Train Stop #1

The Train to [the After] Life
XSYKOTICA








Train Stop #1
“I’m glad he found the letter I wrote for him,” Sungyeol mused as he stared at his hands with a sad smile. “I was worried he wouldn’t find it…but then again it wasn’t much of a letter anyway.” Sungyeol chuckled lightly as he stared up at Sungjong. Sungjong stared at him with a soft smile and nodded.

The screeching sound of The Train caught their attention as The Train slowed to a crawl, there was no passengers platform, only the never-ending stretch of scenery that Sungyeol saw but Sungjong couldn’t. They both stared at the scenery outside and Sungyeol frowned.

“Is this my destination?”

Sungjong nodded, pretending like he saw what Sungyeol saw. “The Train stops here so this is your destination.”

“What if I don’t like it?” Sungyeol asked, fear lacing his voice.

“You will. The Train knows where you should be taken.” Sungjong reassured him as he the door opposite to the entrance opened up. Sungyeol stood up from where he sat and walked towards the door as Sungjong stayed where he was.

“What do you see?” Sungjong asked as Sungyeol his lips.

“A school. I see a really weird looking school. And I see…” Sungyeol paused as he squinted his eyes, trying to get a better view. When he finally saw what it was that he saw, he gasped in surprise.

“What?” Sungjong asked as Sungyeol turned around, tears in his eyes and a grin on his face.

“Myungsoo! It’s Myungsoo!” Sungyeol shouted as he turned back and smiled. “But he…looks so lonely.”  Sungyeol laughed and shook his head. “And why does he have so much clothes on?”

“Can I go?” Sungyeol asked as he turned back to Sungjong. Sungjong smiled and nodded. Sungyeol beamed widely and took a step into the blinding white, his body slowly disappearing from Sungjong’s sight.

The exit door immediately closed and The Train started, whistle blowing and engines starting up again. Sungjong smiled and reached into his satchel, took out his passenger’s book and scratched out Lee Sungyeol’s name.

Sungjong smiled and turned the page over to the next passenger, waiting for them on the next train stop. Sungjong stared out of the window and smiled lightly.

“I guess we’re going to the land where the wind never blows.”



It's currently 12 o'clock at night here and I'm still not asleep, yay~

Alright, now I'm off to write about the next pairing. it's going to take a longer while since I still have to prewrite it and then proofread so I hope this keeps you busy while I do that :)

Hint for the next pairing? Guess who this guys is:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bb4089a7df2975b1c27cebd084359a0b/tumblr_mje8q0OqZ51r2mivjo1_500.gif

Enjoy and tell me what you think~