here?”Kangin retorted angrily pointing at Siwon and Leeteuk huffed in frustration sitting down crossing his arms.
 

“No! He’s here to sing”He snapped.
 

“Aish…”Kangin hissed and sat down not looking at his boyfriend. Jongwoon frowned, this was not a very good impression to leave for the new bandmate who was staring from the far corner of the room.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter