Asking For Trouble

The Badboy He Was

      "It's a new year and school is gonna start tomorrow. And this year, I'm in senior year. Can't really imagine that. What would it be like to be a senior? But I'm gonna see Seungri oppa soon. My ultimate crush! but he already has a girfriend and heard that his gang is the type that plays with feelings. They never take love seriously hmph." you wrote in your diary. Yup. A 16-year-old and still writing in her diary. You lay on your bed thinking about seeing Seungri on the first day of school until you fell asleep.

     "Eunsun ahh! Wake up!" your mother called. You grunt and pulled your blanket to the top of your head. Your mother knocked on the door and you knew she wouldn't stop knocking until you get up. So you lazily get up and and opened the door. "Eunsun! It's your first day of school! You forgot?" your mother yelled.

      Your eyes widened and ran to your hello kitty alarm clock. 7.30. "Oh . Mom! why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" you yelled in the bathroom and while brushing your teeth.

      "I did for God knows how many times!" your mother yelled back. ~Darn. I can't be late on the first day of school!~ 

      After putting on your uniform, you quickly went downstairs and grabbed a toast, put it in your mouth and off to school. You ran as fast as you could since you thought taking the bus would be a waste of time.

      "Just a few more feets left then Im in school!" you told yourself. When you were running your heart out, you suddenlu bumped on someone and fell. "ouch!" you looked up and he just stared at you and walked away. ~crazy bastard. won't even say sorry~ you let yourself up and tidied your clothes.

      "Yo, Choi Seunghyun! First day of school and you're having a mint-blue hair?" Youngbae approach him. Seunghyun just gave a smile and Youngbae ruffled his hair. 

      "So you can have a mohawk hair while I can't have a mint-blu hair?" Seunghyun pointed out and chuckled. You were walking behind them and heard their conversation. ~Oh so this bastard's name is Choi Seunghyun. Wait. I've heard this name before~ you were thinking when suddenly someone surprised you from behind. 

      "Eunsun ahh!!!" your crazy bestfriend, Aesook, shouted. You were startled and almost screamed but you just held it in.

      "Sookie ahh, why'd you do that?" Eunsun whispered.

      "Yah, why are you whispering?" Aesook said, not controlling her voice. Youngbae turned his head and looked at both of you. Aesook blushed a little and Youngbae smiled at her. After that, Aesook became quiet and kept on blushing all the way.

      "Eunsun, which class are we in?" Aesook asked, tip-toeing to see the bilboard since students are crowded there.

      "Aesook! We're in the same class! Boom!" you told Aesook, excited. "It's D-6" you told her the class.

      On your way to your class, you saw Seungri walking opposite your direction. ~OMG. Seungri oppa.~ you told yourself, blushing. You kept on staring at him and he looked back at you and smiled with a wink. That really nailed it. He really nailed your heart that your heart almost burst.

      "Eunsun?" Aesook waved her hand infront of you. You came back to reality and pulled Aesook's wrist to your class. "Girl, what's wrong?" Aesook asked.

      You took a deep breath and said, "Seungri oppa winked at me"

      "Wait. You still have a crush on him?" Aesook asked in curiosity. You looked at her and slowly noded. "What?!" Aesook exclaimed. All eyes were on you both now and you quickly pulled her outside.

      "Sookie ahh you can't just shout here and there, you know. And yes, I still like-" your words were cut off when someone tapped on your shoulder.

      "Excuse me, you're blocking our classroom door." Jiyong said coldly. You and Aesook made way and you apoloised politely. Daesung, Young and Seungri smiled at both of you and then you noticed Seunghyun.

      You blocked his way and said, "Now I remember you. You're Choi Seunghyun. One of BIGBANG's member. That's why you looked so familiar. I didn't recognise you since you dyed your hair mint-blue." He looked down to you since you're shorter than him. He only gazed at you and pushed you away.

      You were really pissed at him that you went into the class and slammed your palms on his table. "You don't have to be so rude, you know? I know you're rich and famous and everything, but can you at least treat people right?" you burst out. Everyone gasped because, duh, you just yelled to a rich and famous guy. But what the heck.

      He looked up, "Did you say something? I didn't notice you there" he answered coldly. ~ugh. This bastard.~ you curled your fingers and bite your lip and.. slap.  You slapped him hard and slightly scratched his pink lips. He held his now-red-chhek and glared at you.

      "Dude, you okay?" Youngbae asked Seunghyun. He ignored the question. Aesook pulled you and asked you to calm down but this was between you and him. Seunghyun approached you, grabbed you both collars and he looked pissed.

      "I don't give a whether you're a girl, I'd beat you up right now." Seunghyun sound serious.

      You stared into his eyes and said slowly, "Give it a go then." Seunghyun was taken aback with your words.

      He lift up his right hand and you closed your eyes but someone held his wrist, "hyung, you're really gonna do it?" Jiyong said. Seunghyun looked at him and looked back at you. He let go of your collar and sat back on his sit as if nothing happened.

      Aesook asked you, "You okay?" and she tidied your bow. You were still starring at Seunghyun and he was staring at everyone since everyone was so nosy but then they mind their own business.

      When it was time to go home, you packed your things and someone approached you, "sorry" You looked up and saw Daesung with an apologetic look.

      "Why are you sorry?" you asked, confuse.

      "Seunghyun hyung is my friend and that means he's my responsibilities too."

      "Well, he should've apologised himself."

      "I know. But he's only like that when he's around people he doesn't really know. When you get to know him, he's not like that."

      "Hmph. Of course. Been going to school since the first year and he still doesn't know me, huh?"

      "That's just how he is. But you're really brave back there, Eunsun, right? Well, I gotta go now. See you tomorrow, kiddo." Daesung ruffled your hair slightly. You bowed and blushed a little. ~Daesung is nice. Friendly too~  you thought.