Don't Be Too Attached

The Badboy He Was

      Seunghyun and Eunsun's relationships are getting closer by the week. Means that BIGBANG are too.

      "Eunsun ahh, Aesook ahh, come eat with us" Jiyong said with a smile.

      "oh ne~" you said and sat beside Seunghyun and Aesook sitting infront of you, beside Youngbae. You can see people staring at both you and Aesook. Especially the girls.

      When Seunghyun saw you looking around, he looked too and saw many eyes were staring. "You okay? Don't mind them. They're always like that when we're around girls." Seunghyun explained. You just nod and continued eating.

      "Sookie ahh, you go first. I forgot my physics homework under my desk." you told to Aesook. She asked whether she should wait but you said she could go first.

      You went to your class and looked under your desk. You saw a note:

      "Meet me in the gym for -S"

      ~Seunghyun?~ you thought. You took out your physics homework and went to the gym. "Seunghyunnie?" you called out. There was no answer and you thought that he'd gone home. The door suddenly slammed closed and heard a lock. You panicked. "Seunghyun? Anyone? Get me out of here!" you shouted while banging the door.

      You slid your hand in your pocket and searched for your phone. "Oh . My phone's on the desk just now." you cursed.

      You tried banging on the door again, hoping someone would hear you. "Eunsun?" you heard from the other side. ~I know that voice~ "Seunghyun!" you called out from the other side. "I'll go get the key." he said.

      When he opened the door, you can't think of anything else exept hugging Seunghyun tightly. Tears starts to fall and didn't know why. Maybe you were glad that you didn't stay long in the big gym which was really creepy.

      Seunghyun pulled you away and he started chuckling, "You're crying? I thought you're a tough girl"

      You hit his shoulder hard and said, "I'm a girl too, you know?" seunghyun rubbed his shoulder which hurts a lot snce you hit him like a man. "How did you know I'm here?" you asked.

      "I was going to send you home and waited you outside. But you were too long in the school so I went searching for you and heard the banging on the door. I thought it was.....a ghost." he teased.

      He drove you to a park. "What are we doing here?" you asked.

      "I just wanna hang out for awhile. The others were too busy. is it okay?" he asked.

      "As long as you send me home, alive, before 7 o'clock." you laughed.

      Seunghyun laughed and nodded, "You'll be safe with me. But why were you locked in the gym just now?" he asked.

      "I was going to take my physics homework but I saw this note under my desk." You gave the note to Seunghyun.

      "S? Who's S?" he asked, confused.

      "I don't know either. I thought it was you." you said.

      "Okay. That's more confusing." he said.

      "Ugh. Let's just stop talking about this. Hey, Hyunnie, why did you dyed your hair mint-blue?" you asked, changing the topic, ruffled his hair.

      "Mmm I think because I wanna have some changes." he answered.

      "Ahh I see. You know, I thought you're a badboy. Like really badboy. But you have a soft side." you giggled, poking his chest.

      "Badboy? Yeah, I am. No, I WAS." he said. "Not long ago, I became kinda....playboy. Because of my breakup that I told you that day, I thought that girls are just the same. And if they can play with my feelings, so do I. No offense, okay, Eunsun? Then I started dating girls. And I mean many girls in one time. And I also got many slaps too after they found out that I cheated. But, What the heck. I didn't care. And after a while, I thought. Maybe I should stop this nonsense and that's why I'm kinda cold around girls." he explained in length.

      "Well, that's not nice." you stuck out your tongue. Seunhyun just rolled his eyes. 

      "Eunsun ahh, you never told me about you." Seunghyun said.

      "Well, I'm not a goodgirl and neither am I a badgirl. I'm just an ordinary girl that loves music, hanging out and some ." You laughed.

      "You're not that bad, Eunsun. Not that bad." Seunghyun concluded.

      "Oh ! It's almost 7!" you cursed, looking at your watch.

      So Seunghyun drove you home and it's exactly 7 sharp. "Wow you drive really fast." you said. "Well thanks for the lift, Hyunnie." you continued.

      "No problem. So see you tomorrow?" he asked and you noded.

      Lying on your bed, you texted Aesook:

      "Sookie, I was locked in the gym when I told you I was taking my physics homework."

      "What? really? Why were you in there?"

      "I found a not and it's from 'S' so I thought it was Seunghyun but it's not."

      "So how did you get out?"

      "Gladly Seunghyun came and search for the key.'

      "You called him?"

      "No. He found me"

      "How did he know?"

      "He wanted to send me home so he waited outside. I was taking too long so he searched for me and heard me banging the door."

      "Eunsun, I think we shouldn't be too close with them. The girls might envy us for being too close. That's why they're doing this to you."

      "Let me just think about it."

      You thought about it ~Maybe what Aesook said was true. I need to keep my distance from Seunghyun~