Busted?

I Will Only Love You Once.

 

 
 
 
 
 
"Whoa," sighed Hyoyeon staring at Eunhyuk.
"Yah babo. Stand up everyone's leaving," said Taeyeon looking down at Hyo.
"Oh. Oh right, I'm still sitting. Here. Ok I'll stand up," Hyo cleaned her clothes, "What? Why are you staring at me like that?"
"Mmmm..." mumbled Taeyeon
Hyoyeon sighed, "Taengoo bwoh?"
"AAAAHHH!!!" squealed Tae
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
"OHMYGOD YOU LUCKY WITCH!! I CANNOT BELIEVE LEE EUNHYUK TALKED TO YOU!!! THE LEE EUNHYUK! The one who's been staring at me all over my room every night when I go to sleep, he can't get enough of me, I know!! Omigod. He's here right now. EUNHYUKIEE TAENGOO YOUR YEOBO IS RIGHT HERE! I'll make your dreams come true!!!" Taeyeon giggled.
"Ohmygod," gasped Hyoyeon and started hitting her head, "Aish, now you're never going to shut up about this,"
"EUNHYUKIEEE~ EUNHYUKIEEE~~ Kekekeke," 
"You know I should hit your head so you would wake up," warned Hyoyeon.
"Please don't. I don't want to miss Eunhyukie's face when he sees me and realizes that I'm the girl of his dreams. Mwahahaha,"
"Do your hear yourself? Jeongmalyo, you sound like those delusional fangirls that stalk their idols all the time,"
"I can't help it Hyorengi. My love is here, and I'm not going to pass this chance, hihihi. Ok I'll just run over to the washroom and make sure my beauty is ready to glow for my Eunhyuk's eyes," Taeng waved and ran away.
"Here we go," sighed Hyo. Walking in the hall she looked at all the people making a fuss over the concert.
"Ohmygod! I'm sooo excited! I hope oppa will accept my gifts!" said someone.
"He's sooo cute!!" gushed someone.
"Oh! Hyoyeon-sshi! I'm so glad I found you. Can you help me take these to Mr. Shin? It's for the concert," said the teacher.
"Oh sure. Uh.. I don't know who Mr. Shin is," 
"The room number's written there. Ok, I need to run, thanks again Hyoyeon-sshi,"
"No problem," said Hyoyeon. "Mr. Shin? Room 309? Oh man why is it so far," Hyoyeon started walking. She looked at the commotion throughout the building, Whoa, must be nice to be the cause of this commotion huh. One day Hyoyeon, one day.
 
She was looking for the room but then she heard someone talking.
 
"What do you mean you can't go out tonight?!" asked a girl madly, "Oppa~ You promised,"
"Ara Gyuri. But something came up, mianhe," said someone. Wait, that voice sounds familiar. Hyoyeon took a peek inside the room, and was shocked at what she saw. OMIGOD. Lee Eunhyuk. Aish, I should've known this guy's a playa. I better warn Taeng. But she stayed and listened.
"Oppa, I want people to know about us," said the girl named Gyuri. US? What?
"US?" said Eunhyuk sarcastically, "You know we can't do that. I'll lose my fans and they'll bash you. Why do you want to do this Gyuri-ah? You just started and you're going to fall down right away,"
"I don't care as long as I'm with you oppa,"
"No,"
"What? Oppa saranghae," sounds like the girl was going near Eunhyuk. BAM, Eunhyuk hit the desk.
"GYURI! STOP THIS. Don't be stupid. I've told you this before and I'm going to tell you again, there is no way for us to go out publicly. Aren't you contented that you're going out with Lee Eunhyuk?! Aren't you satisfied with that?!" Eunhyuk shouted.
Whoa there big boy, no need to be an about it. You're Eunhyuk, whoopdi-cuckle-doo, thought Hyoyeon furiously. I can't believe arrogant people like you are famous. People actually idolize you but in reality you think you're better than everyone else. Hyoyeon sighed.
"Ok oppa, mianhe," sighed Gyuri.
Oh no, they got quiet I better get the hell out of here. Hyoyeon started to walk,
"Hey, you, what are you doing?" asked someone.
Hyoyeon froze, "Oh no," she whispered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
a/n: Uh oh, Hyoyeon got caught eavesdropping! What's going to happen? Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!
Comments are loved  ♥.