03 Gaming/watching a movie

namjin drabbles

03 Gaming/watching a movie

 

ofc about RSP :D

Early morning when even birds hadn’t waken up Jin yawned and turned off the alarm clock on mobile.

The sun hadn’t risen yet but Jin could properly see Namjoon’s sleepy face who snored a little beside him. 

"Namjoon-ah, wake up" he said with his sweet voice whispering in the ear of another.

This one just crinkled and all at once hugged the older cuddling him more to himself.

"I don’t want to. Let’s just lay here like this for all day" he mumbled drowsily.

Jin shyly smiled feeling Namjoon’s chest through the shirt.

"I wish we could but we have to wake up others"

"So?" 

"It’s your turn today"

Namjoon made a surprising sound.

"Really? I don’t think so" he grinned a bit and put his chin on Jin’s head.

"B…but it is"

"Nope"

"But you have to. I woke them up yesterday" Jin sounded like a little pure kid who was ofended by a bully.

Namjoon sighed.

'Rock-Scissors-Paper?”

"NO!" Jin claimed and escaped from the warm embrace. "You’re gonna win again"

The younger opened slightly one eye and sneered. “Who knows” he Jin’s hair once. “Maybe you’ll win this time”

Jin really hoped that one day he could win Namjoon and he imagined how happy he would be at that moment so every provocation gave him a chance to reach it.

"Come on, I have a feeling that I’m gonna lose" Namjoon chuckled and finally provocation has worked. 

"Fine" Jin anxiously stretched out a hand. Somehow he felt unease inside.

Namjoon closed the eyes happily as the sixth sense gave him a hint how it would end up. 

"Rock-Scissors-Paper" he uttered distinctly and after that had shown the scissors.

How pathetic was Jin when he’d made a paper. He growled facing to the pillow and Namjoon patted him on the head.

"Don’t worry. You wil win…some day" he said and kissed Jin’s temple. Then stood up lazily.

5 minutes later Jin’d heard kids’ nagging.

***

[in the evening]

After a hard working day Namjoon laid exhaustedly on the couch and Jin was lying on him with his head placed on the yonger’s chest and listening to a calm heartbeat of another.

"Hyung…" caressing Jin’s brown hair.Namjoon hummed barely. 

"Hm?" the eldest lift up his head placing the chin on the chest and looked at Namjoon’s tired face with almost closed eyes.

"I wanna kiss you"

Every time these kind of frank words touched Jin to the heart and his cheek was getting a pink tone.

"Me too" he whispered and had made the situation more intimate between them. Namjoon was satisfied by the answer and raised up his hand.

"Rock-Scissors-Paper?" he asked with his eyes half-closed.

Jin was thinking for a few seconds and then grinned.

' Go to hell, Kim Namjoon'

Grabbing the other’s hand he smiled and pressed his lips to the other’s.