Is this it?

I Will Only Love You Once.

 

 

 
 
 
 
Hyo slowly turned around and relieved said, "Oh, um, I was just wondering where Mr. Shin is because my teacher told me to give him this,"
"Oh, is that so. Well I think you can just leave it in this room," said the man.
"Oh kay," smiled Hyoyeon forcefully. Please don't come out, pleaseeee.
"Hyung, what's going on there?" 
Crap!!
Eunhyuk walked out of the room and was, shocked? glad? relieved? Hyo was confused at what she saw, to see her there.
"Oh Eunhyuk this girl has something to give to you," the man said, "I'll be going now. Miss, make sure you leave this place right away. It's prohibited for students, thank you,"
"Ah, de," Hyo bowed.
-Awkward silence-
Hm, that girl must still be in there. Hyo wondered. What are they planning to do huh? Ohhhh!! Babo me, they must be waiting for me to leave. I gotcha Mister Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon thought not noticing Eunhyuk was staring at her.
"What?" she asked.
"You know, you make faces when you're thinking of something," said Eunhyuk knowledgably.
"Well, thank you for noticing kind sir. Um... Here you go and I'll leave right now. Kamsahamnida for your business, I'll be looking forward for your performance. Uh.. Eunhyuk Hwaiting! Anneyeonghaseyo!" Hyo bowed and waved.
"Wait, HEY!" shouted Eunhyuk making Hyoyeon stop.
"De?" Hyo turned around. Does he know I was eavesdropping?? Well they were talking too loud! I was just passing by and I happen to just hear what they were talking about. Yes, that's right.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"Um, Hyoyeon.."
"Ah, so you are The Mighty Hyoyeon," he smiled.
"What? OH! Yes, that's right. That is moi," she grinned, "Well I wouldn't want to disturb you or anything so I'll leave now. Anneyeonghaseyo!"
"Ha," Eunhyuk laughed.
 
-------------------
 
Eunhyuk went back in the room and Gyuri walked to him, "Oppa, who was that?"
"Someone that's going to be useful to us. Someone that can help us, I think you're going to like her Gyuri-ah," grinned Eunhyuk.
"Wae? Why would I like her?" asked Gyuri, confused.
"Jamkkaman, you'll see," 
 
-----------------
 
"LEE EUNHYUK!! LEE EUNHYUK!! LEE EUNHYUK!!!" everyone chanted.
When Eunhyuk finally came out, everyone screamed, dance and sang along. 
Everyone was having the time of their lives, and when the last encore song was about to begin,
"Everyone! This last song is for all my beloved fans, thank you for supporting me, especially you Mighty Hyoyeon!" Eunhyuk found Hyo in the crowd and winked at her.
Hyoyeon's eyes widened and felt the glares of everyone. 
"Psh. You think you're so great now?" said someone.
But Hyo ignored it, because she was still staring at Eunhyuk. What in the world was that for Mister Eunhyuk? 
 
 
 
---- The next day -----
 
 
"HYO!!" Taeng ran and slapped Hyo's arm.
"OW! Are you still mad that I pushed you yesterday?" 
"No, but I'm still mad that my Eunhyuk knows that you exist!!!" Taeyeon said, "He was suppose to give ME a shoutout, he was supposed to wink his adorable wink at ME. ME ME ME," she sighed.
"Ara, ara. But mianhe Taengoo, I told you I didn't 'seduce' your husband. I don't even know that he knows I exist, but trust me, there are heck of a lot of better guys than him," Hyo patted Tae's head.
"Well this , oh well I get over him. I wasn't that impressed at his singing yesterday anyway," Tae smiled.
"Now that's my Taeng," they both laughed.
When they arrived at the school, a lot of girls were gathered at a corner.
"What is this now?" Hyoyeon sighed tiredly.
 
The paper read:
 
 
EZA ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS
THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT IDOL
If you think you have what it takes to be the next idol, then come audition at 345 Seoul drive.
We are looking for new faces to be actors, singers, mcs, dancers and many more!
Come try out now!
 
 
Hyoyeon smiled like a kid. Is this it?! Is this a sign?! AAAHHH *play background harp* Count me in!
Taeng looked at her friend, "Soooooo.."
The two looked at each other.
"Taeng, you think this is it?"
"Feels like it, I hope so," said Taeyeon hopefully.
"Well then, we just have to show them who Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon is!" 
"Watch out world, future superstars coming through!" the two laughed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
 
a/n: Yet another update. Loll. Are you enjoying it so far? ;D Comments ♥