Sincerity

The Badboy He Was

      While walking to school, you thought about wether to still avoid the boys or not. Well they are BIGBANG, every girl's choice but you just thought that you didn't wanna take the risk. And if you told Seunghyun this was the reason, it wouldn't make any sense to him.

      As usual, when you arrived school, five hot sports car parked in school and girls would be crowded there. Like any other days, Seunghyun would open his big, mouth and called out your name to wait up but this time, he didn't. You just could see in the corner of your eye that he's looking... at you. But you seemed releived that he didn't call out your name.

      When you walked towards your locker, everyone was looking at you, whispering, laughing as if you were wearing something wrong but you didn't. "Aesook, people are glancing and laughing at me since I arrived school." Aesook approached you, looking a bit scared. 

      You both opened your lockers and there it was. Purple paint sprayed all over both you and Aesook uniform clothes. Someone might've opened your lockers and somehow made a toy or what not in your locker. You and Aesook were dumbfounded and everyone was laughing but the laughing died out when BIGBANG walked down the hall. 

      Seunghyun looked at you and you could see worried in his eyes and he approached you. "Eu-Eunsun..are you okay? let me help you." he asked looking at your uniform.

      "Seunghyun, don't. Just- don't." you refused his offer and went to the restroom.

      "Aesook, your uniform.." Youngbae said, looking worried.

      "Nahh, It's okay. I can wash it off" she replied, plastering a fake smile when she's actually trying to hold back her tears and ran off to the restroom.

      Everyone was whispering things but got startled when Seunghyun suddenly hit the locker hard. "Who the did this?" he started with a low voice. No one dared to answer. "WHO THE DID THIS?!" this time, he's pissed. Since no one answer and he got fed up, he slamed the lockers again and went to class.

      "Sunnie~ how are we gonna get this off?" Aesook stated.

      "Let's just go to the nurse. She always have spare uniform clothes incase of an emergency." you concluded.

      After you both got freshed clothes, both of you went to class quickly, scared that the teacher would asked you questions. And you can't bare to answer what happened. But thankfully, the teacher wasn't in class and you bretahed out in relieved.

      You hoped that there's no more 'jokes' anymore from the students because you're tired of this bulls and even though you already avoid BIGBANG, you think that it was already too late for that. People were already firing their bullets.

      After PE class, you got changed and went back to the classroom. You took your bagpack and put it on your lap. ~Oh .~ you cursed. In your favourite bagpack, there was a rat. And what made it worst, it was dead. You took out all you stuff and went to the dustbin. Flipped over your bag and the rat goes out of your bag.

      "Ew, you gotta clean your bag more, Eunsun! Your bag is so filthy, even a dead rat wants to be in it!" one of your classmate said aloud. ~Oh great. Why don't you tell the whole world about it~ you babbled in your mind. People were starting to 'ew' you and all.

      Seunghyun was on his way to the classroom after he went to the mens. On his way, he overheard a girl talking outside of their classroom.

      "hahahahah I know right? The purple paint was a genius!"

      "Well, you know me. And it IS my favourite colour."

      "So, you guys planned this? wow. bravo girls, bravo." Seunghyun sarcastically clapped his hands. His phone vibrated and he took it out. "I'm in the middle of something here, Seungri." he answered the phone.

     "Listen first. someone put a rat in Eunsun's bagpack." Seungri said.

     "That's all I need to hear." he replied, hung up the phone. "I bet you planned the rat too." he said to the girls. They just gulped and hung their heads down. "That's it" Seunghyun pushed one of the girls against the lockers.

      "What's that sound?" one of the students said. All of them went outside and saw the crisis. 

     "hey guys! Seunghyun wants to beat up a girl!" listening to that, BIGBANG members sprung out of thei chair and went outside. You on the other hand was shock to and automatically ran outside too, pulling Aesook with you.

      "Seunghyun calm down." Jiyong said, holding Seunghyun's wrist that was already in a fist and was about to hit the girl.

      "SHE WAS THE ONE THAT PLANNED ALL THIS BULLS TO GET ENSUN!" Seunghyun yelled and yanked his wrist from Jiyong and wanted to hit the girl but he suddenly felt warmth around his waist. He looked down and saw two hands wrapped around his waist and saw you, hugging him tight from the back.

      "Eunsun ahh" Seunghyun puts his hands down and let the girl go.

      "Why are you doing this?" you asked, tears starts to fall. Seunghyun's eyes widened as he saw your tears.

      "L-Like I told you before.. I-I love you Eunsun. And I mean it. I don't want anyone to h-hurt you." he stuttered.

      "But seeing you do this hurts me more. I don't want to see you being the badboy you once were." you said letting go of his waist. Everyone was quiet. Some were dumbfounded knowing that Seunghyun loved you. Especially the girls. half of them almost fainted!

      "O-okay.. I won't do it anymore.. P-please don't cry." Seunghyun said, still stutterng, worrying that you were crying. He wiped of your tears gently.

      He looked into your eyes and you could see the sincerity in his eyes. The love. The care. Sincere. He gently smiled and hugged you, one hand on your waist, one hand by your head.

 

*WEEKS AFTER*

 

      You were sitting down with Aesook and the boys and suddenly an animal fell on your lap and you startled. The others laughed and you picked it up realising it's a stuff toy. You looked behind and saw Seunghyun gave his cheeky smile that you love a lot. "I hate you, Hyunnie."

      Seunghyun sat beside you, puts his head on your shoulder. "I love you too" and kissed your cheek.

      "Oh come on guys. Stop being so lovey dovey infront of us." Youngbae said and stuck out his tongue.

      "Ehem.. I know you wanna be lovey dovey too with Aesook. You just don't wanna do it infront of us" Seunghyun fired back sticking out his tongue.

      "Hey, I gotta pick up my girl now. See you guys later." Seungri said taking out his car key.

      "Well, that leaves us both. I love you hyung!" Daesung said hugging Jiyong tight.

      "Dude, not cool." Jiyong replied, slightly pushing Daesung's head away. And that brought laughter to all of you.

      You were glad that you met this guys. Especially Seunghyun. Now, you're dating Seunghyun. Aesook's dating Youngbae. Seungri's happy with her girl. But you just hoped Jiyong and Daesung would find their girls soon or they'll end up BEING TOGETHER. And this was a really amazing senior year.

 

 

 

Phew! Done with Hyunnie's fanfic! :3 I'm so glad. I hope you guys like it! I'd be grateful if you guys comment or upvote my story. That's all from me! Annyeong! *bows*