The First Sign of Love

Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jeong Ae Len's p.o.v.]

We arrived back to Seoul intact with no bodily harm to our persons. Today I was moving in with my new husband and I was already excited. I was excited for the most part because we will have something that is our own... our home...

"Are you ready wifey?" Yu Kwon asked as we were near our destination which was our new home.

"D-deh... I am..." I slightly stuttered as I stared out the passenger's side window.

"Wow! My parents' weren't kidding about this whole grandchildren thing." he mused as we finally pulled up to our new home. I peered in the direction his eyes landed to find that I was shocked by what I saw.

"Did they have to get us a house this big? I would've been fine with a two bedroom-" I exclaimed as I peered at the house that would become ours in a matter of seconds. It was more of a mansion than a house. Seriously, we did not need a home that huge.

"Neh. I think Umma ha a final decision in where will we live." he chuckled lightly before getting out of the car and coming to my side and opening the car door for me. I got out pouting as I thought of how hard it was going to be for me to clean the entire place. The 'perks' of being a wife- his wife...

"Come on, let's go inside. I still a little tired from the drive." I voiced gaining the courage to explore our castle.

"Mullon ijyo. I don't want the mother to future children tired before they even arrive-" he said as grasped my left hand in his.

"Yah, Byuntae! Let's just go inside already." I beamed at him slightly dragging him to the front door. He laughed at me as we made it to the door. I was about to opened it when the door opened before I had the chance to. My mother stood at the door smiling at us.

"Their here!" she hollered to whoever was inside the house with her.

"Umma!" "Ommoni!" we shouted at her at the same time as his parents came to the door.

"What are you two doing? Get inside and see this place for yourself." Ommoni smiled at us moving aside so that we could enter our home.

"Ahh, Ommoni this house is so beautiful but we-" I started once I saw some of the interior design inside before Yu Kwon interrupted me.

"Would've rather had a smaller home for our small family." Yu Kwon added as cut off what I saying to his mother.

"D-deh what he said." I stuttered a little as he held my hand tighter for reassurance.

"Well I- no we- want a lot of grandchildren-" Ommoni cutely pouted at me. I could see where my husband go his cute and adorable side from.

"Yah! Umma stop embarrassing my wife!" he defended me earning laughter from the elders. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks from embarrassment.

"Aigoo, my son's so protective already." Ommoni as he playfully glared at her.

"Appa get your wife before she has us blushing up a storm." Yu Kwon whined to his father.

"Will do. Well we will be going now. Ladies..." his father agreed with him gathering the attention of the now pouting elder women in the house. I chuckled at them as Yu Kwon wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Bye daughter-in-law, son." "Later son-in-law, sweetie." our mothers said there bye to us at the same time heading out the front door with his dad trailing behind them. We waved bye to them as they left.

I removed myself from Yu Kwon embrace once they were gone I left Yu Kwon standing there alone to find the master bedroom. I found it up stairs and straight down the hall. I opened the door and found myself gawking at the room. However once my eyes landed upon the bed I thought was in heaven. Or at least that was my perspective until Yu Kwon came behind me and picked me up.

He carried me to the bed tossing me on top of it with him on top of me. I chuckled at him as he placed gentle kisses against my cheeks, nose, forehead, and lips until he kissed his way down to my jawline and neck. I wrapped my head around his neck as he kissed my lips in a chaste kiss. One day he will tell me how he really feels about me. One day...

[U-Kwon's p.o.v]

A few weeks have passed by. Ae Len and I have been getting along fine. Okay more like she blushes or stumbles over his words every time I try to talk to her. Or simple fact that the moment she sees me when I'm not asleep has her running in the other direction. Away from me!

I know that she's a very shy person and all but it's killing me deep inside. I don't think I can go on like this for much longer. I don't why she's so embarrassed to be around me.

I'm starting to think that maybe I've done something wrong. At least I don't think that I have. I'm not really sure about though.

I sighed sitting back on the sofa located in our living room just as Ae Len came through the front door. The TV is blaring blurred images before my clearly frustrated mind. My eyes fall on her when she walked past the area of the house I'm in.

She's dressed in a cute yellow sundress, at least I think it's a sundress. I don't know anything about women's fashion. At all.

There's she goes again, trying to ignore my presence again. It sickens me to the core to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter