Nice To Meet You.

I Will Only Love You Once.

  

 

 
 
 
"Andwae! I'm gonna be late!!" shouted Hyoyeon running, she ran faster and saw her friend.
"TAENGOOO!! TAENGOO TAENGOO!" she screamed while coming closer then pushed Taeyeon.
"OUCH! HYORAENG!! APPA!!" glared Taeyeon.
"TAENGOO!!" 
"BWOH?!"
"Why are we screaming?" whispered Hyoyeon.
"Oh, I don't know maybe because you pushed me you babo," she pushed Hyoyeon.
"Oww! Ok, mianhe! I was just excited that I saw you and now we're both going to be late!" grinned Hyoyeon.
5 seconds passed while the two stared at each other.
"OH NO!"
"We're going to be late!!"
The two started to run, "HYO! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" 
"WAE?! I WAS ALREADY LATE AND WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP ANYWAY!"
"WHAT? I WASN'T STOPPING, I WAS FIXING THE CRACKERS I TOOK FROM THE STORE,"
"AISH, you ahjumma. You know you can fix it later!!"
"But it'll get ruined," pouted Taeyeon.
"WHATEVER. LOOK! WE'RE HERE!"
They were both stopped by a huge crowd.
"Yes!! They're all late!! Hihihihi," laughed Hyoyeon.
"Hyo, I don't think they're late, look!!" Tae pointed at the van coming in.
"What in the world?! What's going on?!" shouted Hyoyeon.
"Can you shut up loser?" shouted someone back. Everyone laughed.
"Yeah, you shut your face first. What's going on!!" 
"Didn't you know, well big surprise, that a special guest is having a concert right now," said Hara knowingly.
"Well no thanks to you Hara now I know," smiled Hyoyeon.
Hara rolled her eyes. Everyone started to scream.
"AAAAAAAH!!!!"
"OMG OMG OMG!!!"
"I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT!" 
"WHAT?! Why are they screaming if they don't even know who that is," Hyoyeon asked, "Taeng, who's that?"
But Taeyeon was staring hardly at the van. 
"Oh no, Taeng don't leave me please! No come back to meeee," pleaded Hyo while tugging Tae's arm.
"Stop it you babo. I'm trying to figure out who it is, and please not like I'm gonna go berserk when whoever that is comes out,"
"Oh, ara--"
Everyone started to push everyone. "OW! STOP IT!!" shouted Hyoyeon, "CALM DOWN PEOPLE IT'S JUST A PERSON!"
"Psh, you're just saying that 'cause compared to everyone else, you're nothing," sneered someone.
"Yeah, I get that a lot, thanks for the compliment though," 
"OMIGOD OMIGOD HE'S COMING OUT!!!" shouted someone.
"AAAH!!!! OPPA!!!"
"OPPA!! SARANGHAE!!"
"What?" whispered Hyo to herself. Someone pushed her hard, "OW! STOP THAT!", then she saw who was pushing her.
"Oh big surprise Hara, why don't you fangirl like your chingus over there," pointed Hyo.
"Well why don't YOU just shut up and fangirl like your beloved loser chingu over there," said Hara while batting her lashes.
"What? My Taeng isn't as stupid as your friends,"
"Oh really? Look again,"
She was scared to look, 'cause deep down, she knew Tae is a die-hard fan of well, every damn person. So she slowly turned her head, and yep, Taeng was jumping like a choding and smiling like she just won the freaking lottery. Aish, way to put me down you traitor. Tae looked like she was going to scream. PLEASE NO. Don't. "AAAAHHH!!" she screamed her heart out. Oh well, there she goes. Thanks for being a friend Taeng.
"Well--"
"Well this just proves how much of a loser you two are.Both stupid, both useless, both poor, both losers, both everything! Haha. I'm happy for you that you met someone like you," smiled Hara.
"Ok. Stop right there, my dear Hara," grinned Hyo, "Let me remind you that you can make fun of me for as looooong as you want, 'cause honestly, I don't really give a flying cuckoo care and this just proves how much of a low-life person you are. BUT no one makes fun of my Taengoo, arasso?" glared Hyo.
"Oh ouch Hyo. That hurt. Poor me getting lectured by someone like you," laughed Hara.
"Yeah maybe you should try learning a thing or two 'cause girl you're not that great. Yeah you're pretty but ugh I can't even talk about anything else,"
"OH SHUTUP!" Hara pushed Hyo.
"You shutup!!" Hyo pushed back.
"GIRLS! STOP IT!" shouted someone.
"You can never be anything else other than a," Hara pushed Hyo, "big," push again, "ugly," again, "LOSERR!!" one final push sent Hyo falling over near the van.
"Everyone look! Mighty Hyoyeon taking a huge fall, HAHA," shouted Hara making everyone laugh.
"Hey, kenchana?" asked someone shutting everyone up. Hyo even thought she heard a gasp.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Never been better, this here is The Mighty Hyoyeon, didn't know you?" said Hyoyeon while the person helped her stand up.
The person laughed, "Yeah, daebak, well I hope you enjoy the show," smiled the person.
"Sure. Not like I know who's going to perform," 
The person laughed again, "Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself properly, I'm Lee Eunhyuk, nice to meet you,"
"Ha! Lee Eunhyuk? The popular dude? Chincha--," she looked at the guy for the first time, and gasped.
"Holy..." .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------
a/n: Here is the second chapter! Girl meets boy. What happens next?
Hope you're enjoying it so far. Leave comments ♥