Epilogue

Living in the sky with diamonds

Hey guys! 

 

First off, thanks for taking your time to read the story. I've written the epilogue cause a really nice girl that has been talking to me all this while asked me to. I really appreciate all your comments! I'm going to start spamming all of you soon then. Anyway, thanks for the support. I have another story that's pretty much done. I'll probably post it tonight *fingers crossed*. I'm a little bit stuck on bus crush though so....that might take a bit longer than expected.

 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this (:

xoxo,

mischiefhwang

 

---------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon leaned back against her office chair as she played around with the ring on her finger. It's been almost 4 years since the pair tied the knot and she couldn't be happier. Mr Kim handed over the company to Taeyeon about a year ago when he choose to retire. Though Taeyeon found herself having more responsibilities, having Tiffany by her side made it all easier to get through the day. They had a routine every day. Taeyeon would make breakfast and send the younger girl to the Hwang's headquarters before driving to her own office. They would have lunch together if they both didn't have meetings. Dinner would be the same. Most times, Taeyeon would tag along with Tiffany if there were any social dinners to attend and vice versa. 

 

She stood up and looked out of her office large windows. As much as a part of her resented her own mother for causing them to lose those 5 years, she was thankful because if it wasn't for that brief separation, Taeyeon wouldn't be where she is now. She wouldn't have matured as much. Their relationship improved over the years as the woman seemed to finally understand her place in the household. Mr Kim had made it really clear that she would receive nothing if she sabotaged Tiffany and Taeyeon's relationship again. Mrs Kim moved out of the family home and decided to settle down in Japan. The last Taeyeon heard, she found herself a shipping magnate. Taeyeon was worried about her father at first but it seemed like the man was enjoying his single hood a lot more than she had expected. Mr Kim seemed to have found his own happiness when he reconnected with a past love at a charity event. Taeyeon couldn't be happier for him.

 

'Hey.'

 

Taeyeon heard Tiffany's voice and felt her embrace.

 

'What's on your mind?'

 

'Just thinking about how far we've come.'

 

'Hmmm.'

 

Tiffany hugged the girl tighter as she rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

'I love you'

 

Taeyeon turned around, placing her arms around Tiffany's waist.

 

'I know. I love you too.'

 

Tiffany smiled and closed her eyes as Taeyeon moved in to kiss her. 

 

This is everything she asked for. Everything and so much more.