The Mentors of Elysion

S.A.G.E.S [directory] (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    safra ratzon animus
  Safra Ratzon is the Ragna of the Totiesti Aion, Animus. Ragna Safra is your cynical with a twisted sense of humor kind of character. His methods of teaching can be quite versatile, but nevertheless it utilizes the soul of each student's capability. The aion, Animus,  can be quite frightful and intimdating at first glance. It is beyond its appearance that the understanding can be found within the core of oneself and seeing beyond what's in sight.         RIBBIT.

 

    teollada caligula behemot
  Teollada Caligula is the Ragna of the Abissus Aion, Behemot. Ragna Teollada is easily annoyed and shows his temper quite often. Although he can be quite rough with his teaching methods, he aims for a 'no pain, no gain' attitude for his student's physicalness. The aion, Behemot can be quite the brute force that means business. It's his strength beyond his tough exterior that he bestowed upon one's bravery to stand up, try again, and fight on.         RIBBIT.

 

    kouboei ayrshire afarit
  Kouboei Ayrshire is the Ragna of the Vuurzee Aion, Afarit. Ragna Kouboei is your cassanova type  with a hint of playfulness. His methods are fun and wild. He believes when a person's rationality isn't there they should go crazy, but still look out for one another, too. The aion, Afarit is more rambunctious and quite the noisemaker. Although peace is nice, it's in the chaos where anything goes and group survival is the key to humanity's calling.         RIBBIT.

 

    rijzen kistos iksyanos
  Rijzen Kistos is the Ragna of the Kentauros Aion, Iksyanos. Ragna Rijzen is the sensible and calculating one. Instead of rushing into things and going on impulse. Her teachings goes about with strategy and planning. To her, life is unpredictible so at least be prepare in some sens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter