Fools day

namjin drabbles
 

"Namjoon, I love you"

Namjoon was caught off guard nearly choked. He stood leaning on a gas stove while he drank some coffee. Jin ate a salad which was made by himself and smiled with a blush on the cheeks.

"What did you just say?" Namjoon struggled to not drop his cup.

Jin blushed even more as he didn’t want to repeat his words.

"I know you heard me well"

Rapmon stared at his hyung.

"Well, I love you too hyung" he said a bit uncertainly. The older one just laughed quietly.

"I’m serious, Namjoon-ah. I really love you"

Namjoon was surprised how Jin looked at him, with sinserity, with a happy smile.

"Are you drunk or something?"

"Nope"

"Drugs?"

"Nope"

"Insomnia?"

"Nope"

"A lot of anime’s and dorama’s series recently?"

"N…well, yeah, but nope"

"Then why did you say this?"

Jin looked at the leader who seemed like he really didn’t understand.

"Why do you think people say that?"

Rapmon stood still astonished. What the hell is going on here? Others were already asleep and these two were almost ready to go to beds as well, but Seokjin all of sudden felt the roars from his stomach and to not to be alone he asked Namjoon to join him as the other was the only one who hadn’t fell asleep yet. So he agreed without even one though. And then that…

"People say it to whom they love"

"Soooo?" Jin sang.

"What the hyung? You can’t love me!" Rapmon almost jumped as Jin continued to say strange things to him.

"Why not?" Jin looked at him with puppy eyes "I think you’re the best for me" he sang again.

'Just stop! I can't listen to it” Namjoon shut his ears by his palms “You're so strange! And mushy! I have a goosebumps right now!” 

Jin laughed in his fist looking at the hysteric.

"Namjoon-aaaah~" Seokjin said with his soft sound of the voice.

"Jesus! Don’t say my name like this! It’s even more strange right now!" Rapmon was shocked but couldn’t help but laughed.

"Don’t you want to accept my feelings? Do you want me to have a heart-break?"

Rapmon raised his eyebrows in agaze.

"You…really…WAIT! WAIT! AAH! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" the younger one started to jump in the kitchen. Then he pulled out his phone and checked it "I KNEW! Ah! Great job hyung! Woah! Awesome!" Rapmon suddenly hugged his hyung "I almost believed, you know! I WAS ABOUT TO BELIEVE YOU!" he shook Jin’s shoulders. "Waah! That was good! Of course I love you too hyung! With all my heart! Please, accept my feelings too!" he laughed in Jin’s ear while hugging him even tighter.

When he released the older one he saw his rose cheeks and smiled brighter. “Happy Fools’ day, yeah hyung? Oh my God, you are the best one, Jin hyung! You are!” he poked in Seokjin’s chest and then stood up.

"Okay, the best humoured one, finish your night meal ang go straight to the bed! We gonna wake up really early tomorrow" Rapmon said and even not finishing his coffee went to the bedroom leaving Seokjin alone and repeating "Awesome!" "I was so close to believe, really" "That hyung…woah!"

*an hour later*

"Namjoon! Namjoon! Namjoon-ah.." Seokjin whispered leaning and pushing Namjoon’s body under the blanket. 

The body moved after two minutes of shaking.

"W…what?" he said with his deep sleepy voice. His eyes were still half closed.

"I…I need to confess…" Seokjin sat beside placed his hand on the edge of Rapmon’s bed.

There was rumbling but Rapmon lazily sat up.

"Again? Hyung, I got the joke, the good one. Go and sleep now" he was about to lay back but Jin caught his hand so that he couldn’t do this.

"Today…I wasn’t kidding Namjoon-ah" Seokjin looked right into another’s eyes touching Namjoon’s fingers, one by one. Rapmon widened one of his eyes just to see Jin’s serious face. He stared at him  long enough without saying a word. Jin also was silent.

"Okay, another good one hyung. Happy the 1st of April, yeah. You’re a great actor, you know"

"Kim Namjoon" Seokjin tightened grip on Namjoon’s wrists. "I wasn’t kidding. And…if it would be easier to you, midnight passed…so today is the second of April already"