Confront Her

The Badboy He Was

      Seunghyun thought awhile about how to not let you avoid him. "What are you gonna do, Seunghyun?" Jiyong asked. He just shrugged.

      "Dude, I think I know what you're thinking." Daesung said.

      When morning came, you were walking in the hallway and someone pulled you in the library. "Seunghyun?" you said, your eyes widened.

      "Shhh" he shushed you and one hand covered your mouth. 

      "What are you doing, Hyunnie?" you asked, whispering.

      Seunghyun started to close the gap between you two. You backed up little by little until you had nowhere else to go since you were leaning against the wall and Seunghyun trapped you with both hands on either side of your head.

      "Seunghyun what are you-" you got cut off in the middle when Seunghyun pressed his lips on yours and felt his soft lips. Seunghyun grabbed you by the waist to deepen the kiss but you came to reality and slightly pushed him away, blushing and looking down on your feet.

      Seunghyun rubbed the back of his neck and ran his fingers through his hair. "Eunsun, I-" he hesitate. "I love you. Since the first day." he finally blurted out. Your heart raced and it was as if it was gonna burst.

      "Seunghyun ahh, I don't know what to say. It's just- I need to avoid you and the boys from now for some apparent reason. I'm sorry." you said and with that, Seunghyun felt his chest hurt so much as if it got stabbed so many times.

      In class, Seunghyun kept quiet like the first day you met  him. cold. Expresionless. "Dude, what's wrong with you?" Jiyong asked. "I've never seen you like this."

      "Don't wanna talk about it." you heard him say. You kinda feel guilty and all but you think it's for the best.

      "Sookie, can you come over to my house ater school?" you asked. Aesook thought for awhile and agreed.

      After school, Seunghyun still didn't talk much. Even with the boys. So they decided to go to Seunghyun's house to talk about it. "So, I'm guessing your plan backfired?" Daesung guessed and he guessed right.

      "I thought she wouldn't ignore me or us anymore if I told her my feelings but no. And I think I overdid it." Seunghyun said, letting out a heavy sigh.

      "What did you do now, bastard?" Jiyong asked, sipping his drink.

      "I- kissed her." Seunghyun replied, ruffling his own hair and lay his head on Youngbae's lap.

      "The ? Hyung, are you being serious?" Seungri asked with his eyes widened. Seunghyun just noded.

      "What were you gonna do? surprise her to death?" Daesung joked.

      On the other side, you were telling Aesook about the situation too. "HE WHAATTT?!" Aesook exclaimed. Glad your mom wasn't home.

      "He kissed me, okay? but that's not my point here. What bothers me is that he said he loved me. and that's a big of a deal." you explained.

      "You still wanna avoid him after he confessed?" Aesook asked.

      "I don't know. I really don't. I don't even know if his words were real. He was a badboy and a playboy" you said , thinking what to do next because to be honest, you don't really know what to expexct anymore.

      "Yah Hyunnie, why don't you call her?" said Seungri throwing Seunghyun's phone to him. When he heard the word 'Hyunnie' he remembered of you always calling him with an 'ie' in his name. ~It hurts so much~ He felt pain in his chest and then he stared at that phone for awhile and finally dialled your number.

      "Hello?" you answered. Aesook got curious and mouthed you a 'who is it' and you said, "Yes, Seunghyun?" Aesook asked you to put on speaker so she could listen to and you did.

      "Are you still gonna avoid me, Eunsun?"

      "I'm not really sure about this, Seunghyun."

      "why are you running away exactly?"

      "I hate people bashing me okay? Seeing me with you and the boys making people hate me, you know that?"

      "What do you care about others? As long as I'm there, people would get tired eventually. They won't keep bashing you and I won't even let them either. I'll always be there to protect you. I've always been."

      His words were so sweet and it touched your heart. "Give me some time to think it through, okay Hyunnie?"

      "Okay. Bye." and you both hung up the phone.

      "Hey, Eunsun, I've never ask you this." Aesook suddenly said.

      "What?"

      "Do you feel the same way about Seunghyun?" and that question just hit you. You felt as if time stopped and you thought do you like Seunghyun too. You never thought about that before and now Aesook suddenly asked you that, you never really had time to think.

     "I'm not sure about that." you managed to answer her.