Confession: KaiSoo

My Christmas Gift

~THE SAME DAY~

 

Kai layed on the couch and was looking at the pictures of his dogs on his phone. He heard his friends chuckling and some were giggling like girls. He rolled his eyes and turned to his side, his back facing everyone.

 

'He'll never like me.' Kai sat up. 'He'll never like me, I just know it!'

 

Who was he?

 

Do Kyungsoo, his own roommate.

 

*.........*

 

Kyungsoo was able to nudge his way out of the huge crowd in the dining area and saw Kai sitting on the couch looking really sad. He frowned and walked up to Kai and sat down next to him. The younger looked up and looked back down.

 

'Was he blushing?' Kyungsoo patted Kai's back. "Kai-ah, what's wrong?"

 

"Nothing Hyung." Kai lied.

 

"You're lying Kai." Kyungsoo chuckled. "Wanna know what happens when you lie?"

 

"I don't get Christmas Presents?" Kai said.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled, seeing how cute Kai was acting. Just a few hours ago he was acting all bad and all. He shook his head and began to tickle the younger.

 

Kai began to laugh and squeal and he squirmed in his Hyung's arms. The rest of EXO came into the room to see Kyungsoo tickling Kai to death with his tickling fingers.

 

"S-stop!" Kai pleaded. "P-please! Aieee!"

 

Baekhyun covered his mouth, trying so hard not to laugh from hearing his Dongsaeng squeal like a little girl. He headed out of the room and Chanyeol ran after him.

 

*...........*

 

~Later that day~

 

Kai was in his and Kyungsoo's room, breathing lightly. Kyungsoo came into the room smiling and Kai pleaded for forgiveness. Kyungsoo chuckled and sat down next to his Dongsaeng and kissed his cheek.

 

"Hyung?" Kai turned to the side.

 

"Ne Kai-ah?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"I love you." Kai blushed.

 

"I love you too." Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

Kai looked at his Hyung and could see a small form of red on his face. He layed his head on his lap and looked up, entertwining their fingers together.

 

"Then let's be together forever." Kai smiled.

 

"Deal." Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

uu2.gif

 

{A/N: Hello another update for this story^^ I decided to do two chapters a day for this story, or three lol. Since there will only be 7 chapters, I will do two a day. Also depends on my writing mood ^^ Love you all <3}