Contract of Minds

Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jeong Ae Len's p.o.v.]

I fiddled with my hands and played with my fingers nervously sitting across from my crush- the crown prince of Korea. I still couldn't believe the fact that he knew that I was hiding the entire time watching him diligently from the shadows of the wall that surrounded him. I felt so bad now that I actually thought back on my rude intrusive actions.

The uncomfortable silence between us was starting to kill me on the inside. I didn't know if I could take much more of this. My stomach was slowly filling up with nerve-wrecking butterflies before he decided to speak to me once more.

"I have an agreement that can help both of us out-" Yu Kwon smiled at me.

"W-what kind of agreement?" I slightly stuttered from shock at his seemingly random words.

"An agreement where you become my wife..." Kim Yu Kwon, the known Rooftop Prince, stated as if it was the simplest thing in the entire world.

"M-mwoya!" I exclaimed from the shock of the statement while just gave me his innocent signature smile. I was turning in to a melting pool at the moment. Out of all the girls here at school he chose his stalker to be his wife. What was wrong with him?

"You're probably wondering why I chose you out of all of the girls here at school- they were way too suffocating unlike my little stalker here who allowed me to breathe even though she watched my every move- but that's not the point at hand- I need to get married and your family needs financial stability- am I right?" Yu Kwon explained eyeing me the entire time like some kind of predator after its prey.

"H-how'd you know-" I peered him in utter shock.

"About your family's situation- I am the crown prince and I have many ways of obtaining information- now I want you to sign this contract I had drawn up-" Yu Kwon explained farther but I interrupted him.

"Jamkkan, don't I get a say of what goes on to it?" I cut him off once more glaring at him but all he did was smile at me. He placed the document in front of me sliding it across the table as he does. Was this for some sort of revenge? Did he not know how badly I've dreamed of becoming Mrs. Kim Yu Kwon?

"Let's restate this situation- you are my little stalker, Jeong Ae Len and your family needs financial stability- dare I say more?" he teased, leaning foreword as he handed me a blue-inked pen.

"N-neh, I understand..." I stuttered slightly from embarrassment. Who knew that the crown prince could be such a sly devil?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter