What the?

I Will Only Love You Once.

 

"Uhhh..." Hyoyeon gulped, "Doojoon-ssh-," Hyoyeon started protesting and turned to Doojoon who is now busy talking to someone on his phone.
"De? No, I'm not busy," Doojoon looked at Hyoyeon, "Mianhe Hyoyeon-sshi, but I have to take this call,"
"It's okay," Hyoyeon smiled. Doojoon walked away.
"Uhhh.. Ahjumma, juseonghamnida," she bowed, "Maybe next time!" Hyoyeon started to walk away. "Now where did he go," Hyoyeon looked around the place then stopped in front of a TV.
- Neorago, neorago (It's you was playing) -
He's so charismatic on stage. Hyoyeon thought. "Now why do I get the feeling you're not as nice as you look," she muttered to herself. "Sigh. I guess big celebrities are like that huh Lee Eunhyuk?"
"He's really nice when you get to know him,"
Hyoyeon yelped. "Omo,"
Doojoon laughed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you,"
"Uh.. No, It's okay. I should be sorry. You're friends with him aren't you? I didn't mean to..." she trailed off.
"Everyone has their own opinion. And it doesn't matter to me what you think of him," Doojoon stepped closer, "You can even think of him as a monkey and I would agree," he smiled.
Hyoyeon chuckled, "Now THAT I never thought of,"
They both laughed, "Anyway, it's getting late. We should go home,"
"OK,"
 
 
---------------------------------
 
NONONONONO. I'M GOING TO BE LATE. Hyoyeon ran.
When she entered the room she said, "Juseonghamnida!" And noticed everyone was quiet and were looking at her. GEEZ! Not like they haven't been late before.
"Thank you for joining us, Miss..." said someone.
"It's Kim Hyoyeon," Hyoyeon said fixing her clothes.
"Right, Miss Hyoyeon. Anyway, I know Doojoon isn't present today but I would like to see all of your progress. I would be glad to help. We'll start with..."
Wait a minute, I know that voice. Please don't tell me...
"Almighty Kim Hyoyeon," Some of the trainees laughed. Eunhyuk smiled. 
I don't need help from him. Putting her things down she went to the middle and started dancing.
I have to do my best so I can show him I can do better than him. She thought determinedly.
When Hyoyeon's done someone else was called. Then the lesson started.
"1, 2, 3, pop. Side, side. Bump, bump," danced Eunhyuk.
"Miss Hyoyeon you should pop more," Eunhyuk said, "Like this,"
Hyoyeon did as he said, "No, like this,"
Hyoyeon did it again, Eunhyuk smirked. Don't smirk at me you monkey. Hyoyeon almost laughed.
"You're doing it wrong," Eunhyuk said.
"Why don't you show me again how it's done," Hyoyeon stared at him.
"I did do it. If you were watching properly you should have it down by now,"
You think you're so smart. Hyoyeon stared at him furiously. Hyoyeon did the move again.
"Better, but not quite," 
"Not quite? I did it exactly as you showed,"
"It's not sharp enough," Eunhyuk answered back, "Hit harder. OK! Everyone from the top once then we're done,"
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, I cannot believe this guy.
After everyone left, Hyoyeon gathered her stuff quickly. 
"Miss Hyoyeon,"
Hyoyeon turned around and stared back, "What?"
"Wanna do the move again?"
"No, I think I've had enough help from you today. Thanks," Hyoyeon started to walk away.
Eunhyuk pulled her hand, "Don't touch me!"
"Whoa! Why are you so mad?" 
"Are you serious? You were picking on me during class!" Hyoyeon said frustrated.
"What? That? I was only helping you," Eunhyuk shrugged. 
"Helping me? I did the same move 10 times. You made me do it 10 times. That's not picking on me?"
"No. Look, if you want to be in this business, you should be willing to do however many times someone ask you to," Eunhyuk stared at Hyoyeon.
Frustrated, Hyoyeon sighed, "OK, whatever,"
Eunhyuk stepped closer, "Now, you see where you pop your shoulders? It's too soft here," Eunhyuk touched Hyoyeon shoulders, What is he doing? Hyoyeon looked down.
"You should hit harder and make it sharper," 
Hyoyeon did the move, "There you go. See? If I didn't insist in helping you, you would do it wrong," Hyoyeon noticed he was still touching her shoulder.
"I-I'm sorry," Eunhyuk said blinking. He looked down at Hyoyeon's elbow, "Hey, what happened?" He touched Hyoyeon's elbow softly. Hyoyeon flinched. Where did I get that?
"Th-that's nothing. I probably hit it against a wall while I was running," Hyoyeon looked away.
Eunhyuk stared at her and cleared his throat, "Well.. You should treat that then. A pretty girl like you shouldn't have ugly bruises like that," he smiled.
What the... 
"OPPA?" someone called from the hallway.
Eunhyuk muttered something, "I'd better go now. Look, you're really good and I'm happy to help you. Just ask okay?"
"Right..." Hyoyeon said.
Eunhyuk ran outside. What was that about.. He is so weird. 
Hyoyeon got her stuff and started walking.
"Who told you to go here?!" She paused.
"Oppa... Mianhe. I just miss you," said a girl.
"If someone, anyone, saw you. That's it," She peeked in the room trying to see, This is bad. I should leave.
"I don't care oppa! I told you I don't care! Let them know, who cares!" screamed the girl.
"SHUT UP! I care!" 's getting real, I'm leaving. Hyo turned around and dropped her phone.
!!
"WHO'S THERE?" A guy's voice came closer. ! I can't run now..
"U-uhhh. Juseonghamnida!! I was just going ho--" the guy walked and stopped in front of her.
"Hyoyeon-sshi?"
"Doojoon...? What are you..." Hyoyeon trailed off and looked inside the room, "I didn't mean to.. hear things.."
"What things?" Doojoon blinked.
"YAH! Doojoon-ah don't cover up for me anymore. I know she heard everything,"
Eunhyuk stepped out of the room and looked at Hyoyeon.
"What the hell is going on?!" shouted the girl and stepped beside Eunhyuk.
Hyoyeon stood surprised. She looked at all of them.. Are they...? No, that's stupid and wrong in so many ways.
Eunhyuk stepped closer to Hyoyeon until she leaned against the wall, he put his arm on her sides so she won't get away. She can feel his breath, he was looking at her so intensely it was frightening her. WHAT IS THIS? 5 minutes ago he was so sweet and now he's acting like a maniac! Hyoyeon pushed her thoughts away.
"Eunhy--," 
"You didn't see anything. You didn't hear anything. Arasso?" 
Hyoyeon nodded. "C-can I go now?"
"Sure," Eunhyuk stepped away from her, then took her arm, "Ow!" Hyoyeon said.
"But with one condition."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi you guys! I'm really sorry if you're getting bored. Lolol. And tell me if the font and font size are okay. Anyway yeah haha :D