Confession: XiuChen

My Christmas Gift

~UPSTAIRS IN XIUCHEN'S ROOM~

 

Xiumin was reading a book on Soccer and Chen was practicing his singing. The older male looked over to see sweat running down Chen's voice. He his lips and looked back down.

 

"How was that note Xiumin Hyung?" Chen asked.

 

"Amazing." Xiumin stood up. "I got something better."

 

Chen was confused until he saw Xiumin leave the room and he watched as his Hyung went to the bathroom real quick. The door was closed and Chen sighed and layed on his bed.

 

"I thought he was going to kiss me." Chen looked at the mistletoe he was holding. "Ooo~ now he can."

 

Chen grabbed a hook and hooked the mistletoe to the hook and sat back down on his bed. When he heard the bathroom door opened, he acted like he was walking and he purposely bumped into Xiumin.

 

"Sorry Hyung!" Chen exclaimed.

 

"It's ok Chen-ah!" Xiumin smiled. "Why are you smiling?"

 

Chen pointed up and Xiumin did. He blushed and looked at Chen, who happily attacked his lips. Xiumin closed his eyes and they fell on the floor and they were interupted by a cough.

 

"Don't make out on the floor where everyone can see and hear you two." Kris groaned. "Save it for bed."

 

"ERT!" Xiumin shouted.

 

~LATER THAT NIGHT~

 

Xiumin layed in bed and was tossing back and forth. He looked at the Calender and smiled. The next day was Christmas. 

 

But he already got his gift from Chen, a sweet kiss. He smiled and closed his eyes, waiting for the next day to come.

 

~EARLY NEXT MORNING~

 

Chen woke up to a certai Baozi sitting on his chest and he pulled the older on top of him and kissed him gently. Xiumin closed his eyes and moaned, their tongue moving against eachother.

 

"I love you Xiumin Hyung." Chen blushed. "Ever since Debut."

 

"Me too Chen-ah." Xiumin blushed. "Debut days were the best."

 

"Merry Christmas." Chen smiled.

 

"Merry Christmas Chen." Xiumin giggled.

 

uu2.gif

 

 

A/N: OKAY! So I could have done better but I am NOT the best with Xiuchen to be honest -_- Hope you enjoyed the chapter though! One more chapter left! A short story like I said it was!