Confession: BaekYeol

My Christmas Gift

*.............*

 

~THAT SAME DAY: AROUND LUNCH~

 

EXO was eating lunch, exchanging what they were planning to do for Christmas. Baekhyun was slowly eating his food while staring at Chanyeol, who was talking and laughing to Kris.

 

He bit his lip then excused himself from the table and emptied his plate then washed his dish and headed to his and Chanyeol's bedroom.

 

He sat on his bed and layed down then sighed.

 

'Your stupid Baekhyun!' Baekhyun told himself. 'You can't tell that giant that you love him. STUPID!'

 

Baekhyun mentally beat himself up and sighed. It was pointless, him and Chanyeol were never going to be together. Fot two years, he has been doing skinship and fanservice with Chanyeol.

 

But little did SM know that he was getting feelings for the bright, happy person. He his stomach and groaned against the pillow.

 

'Stupid me.' Baekhyun sniffled.

 

*..............*

 

Chanyeol looked at the stairs and sighed. Baekhyun wasn't coming back downstairs and everyone was getting worried about him. He grabbed his plate and washed it then went back into the kitchen and looked up.

 

"I'll go check on him." Chanyeol smiled.

 

Everyone nodded and Chanyeol headed upstairs and heard soft crying. He opened his door to his bedroom to see Baekhyun crying against his pillow. He sighed and walked to the older and sat down beside him and his hair.

 

"C-Channie!" Baekhyun turned around. "W-what do you want?"

 

"I was checking on you Hyung." Chanyeol smiled.

 

Baekhyun felt his heart skip.

 

That damn smile of Chanyeol's always killed him in the inside.

 

"I'm fine." Baekhyun lied. "Just needed to get some tears out."

 

"About what Baekkie?" Chanyeol asked.

 

The older couldn't help but just scoff. Chanyeol was worried about him? Since when did Chanyeol care about him all of a sudden?

 

"About you." Baekhyun replied.

 

Chanyeol pointed the older's chin up and stared deep into his dark orbs. Baekhyun blushed then closed his eyes as he felt Chanyeol's lips on his own. 

 

He wrapped his arms around the older's neck and sighed and could feel the heat inside his mouth that continued to rise up as Chanyeol explored his mouth.

 

Their kiss was parted and Baekhyun snuggled into the taller's arms.

 

"I've always loved you Baekkie." Chanyeol chuckled. "Ever since we began to dance together to be part of EXO, I have always loved you."

 

Since debut huh?

 

"Me too Channie." Baekhyun smiled. "Me too."

 

 

uu2.gif

 

 

A/N: Hello ^^ Hope you enjoyed this update cause I have a two hr delay for my school today so I have about only about another hr before I have to leave so enjoy this update ok? Stay tuned for Confession: Taoris Love you all <3