Getting To Know You

The Badboy He Was

      ~Huh. I think I'm gonna hate this year. Especially when I'm in the same class with that Seunghyun guy~ you talked to yourself on your way to school. You saw five-amazing-nice sports cars pass by you and saw it parked in your school. ~Don't tell me it's. Yeap. BIGBANG~ Jiyong came out from the White. Youngbae, Yellow. Seungri, Silver. Daesung, Black. And Seunghyun, Red. ~Some rich bastards~ The girls were crowded wanting to see their so called 'oppas'. But you only call Seungri as Seungri oppa since he is your ultimate crush.

      You ignored the screaming, the boys and just walked to class. Aesook was already waiting for you in class and she asked, "What's with the annoying-looking face?"

      You sighed and put your head on your desk, "Seeing BIGBANG's faces early in the morning. Especially Seunghyun's. hmm"

      "Why do you hate him so much? Just because of yesterday?" Aesook ask, her hand supporting her head on the desk.

      "Hell yeah because of that! He's disrespectful, cold, mean and everything you could ever think of!" You exclaimed, throwing your hands up in the air making it looks more dramatic. Aesook suddenly went quiet and she was looking at something or someone behind your back. You turned your head to see and you gulped, "S-Seunghyun ahh" you said almost in a whisper. He stared at you with a you-can't-read-my-expression-looks and took his seat.

      ~Is he mad? Oh please don't. Please don't. Please don't~ you kept on saying in your head. You can't even get focused on the topic your teacher is on. "Miss Eunsun? Are you on the same page? You look like you're distracted" Mr. Park, your chemistry teacher asked.

      "Y-Yes. I'm alright." You answered him, slightly stuttering.

      "Okay. So remember students, your report is due tomorrow." said Mr. Park.

      "More like, 'DO' tomorrow" Seungri said, making a joke and everyone laughed but Mr. park wasn't amused by that.

      "Mr. Lee? Missing the principal? You want me to make an appoinment for you?" Mr. Park was being sarcastic.

      "Okay. Okay. Sorry, Teach!" Seungri 'apologised' and Mr. Park was out of sight.    

      "Eunsun ahh, is it okay if you go to the cafeteria alone today? I gotta help Ms. Moon." Aesook asked.

      "Oh it's okay. I'm not in the mood to eat too. I guess I'm just gonna have a walk at the school park for awhile." you decided. 

      When it was reccess, like you said, you walked at the school park alone. The flowers were glooming ever so beautiful and you admired it so much. While you were walking, you saw someone laying down on the bench so you walked towards the direction. He was covering his eyes with one arm. ~Mint-blue hair?~ "Seunghyun-sshi?" you called out.

      He removed his arm a bit, revealing one eye and squinted it since the sun was shining brightly. He sit up straight, giving you some space to sit too. "You're not going to the cafeteria?" you asked.

      "Not hungry." he answered, looking down on his shoes.

      "Seunghyun-sshi, may I ask you something?"

      "Yeah. Go ahead. And just call me Seunghyun."

      "Okay, Seunghyun. Why are you acting like this? No offense but you're like a spoil brat." Seunghyun laughed a little and you kinda see his adorable side. "Oh my God. Did I just made the cold Choi Seunghyun laughed?" 

      "I'm a human being too, you know?" Seunghyun answered you. "There's actually a story behind my "disrespectful, cold, mean and everything you can ever think of" attitude."

      "Are you mocking me?" You noticed. "Well, sorry if that hurt your feelings. I was just pissed at you."

      "Is that an apology I hear? Okay. Forgiven. I'm sorry too if yesterday I've been too harsh on you" Seunghyun apologised too.

      "Okay. Enough with the apology thingy. What's the story behind it?" you asked in anticipation.

      "When I was just a kid, I'm the type of person that trust people so easily. There was one time my friend borrowed my homework and said that he'll give it back but when I asked him where it was, he said he never took it in the first place and that got me pnished because I didn't send in my work. I'm the type of person that forgives easily too. In middle school, my ex-girlfriend told me that she really loves me and would never cheat on me. I saw her with some other guys in school but she said that they're just friends of hers. I trusted her, for sure. I kept seeing her with other guys and she kept apologising and giving me the same excuses over and over again. But I kept on forgiving her until one day I saw her kissing another guy. I was dumbfounded, broke, sad, devastated, lost. By then I realised I trust too easily and forgive too much." Seunghyun said in length.

       He turned his head to you and his eyes widened, "Y-Yah, Go Eunsun, w-why are you crying?!" Seunghyun panicked.

      "Because... because the story was so touching! Seunghyun ahh, why were you too kind?! That's why you turned into a lil' brat now" you sobbed.

      "Yah! Stop calling me a brat!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

      "Okay. Okay. So why are you being cold to everyone except your friends?" 

      "Because they're the only one that supports me and understands me well."

      "Oh now I get it. Hey, since you told me your story, does this means you're okay with me?" you asked in curiosity. Seunghyun was thinking and he finally noded.