Avoidance

The Badboy He Was

      The next morning, you went to school, feeling a little outside of reality. You kept on thinking whether you should avoid BIGBANG or not. It's like your too attach now to back away.

      "Sunnie~" Aesook called you. You were still thinking and didn't even realise Aesook until she waved her hand in front of you.

      "Oh Sookie~ You were saying?" 

      "What are you thinking about? You look tensed."

      "Oh nothing," You replied and gave a smile to Aesook.

      Both of you saw five sports car passing by and you knew you had to go quick. "Aesook ahh, I need to hurry to class."

      "Oh okay" she said.

      So you walked quickly and before you could step on the stairs, someone called your name. "Kim Eunsun!" you stopped your pace and turned around slowly. You saw girls were staring and then your eyes landed on Seunghyun. "Hey, wait up!" he said.

      ~OMG. I don't wanna wait, Seunghyun.~ you said in your mind. "S-Sorry Seunghyun. But I really gotta go." you said to him from afar and walked to class. Seunghyun was confused since last night you guys were fine.

      In class, while doing your assignment, your phone vibrated. You took out your phone slowly, afraid that your teacher would see and saw a text... from Seunghyun:

      "what's with you this morning?"

      "Seunghyun, I gotta do my work now." you replied.You continued your work. But at the corner of your eye, you could see Seunghyun staring at you.

      "Eunsun, aren't you going to the cafeteria?" Aesook asked.

      You shook your head, "I'm not hungry. You can go if you want. I wanna go for a walk."

      Walking alone, you stopped at the school pond where you always feel like you're calm and see the fishes swim feels relaxing.

      "You're avoiding me, aren't you?" A voice suddenly heard and that startled you. You turned around and saw Seunghyun standing behind you.

      "N-no I'm not.." you stuttered, looking down at your feet.

      "You're a terrible liar." he said. You blushed a little and decided to walk away. But Seunghyun grabbed you by the wrist and looked at you in the eye, "tell me." he said, sounding very serious.

      "It's nothing, okay? Now let go of me." you said pushing Seunghyun away and left.

      When school was done, BIGBANG members wanted to hangout for awhile at Jiyong's house. "Hey, Eunsun have been ignoring me." Seunghyun said letting out a heavy sigh.

      "she's been ignoring me too." Daesung said.

      "I think she's ignoring all of us." Youngbae said.

      Seungri sighed, "maybe she's hiding something and doesn't want any of us know. Especially you, Seunghyun."

      Meanwhile, at your house, Aesook wanted to stay for awhile. "Eunsun ahh, are you avoiding BIGBANG like I told you? Because I can see it clearly. I didn't mean avoiding until you won't even talk to them." 

      "I think that's best. Because I could get used to not talking to them. I kinda regret wanting to be friends with them. And now, I get the consequences." you sighed.

 

      ~What am I gonna do?~ you and Seunghyun thought of the same thing.