Am I good enough?

I Will Only Love You Once.

 

 
 
 
"Name please?"
"Um, Kim Hyoyeon," 
"Ok. So you're auditioning as a dancer?"
"De,"
"Do you know how to sing?" the woman stared at Hyoyeon.
"Uhh.. Yeah but I'm not very good at it,"
"Hmm, ok. Head on over to that room over there,"
"De, kamsahamnida," Hyoyeon bowed.
Hyoyeon walks out of the room and sees Taeyeon.
"TAENGOO!"
"HYORAENG! Aigoo.. I'm nervous, ottoke?" 
Hyoyeon hugs Taeyeon, "Don't be!! You'll do your best, you always do," 
Taeyeon smiles, "Yeh. Let's just do our best arasso?"
"Yeah,"
 
------------------
 
"Next please,"
Hyoyeon's heart starts to beat fast. Omg, I'm scared. No, I can do this. Hyoyeon hwaiting! Hyoyeon nods. "De. Anneyeonghaseoyo, Hyoyeon imnida. I will be performing a dance to Destiny's Child Lose my breath,"
She looks down, this is it, she thought. The music starts to play and off she goes.
 
 
 
 
When she was done she couldn't explain the feeling inside her. She was terrified of being rejected it'll crush her but at the same time she thought she did a great job. 
"Miss Hyoyeon,"
"Uh, de,"
"We need to further discuss our decision for you. Do you mind waiting for about 20 minutes?" asked the man.
"Um, no, it's okay. I'll just wait outside,"
 
 
-back inside the room-
 
"Are you sure you don't want her in our company? She is a very outstanding dancer, we might lose her and regret it,"
"I don't mind. We still have plenty of other good dancers. You're the one who told me to solve my problems anyway, and this is my way of solving it."
"I know that Eunhyuk. But still losing someone like her may cause us consequences,"
"She is replaceable," 
"Very well then,"
"Doojoon," calls Eunhyuk.
"Yeah hyung?"
"She's all yours,"
"Um ne,"
Eunhyuk leaves the room.
"Uh, Mr. Shin. I don't understand why he's doing all this,"
"I don't know either Doojoon. But congratulations on having a new great dancer. She will go far,"
Doojoon smiles.
 
 
"Uh, Miss Hyoyeon?"
"N-ne?"
"They're calling you back,"
"Ah, ok." 
Before she enters the room she saw someone walking at a distance, she tried to look more closely, Isn't that Lee Eunhyuk? What is he doing here?
"HYOOO!!" someone called.
"TAENG!! What happened!!"
Hyo noticed Tae was about to cry.
"Omg. What is it?"
"I GOT ACCEPTED!!" 
"OMGGG! CHUKAHAE!" she hugged Tae, "I'm proud of you Tae! But mianhe I'm about to hear my result. Wish me luck! Wait for me over there,"
"Ok! Fighting!!" 
As she went inside the room she tensed up.
"Ah, Miss Hyoyeon. Please have a seat,"
Hyo sat down. She felt the stares of the 4 people sitting. She looked at the guy at the farthest right, Wow, he's not old. I mean aren't the CEOs of companies old? He's pretty cute too.
The guy saw Hyoyeon staring and smiled. She blushed and bowed her head.
"You are a very good dancer, Miss Hyoyeon. And I'm not a typical person that says compliments easily but.........."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aish, what's taking so long that girl? Maybe she already left me," said Taeyeon.
She went to the room Hyo went in. There was no one. Nothing. 
"What the?" she saw a guy. "Oh! Excuse you me but do you know where the dance auditions are?"
"Oh? It was over 20 minutes ago," the guy said.
"Ah chincha? Ah ok. Kamsahamnida," Tae walked a little bit. "Where did you go Kim Hyoyeon?"
She ran around the building, ask a lot of people but still nothing. She then decided to go home.
"Ah babo! Why didn't I call her," she dialed Hyo's number. Not picking up. She dialed again then saw someone sitting by the store.
"Yah! Why did you leave me you babo?!"
Hyo didn't answer. 
"Yah!! YAH! Answer me!" she pushed Hyo's shoulder. Hyo looked up, she was crying. Her eyes were red.
"Hyo? Omg. What's wrong?" Tae sat down.
Hyo cried even more.
"Hey.. Tell me. I'm your chingu right? What's wrong?"
"I-I-I," she can't talk because she was crying too much.
Taeyeon stared at her.
Hyo said slowly, "I didn't get accepted..." she looked down.
"WHAT?! What do you mean you didn't get accepted?! Are they dumb?!" Tae shouted.
"They said I was good but I didn't have anything special within me,"
"WHAT NOTHING SPECIAL?! What is this bull Hyo?! If you're joking, please stop,"
"You think I would joke about this?! Tae, this is my dream! I've dreamed of becoming a dancer ever since my dad died. I've always wanted to be a great dancer. I've always wanted to make my mom proud. I want to help her, this is the only way I can help her," Hyoyeon cried.
"So what?"
"So what what?" asked Hyo furiously.
"So now you're just going to give up 'cause one company rejected you,"
"That's not just some entertainment, that's EZA ENTERTAINMENT. The biggest entertainment in Korea. If they rejected me, do you think anyone else would accept me?!"
"YES HYO. There are a lot of entertainments that's even better than EZA. It doesn't matter whether they're the biggest company, as long as you're doing what you're doing and they support you,"
"It doesn't work like that. If you're in an unknown company, who knows how they work and treat their artists,"
"What makes you think EZA is any better?"
"I don't know,"
"Can you stop Hyo. The world's not going to end,"
"Well it feels like it will," Hyo looked at Tae, "I-I thought I was good enough," then starts crying again.
"Ssh, stop. This won't be the end, who knows, maybe tomorrow something better will come."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------
 
a/n: HELLO! Another update!! Poor Hyo DD: But anyway thank you for your comments!! ♥ You guys are awesome!