The first visit to Thailand

namjin drabbles

[A/N]] Ok. It was a drabble like I promised to write for one person. The One Shot about their first visit to Thailand

The door had been opened and Namjoon sitting on the chair and typing something in his phone looked thither. Jin appeared in the doorway yawning and scratching his white t-shirt.

"How are  they? Have fallen asleep?" asked Namjoon noticing how cute his hyung was without any make up on the face, how his hair in a mess makes him looks younger. 

"Yep" said the eldest cutely passing to RapMon. "They are really tired. Even maknae fell on the bed in clothes and sniffed already. Poor they are as they couldn’t sleep in the plain"

Jin sat on the bed’s edge and looked at the Namjoon’s phone.

"What about “not the kids”?" leader made a joke and Jin giggled at him.

"Hobi and Yoongi? While passing their room I heard shower’s sound and laughing. So I think they feel themselves much better"

The eldest laughed in his fist.

"Fine" Namjoon switched off his mobile phone. "Let’s sleep. Tomorrow we have a horrible schedule, you know" 

RapMon stood up and looked at the bed. At first he didn’t notice that it was a double bed.

"So…the right side is mine!" Namjoon smiled and was ready to jump into the bed but Jin stopped him by the words.

"But I wanted the right side..." His voice sounded plaintive and the younger glanced at his offended face. The other’s eyes imploringly looked in return.

"Do you wanna lay on me?"

Another joke of RapMon blushed Jin’s cheeks.

"N..no! You fool!"

Jin turned to not show his red face to another. The leader laughed again.

"Okay, rock-scissors-paper?" Namjoon passed his hand. After a few seconds the eldest did the same.

"Rock-scissors-paper!" said the younger excitingly.

Jin showed rock, but Namjoon showed paper.

"Argh!" screamed the brown one in despair. "How have you won again?!"

RapMon didn’t answer but only smiled.

"Ah, okay. I got it" Jin sighed and moved to the left side of the bed.

"Hyung! That’s my side"

The eldest gazed at him with incomprehension.

"Why?" asked Jin and saw Namjoon smiled and satisfied by himself.

"Just think that I’ve changed my mind"

_________________________________________________________

After some time they laid in the bed sharing one white blanket . It was a deep night outside and only the light of the moon and latern’s illuminated the room. The sounds of J-Hope and Suga’s room fell silent.

Jin and RapMon laid asunder sometimes touching each other’s feet.

"Hyung"  Namjoon said quietly. "Are you sleeping?"

"Not yet" responded another and felt the moving from the opposite side. Turning around he saw Namjoon’s face looking at him.

"What’s wrong?" worried the eldest.

"You know" - he started but then stopped. It seemed like he thought about something serious looking into his hyung’s eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Seeing Jin’s worried face he smiled and continued.

"We’ve came to Thailand…at the first time…as a group" He whispered like it was a secret. "Isn’t it amazing?"

He presented his bright smile to the eldest. And another responded.

"Of course it is, Namjoon-ah" He couldn’t help but smiling in return.

Namjoon was satisfied by the answer and looking at hyung in the last time he closed his eyes.

Jin saw how their leader was proud of himself and the group, how he was happy to be represented in other countries, how he tried to make Bangtan more popular making the lyrics and music almost everyday.

Jin placed his hand at the top of Namjoon’s head and caressed his black hair.

At first RapMon didn’t react but then he started to chukle.

"Why are you me?" he smiled lightly.

Jin gazed at the younger’s face in peaceful way and said quietly 

"You've worked hard, Namjoon-ah…"