06 - Wearing each other’s clothes

namjin drabbles

06 - Wearing each other’s clothes

 

not each other’s but another version

"Hyung! Hyung, where are my clothes?" Namjoon was running to and fro in living room as he could being late. Jin sitting on the couch in front of TV put aside an orange he wanted to eat. "In the clean store"

"What? All my clothes?" Namjoon was slowly losing his spirit.

"They was dirty and as you didn’t want to clean them I attributed it to the store. Why?"

"Why?" he shouted "I have to be in the company in 20 minutes and I can’t find my clothes and you say that they’re  in the clean store" he complained trying to calm down.

"Take mine" Jin smiled teasing the younger. 

"Are you kidding? I’ll better take Hoseok’s" he rushed in the room but was stopped by Jin right in the doorway. "Why? Just wear mine!" he resisted and looked at Namjoon face with puppy eyes "I’ll give umbrage if you don’t"

As usual the leader couldn’t fight to that killing glance. “Fine” he gave up “I’ll find something in your wardrobe” he tried to pass but Jin just jostled him away ”I’ll find something for you by my own. Wait a minute” Jin gave him a cattish smile and came in the room locking the door behind him. Namjoon got a feeling that it wouldn’t something good. “Hey” he shouted to the closed door “Just give me your black shirt or something in my style. Well…you know. Whatever that suits me. And… some jeans, I don’t know or…”

He supposed everything but not these ones that Jin threw him when he’d opened the door. Looking at the clothes for a secong he started laughing.

"Dear, what’s this? I won’t wear it" he glanced at Jin with displeasure. 

"You will! Or you’ll give umbrage to me and to my sense of style" Jin crossed his arms but this satisfied emotion couldn’t get off from his face.

Usually Namjoon can say “no” freely to everyone. But only Jin was an exception.

_______________________________________________________

After 5 minute Namjoon appeared in the living room where Jin patiently waited for him and even didn’t touch the orange which was remained on the table. 

He was wearing a pink and white blouse of Jin and blue tight jeans. Somehow he felt himself ashamed but then there was an exciting scream. “Oh my Goddess! You look wonderful!” Jin clapped and couldn’t close his mouth because of admiration. His eyes were sparkling and Namjoon supposed that maybe it wasn’t too bad.

"Later we’ll go in the shop and I buy you a lot of clothes like these! They really suit you! Why don’t you wear such colors?" Jin continued to praise the younger and his looking so Namjoon’sself-appraisal was rising up step by step. 

"I wear it just because I love you. Know it. Otherwise I’d get Hoseok’s one" he said and Jin nodded shyly. "Is it really good? Don’t lie to me" he had a view of himself "Whatever I would prefer black color. And.." he pulled up the trousers "How do you wear this?! It’s so tight, isn’t it? I feel my legs like they’re sausages"

Jin bursted of laughing hitting the couch. Namjoon smiled as it’s better to hear his princess’s laugh than to see him resentful. 

"Okay, I’m gonna late if I’m not get out of here" he walked to Jin and kissed him in the forehead "I’ll be back soon. Don’t be bored. Eat the orange and miss me, okay?" 

Jin again nodded and Namjoon turned around directed his steps to the entire door.

"Geez…" Jin whispered lustfully but the younger one heard this. "Hm? What?" Namjoon asked stooping and doing up shoelaces. “You can’t even imagine how these jeans tightly fit your ” 

Namjoon laughed loudly and looked at Jin who was hiding his red cheeks in the palms.

"You ert" the younger his lips "But who knows, maybe it’ll be the reason to wear your clothes more often"

 

 

Imagine him like this :D