End

De Novo

Guys...... IM REALLY SORRY. 

I wanted to update my story whenever I can from all my schoolwork. But my inspirations are not coming to me. And I really hate to leave something unfinished for long. I basically have the structure of the story but I cant figure how to write. 

So, after Lay got out of the hospital, he started to write music at home and visit the hospital for therapy. The 3 guys are just like friends who encouraged him to try, and L is just related to Jaein. 

But Jaein has cancer when she was young, and the doctor tried to remove the tumour but could only do so for most of it. One part was too near the nerves on the brain and removing it would cause her to die then. And the doctor had told her that it will relapse within the next 10 years and she could only just wait for death. THIS IS THE REASON WHY JAEIN KEPT ON SMILING AND LIVING HER LIFE TO THE FULLEST. She had a deadline of her life.

Lay later confessed to her but she repeatedly refused. It was after talking to her brother L and realising she had wanted to treasure the people around her, she accepted. It was also because she had felt Lay's sincerity in courting her. 

They were really happy, and took care of Jaein's plants together, before Jaein started getting faint spells and nose bleeds and realised she was dying. She decided to break it off with Lay and made her brother swear that he would not say. 

However, L couldnt bear to see both Lay and Jaein so miserable and spilled out the truth. At this point of time, Lay could already walked with only crouches to help. And he told Jaein it was his turn to take care of her. 

But the days went by and Jaein went weaker until she had to stay at the hospital. Jaein made Lay promise to bring a pot of her favourite flower to the hospital everyday and Lay does so. As he brought a plant everyday, he say Jaein slowly going on life support and cried miserably. 

On the 30th day with the last pot of flower, JaeIn passed away and Lay broke down to realise that the pots of flowers were an indication to the number of days she left. 

He read Jaein's diary and went on to fulfill the things she failed to complete with her short life, and decided to live everyday happily like JaeIn was.

 

Okay, this is the whole story, please don't be angry, I really can't continue. I thought it was going to be a beautiful story but inspiration was not coming. Wait for my next story tho! It won't be that fast because of my important exam at the end of the year, but I promise I will write my next story better! Love you guys!