The Elemental Faeries

S.A.G.E.S [directory] (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    solange licht   lightfaerie Solange is the eldest of the eight Elemental Faeries. She is the older twin of Lilith by two minutes. Solange is the type of person that always sees the bright side of things and always thinks positively. She never doubts and goes by intuition and doesn't hesitate to do so. She's more of an active person and a go-getter. Her mind is always running with many things and she doesn't let it hinder her life. Solange is always willing to offer a helping hand and is quite persistent in doing so. She can't help but say yes to a friend in need, or even a total stranger at that.

 

ribbit layouts

 

    lilith terken   darkfaerie Lilith is the second oldest of the eight Elemental Faeries. She is the younger twin of Solange by two minutes. Lilith is the type of person that would rather keep to herself instead of involving herself with others. She doesn't mind being alone, but doesn't like feeling lonely either. She only interacts with those she trusts and has a good vibe from. She thinks realistically and comes off a bit as a killjoy sometimes. Lilith is also secretive and withdrawn, but that doesn't mean she isn't observant. She's quite the sponge when absorbing information from anywhere and everywhere.

 

ribbit layouts

 

    talize hydor   waterfaerie Talize is the third oldest of the eight Elemental Faeries. Talize is the type of person that is able to adapt to any situation and atmosphere. She is able to blend in and fit to her surroundings without making it awkward and uncomfortable. Talize is really out-going, talkative, fun, and pretty friendly, although at times she can be quite a handful when her talkativeness gets out of hand as she can't shut up sometimes. Also, Talize can be quite forgetful as things slip her mind from time to time, but somehow later on she will be able to recover those thoughts.

 

ribbit layouts

 

    avani erde   earthfaerie Avani is the fourth oldest amongst the eight others Elemental Faeries. Avani is the type of person that is really caring and motherly. She dotes on those she cares for. It's not like she's trying to be naggy, she's just watching out for your well-being. Also, don't take her gentle and docile nature
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter