Confession: HunHan

My Christmas Gift

~AROUND DINNER~

 

Sehun watched Luhan play with his Rubix Cube that Yifan got for him for his Birthday. He sighed and looked on his phone and frowned. What if his Christmas Gift wasn't as good as the other member's gifts were?

 

"Luhan Hyung~" Sehun whined. "Can we watch a Kdrama together?"

 

"Sure Hunnie!" Luhan smiled.

 

The younger blushed. Seeing Luhan smiled made his heart flutter over and over again.

 

"Which one should we watch?" Sehun asked.

 

"How about To The Beautiful You?" Luhan suggested. "Haha, I really like that one."

 

"Cause of Minho Hyung?" Sehun asked.

 

Luhan nodded and explained other reasons why. Sehun smiled and they began to watch the drama that was already on the tv.

 

Sehun could only stare at his Hyung's back as he watched the drama intensely.

 

'Lu Hyung, I love you.' Sehun thought.

 

BUZZ! BUZZ!

 

Sehun almost jumped then pulled out his phone and saw that it was from Kai.

 

Kai: Tell him Sehunnie!

 

Sehun: NO!

 

Kai: Why not? Scared?

 

Sehun: Back off Kai!

 

Kai: Why?

 

Sehun: FINE! I WILL TELL HIM!

 

Kai: 'Kay Hunnie ;) Love you Dongsaeng

 

'Aish, that pain in my rear end!' Sehun growled lowly.

 

During the drama, Sehun tapped Luhan's back and the innocent deer looked back and smiled. Sehun blushed, feeling his heart pound once again.

 

"Why are you read Sehunnie?" Luhan sat on his lap.

 

The younger turned a darker shade of red. He was used to fanservice but this was real. This was the REAL thing! This was him and Luhan all alone in the living room and that damn deer is sitting on his lap!

 

"Hunnie, I have a secret." Luhan giggled.

 

"W-what is that Luhannie?" Sehun asked stuttering.

 

Luhan kissed his Dongsaeng and felt the younger taking over. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms and legs around Sehun and parted their lips and giggled.

 

"What?" Sehun asked.

 

"My Prince!" Luhan giggled. "My Hunnie."

 

Sehun sighed and hugged Luhan and his hair.

 

He was Luhan's.

 

And Luhan was his.

 

 

uu2.gif

 

 

A/N: HEY! Surprised of how fast I update?! I know I am ^^ I plan to finish this tonight so I will only have to worry about Shadow{hunhan} and kaibaek{on other account} and krisyeol{with neko} but stay tuned for xiuchen confessions!