Chapter Two

A Matter of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 (Sandeul's POV) The next morning, Sandeul woke up to his phone blaring Block B's "Very Good" beside his head. "ing hell!" He grumbled, throwing his phone across the room. He had forgotten to turn it down...or OFF. With all the alcohol he had consumed the night before, he would prefer off right now. Covering his head with his pillow, he tried to go back to sleep. That was when his worries about if it was a family member that really needed to get a hold of him or a friend that just couldn't wait for the hangover to be gone and text later. If it were the latter, he could leave it. They could go jump off a cliff right now. He began to drift off again, when his phone went started blaring again.    Growling, he got out of his bed and walked over to pick up his stupid phone. Glaring at it, he cursed again when he saw that it was from Gongchan. All he wanted was Baro's number. Why didn't he think of getting it himself when he was flirting up a storm? Punching in the numbers, he didn't bother saying anything else in the text. Gongchan may not understand that he had stayed up drinking away his pain after the party he had been dragged to. He was just in a sour mood because someone else wanted the person HE wanted.    He stumbled into the bathroom and the shower. He would hopefully feel better after he got cleaned up from his drunkenness last night. He felt better afterward, physically and mentally. Grabbing his phone, he texted Gongchan and asked him if he wanted to go out on a date with Baro. He could easily set that up. However, when Gongchan replied, his mood began to slip again. The younger man had suggested going on a double date with Jinyoung and Dongwoo…and maybe finding someone for Sandeul, too. He was sad that Gongchan had picked up on Dongwoo’s crush on Jinyoung, so told him that they might want to go out with himself and Baro, as friends. He would do all he could to keep them in the friend zone, where Jinyoung obviously wanted to be, anyway. It was just his sweet Dongwoo that wanted Jinyoung and had for quite some time now.    Getting dressed, he grabbed his backpack and a granola bar on his way out the door. He would be late for class…again.   

 

(Dongwoo’s POV) Dongwoo looked at the shelves in the store. He desperately needed groceries and was sad that Jinyoung couldn’t go with him. He was shopping all by himself, but it gave him time to think about this situation with Jinyoung and Sandeul. They didn’t seem to get along last night, as he had been hoping they would. He had thought that Sandeul would be Jinyoung’s type, but Sandeul had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter