The Supernatural Boys

S.A.G.E.S [directory] (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    xiumin eis cirruskinetic
  Xiumin wields the power to manipulate ice. He is the eldest of the other eight kinetic users. He is the same age as Luhan, but older by a month. Xiumin is a strong and tough character, but he doesn't use his strength to intimidate others. He would prefer to be on good terms, but doesn't mind a challenge. He's also quite a huggable person, too. Just make sure to not mess with him, as his muscle strength is something to not think lightly of.         RIBBIT.

 

    luhan keitelos manaskinetic
  Luhan is the same age as Xiumin, but younger by a month. He is the second eldest of the other eight kinetic users. He is able to manipulate movement with the mind. Luhan looks cute and fragile, but he's far from that. He is always finding the chances to show off his masculinity and prove to others that he's not just a pretty face. He can also be quite competitive. Really competitive. He dislikes losing, but loves the games nevertheless.         RIBBIT.

 

    suho akhwo aquakinetic
  Suho, the third oldest out of the other eight kinetic users. He has the ability of manipulating water. He is younger than both Xiumin and Luhan by a year. Suho may seem arrogant as well as incompetent, but that's hardly his nature. He's good-natured and can be quite the nagger. It's also one of the reason why he's easily bullied, but his smiling face and strong willpower helps him out. He's not one to be a downer and not turn that around positively.         RIBBIT.

 

    baekhyun leukos luxkinetic
  Baekhyun, a manipulator of the light power. He is the fourth oldest of the other eight kinetic users. He is older than both Chen and Chanyeol by a few months. Baekhyun is your talkative, humourous, and playful kind of guy. He enjoys having a good time and making everyone feel a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter