Heenim Returns

Dark Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(2 weeks later....from previous chapter lol)

"Where'd everyone go?"Leeteuk asked himself lazily as he walked downstairs. It was only six thirty in the morning but something felt off.

It was very quiet and empty. There was no one arguing about food, and no one complaining about the arguing being too loud...

Siwon and Donghae come and go a lot in the house now but this morning even Yesung was gone, he wasn’t found in his room or the small studio he and Ryeowook had started to invest in up in the attic.

"School duh"A familiar voice said and snorted when he spotted the older on the last step"where else would the kids go?"

"Hey they may be younger than me but calling them kids is too much. I'm not that old..."Leeteuk pouted then realization hit him"wait a minute...Heechul? When did you come back?"

"This morning"Heechul smiled as they sat at the kitchen table"Yesung left a message too, he said he's taking Ryeowook out to dinner tonight"

Leeteuk nodded tiredly"it's been awhile since they had a date, I can respect their plans for tonight. I feel bad we’re keeping them from dating like regular people since we practice a lot these days"

"They're still together?"Heechul asked"it's been like three years"

"Four actually"Leeteuk said as he started to make his morning coffee"they're a cute couple, why wouldn't they be together?"

"True. Who are the other kids that were with him? That was a big group of guys that walked past me following him out the front door"Heechul asked as he stared at the cup of coffee he made earlier"there was a tall one, one that acted like a five year old and two others..."

"Those are Yesung's new friends"Leeteuk smiled"the three of them go to school with him, though one of them is Yesung's student, he's tutoring vocal lessons on the weekends"

"I see"Heechul nodded then narrowed his eyes"Sungie did mention that we got new members last time I called him but I didn't expect you guys to have so many in so little time, I almost feel proud"

Leeteuk laughed"I didn't expect so many either but you can thank Yesung mostly, he brought in four of them"

"Why is he only teaching one person? Shouldn't he teach the others too?"Heechul asked.

"Well he can teach them in school, the one he has on the weekends is a first year so it'd hard to meet up at school"Leeteuk explained and the other nodded in understanding"yeah, we all practice after school when everyone is available"

"What have you been practicing for?"Heechul asked.

"There's a small event we were invited to perform at. We just wanted to recruit some more people before then and we succeeded. Wookie and Yesung are working on a new song, they'll give us the lyrics and music sheets sometime before the end of tomorrow"Leeteuk murmured"hungry?"

"No I ate before I came here"Heechul shook his head.

"Then do you want some juice at least?"Leeteuk laughed.

"Yeah I guess, give me a glass. I already finished my coffee earlier"Heechul said giving in"since when did you become so polite toward me?"

"You've gone a long time, everyone misses you"Leeteuk murmured as he poured the younger a cup of orange juice"and Yesung made a lot of new friends, they all wanted to meet you"

"I guess it makes sense, I used to be leader of this gang"

"Chul we're not a gang"Leeteuk said and Heechul smirked"we have another practice tomorrow when Wookie brings the new song, you should be there"

"Oh I plan to. I want to meet the newbies and listen to the songs you guys made since I was gone"Heechul nodded"so what are you doing today?"

"Just looking after the house for now"Leeteuk shrugged"I don't have anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter