I Am Kim Hyoyeon.

I Will Only Love You Once.

 

 
 
 
'Everyone please give a round of applause for Kim Hyoyeon!!'
'AAAAAH!!! HYOYEON-AH! SARANGHAE!!'
'HYOYEON-AH! YOU'RE MY IDOL, DAEBAK HYOYEON-AH!'
'Ah, kamsahamnida everyone!! I will work hard. Please look out for me,' smiled Hyoyeon and waves at everyone.
'HYOYEON JJANG! HYOYEON JJANG! HYO--"
 
 
 
 
"--YEON! Aigoo, Hyoyeon-ah ireona! This girl.. It's the first day of school and you're going to be late.." shouted someone across the hall.
"Umm mmm," mumbled Hyoyeon smiling in her sleep. She turns over, and oops, fell to the floor. 
"OW!!" shouted Hyoyeon.
"Dear, you're having too much fun in your sleep," said Hyoyeon's mom chuckling. "Let me guess, you're having a concert this time?" grins her mom.
"Aish, it's early in the morning and you're already making fun of me?" she said while rubbing her head.
"Well.. I won't be making fun of you if you didn't make those silly faces while sleeping. I'm pretty sure you don't have to pout your lips to make people think your adorable. You're adorable as it is Hyoyeon-ah,"
"Umma~~ Stop spying at me. And that wasn't a pout! I was smiling at my fans," Hyoyeon fought back.
Her mom laughed, "Ok, whatever you say. You better hurry up or else you're going to be late,"
"Ne," Hyoyeon walked up to the mirror and stared at her face, then started to smile, "Yah, this doesn't look like a pout, does it?" She tried a different smile and waved at herself. 
"Oh~ Kamsahamnida for coming to my show! Saranghae Hyohunnies!! I will work hard!" she said to herself and started to model and walk like she owned every damn thing in the world. 
"Yes Hyo, work it, work it," she posed here, posed there, then stared back at her reflection. 
"I, Kim Hyoyeon, will one day be the biggest and greatest dancer in Korea. Nothing will stand in my way, no one will put me down, I will do my best and prove to everyone that this girl here, has what it takes to be the best," she said to herself and smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------
 
a/n: Hellooo! Sorry it's kind of a boring start but I hope you're going to enjoy it! :D
 
Update: I colored the dialogues so you guys won't be confused. Do you like it this way or no? Feedbacks! ;D