04 On date

namjin drabbles

One day one question suddenly came up to Taehyung’s mind when he was eating corn-flakes with milk on breakfast meal.

"Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung! How did you two start dating?’

Namjoon and Jin were sitting opposite to the kid and the yonger one not expecting such question hardly choked down his morning coffee.

"Why are you all of sudden curious about that?" the leader laughed and glanced at Jin who smiled calmly in return.

"It’s just interesting" the kid shugged his shoulders with a pleased smile upon his face. Namjoon snickered loudly. “I think our hyungnim even don’t remember what I was wearing at our first date” he teased the eldest and hit his shoulder gently.

"You were wearing that red hoodie checked in square…ah…there was blue color also, white t-shirt, blue jeans and your favourite sneackers. On the neck you had some silver pendant. And…as I remember…the white earring in the…right ear” Jin uttered self-opinionated.

Namjoon and Taehyung were totally astonished. “H-how do you remember such unimmportant things?” the leader couldn’t remove his eyes from Jin.

"Well, maybe it’s not important for you, my dear" this one grinned and turned to Namjoon "and what I was wearing?"

Namjoon swallowed the lump in the throat seeing Jin’s puppy eyes. “Emm…well….” he hesitated but, thanks God, Taehyung interrupted them. “Aaah! Whatever!” he nagged “Just tell me afore!”

Jin shyly laughed in his fist. “Well…”

_______________________________________________________

It was a cold evening nearing night. Maybe it was only 5 degree outside. Two boys walked side by side, both looked at the pavement a little freezing and hiding hands in the pockets.

"You…" Jin bit his lower lip "you know that you’ve just confessed to me?"

Hearing that stupid question Namjoon simply laughed. “Of course I know, you silly, as it was me who confessed and no one else”

Jin saw a bright smile on yonger’s face and his heart started to beat faster. “So, what should we do?” Jin said and his voice was getting lower due to nerves. Namjoon stopped at the moment and looked at Jin’s back who continued walk further. “We?” he repeated “does it mean that…” he told Jin but this one seemed like he was in his own world. “Hyung, wait” he shouted and Jin flinched immediately. He slightly turned around when Namjoon was going straight to him. However the older was too embarrassed to look in the other’s eyes.

"Hyung…" Namjoon almost whispered as he took Jin’s chin and lifted it up making the older look at him. "Does that mean that you feel the same?" Namjoon’s voice made Jin tremble and goosebumpes appeared on his skin. 

"K-kind of…" Jin removed his eyes as he felt how his temper was rising and he blushed to the top of his hair. Namjoon couldn’t help but straining the eldest tightly in his arms because of happiness.

That was the first time they hugged each other in a different way.

_____________________________________________________

Later after maybe an hour they were sitting on the grass nearby to Han river. The sun had already gone and stars came in sight on the dark sky. They chatted a lot sometimes feeling awkwardness as the relations between them had switched in new phase. But these two just didn’t care about it.

"You know" Namjoon leaned back on the grass and looked up "at first I thought that you’re like a star for me"

"Why?" Jin followed him and leaned beside. Even cold wind and low temperature in the air couldn’t fight the warm atmosphere between these two.

"You were so far…so high…that I supposed I couldn’t even reach you as I’m just an ugly human and you’re an image of perfection. I thought what would make you choose someone like me."

"Just think that I am a falling star" Jin timidly took a hand of another.

"Falling-in-love star?" Namjoon joked and had gotten the elbow punch from the eldest.

That was the first time they holded their hands in a different way. 

_____________________________________________________

"So, we are dating?" Jin asked when they were on the way back to the dorm.

"Yep. I think it was our first date" Namjoon lifted up his head and closed the eyes as he’d dreamt about it the whole life. Jin sighed quietly."The first? Somehow unmemorable"

Namjoon glanced at Jin’s dissatisfied face for a second, looked around to be sure that nobody was there and kissed plump and soft cheek of another. 

"Ya! It is so fast!" immediately Jin buried his red face in his palms but the yonger one just giggled at this cute reaction and ruffled the brown hair. "Yes, it is. But thus you have to memorize every moment of our first date. Got it?"

Jin nodded a little and Namjoon smiled at him.

_________________________________________________________

"So. Taehyungnie, you see. I keep a promise"

[Jin’s description]