Confession: SuLay

My Christmas Gift

*...............*

 

Suho could only think about the day when Christmas came. He couldn't wait for it to come. It was in three days and that gave him three days to confess to Lay that he loved him. He shook his head and looked outside, snow covering the streets of Seoul.

 

"Suho?" an invading voice came in. "Are you okay?"

 

"Kyungsoo!" Suho the heels of his feet. "I'm okay."

 

"No you're not Leader." Kyungsoo walked to the older. "I sense love in the air. Who do you like?"

 

The Leader bit his lip and looked down. How could he tell Kyungsoo he liked? What if Lay was in a nearby room?

 

He leaned foreword to the younger's ear and whispered it. Kyungsoo pulled back and giggled, the older's face turning into a crimson mess. He looked over and saw Lay talking to Kris. He excused himself from the room and went to the living room, brushing shoulders with Lay.

 

*...............*

 

Lay looked back to see Suho rushing to the living room. He excused himself talking to Kris and followed the Leader. He really loved Suho but he was just too afraid to tell him. He caught up to Suho and tapped his shoulder. Suho turned around and the whole room felt like it froze.

 

Fire in their fireplace flicked, both of their brown eyes glistening in the fire. Suho's and Lay's face went a bright red and they heard chuckling.

 

"What is so funny Kai?" Suho asked.

 

"Look up Hyung." Kai smirked.

 

Suho and Lay looked up then they looked down and both blushed. They were standing underneath a mistletoe, which meant they had to kiss. Lay brought the older into his arms and hugged him first.

 

"L-Lay." Suho blushed.

 

"Suho, I love you." Lay smiled.

 

"I love you too Lay." Suho replied.

 

The two latched their lips ever so lightly and the kiss was romantic. 

 

Lay held Suho into his embrace while kissing him in front of everyone. He didn't care if they were watching. Heck, he wouldn't care if his Parents were watching.

 

All that matter was him and Suho right now.

 

Suho was everything.

 

His boyfriend now.

 

His Lover.

 

His future husband.

 

The man he will be spending eternity with.

 

He was his own gift.

 

uu2.gif

 

A/N: 1st Confession done ^^ Stay tuned for Confession: Kaisoo! Love you all ^^ Let me know what you thought of this chapter