´chapter two

end school - a bts fanfic; story has started
 
tumblr_inline_n08lww2L6s1rcn02m.pngy_mg_0835.jpgtumblr_nzfha6HtO81t4u3k1o1_500.jpgtumblr_o3lkh4geNF1qiebf4o1_400.png
 
The male exited the canteen, throwing away his lunch as he didn’t feel like eating at that moment; he had no idea why he reacted so badly to Jungkook’s normal self. He teased everyone therefore, he should be used to it but for some reason, today he just didn’t feel like playing along. He found himself on the rooftop, thinking to himself as his back rest against the wall, allowing his body to slide down the white wall until his bottom hit the floor. He had understood what was going on; she left without saying a thing to anybody. However, he wanted to confirm his thoughts; he pulled out his phone and stared at the date that was displayed on his lock screen, sighing. ‘’Twelve today’’ he whispered quietly to himself as his brain asked the male if he should or should not call the female. He wasn’t sure.
. .
His hand ruffled his colored hair as if trying to find the small detail he missed that made his hair suit him even better. His combed hair sure pissed him off since he liked running his hands through all the hair he owned. His eyes were still focused on the phone but the male had gone quiet knowing there was no use to let his frustrations out by shouting or what so ever. He finally decided to rest his head back against the wall and let out a long sigh, letting his eyes close for a second as they have been begging him rest for a while. His brain got him busy trying to come up with a way to get Ahri to talk to him. As much as he knew she was alright, it was her father they were talking about and she could fool anyone but him. He knew her. His fingers ran through the touch screen before he made his mind up to send her a text. His thumbs furiously typed the code that unlocked the phone proceeding to click the message icon without leaving his brain room to think. His fingers typed in what his brain was bothered with; ‘Do you want me to join you?’ but this message sounded so much better inside his own head; he knew Ahri was knew about her situation and how much he cared for her.
 
Ahri on the other hand was busy with her mother, getting everything ready to visit her father. As soon as her phone ringed, she checked it, smiling softly at the name that immediately brightened her monitor. Jimin messaged her this year too; he didn’t forget about what that day meant, even if it wasn’t something anyone should be happy about. She felt touched. ‘It’s alright. We can meet up after school though. Your treat.’ She messaged like always; she would end up getting playful with the male since it has always been like that, even when he got her mad. Her brain put a flashback right through her eyes. A slight smile came to her lips at the thought of her father; because of him, she got to know Jimin. When she was born, her parents had decided to move in the same neighborhood as Jimin therefore, she was the first friend she ever made. Funny thing they did end up belonging to the same school as well. Since a young age, they have been close but that was until her father had passed away. Even though after her father’s death her life has been harder, she managed to keep a smile on her lips partly because of her father. The female chuckled at her own thoughts. She was indeed a bright jewel that didn’t need polishing, her father had taught her how to shine with layers and layers of dust over her head.
 
Jimin stared at his phone right after receiving the message. Even if he was worried, a smile came across his lips ‘’This idiot.’’ He whispered to himself. Her message was enough to let him know everything was alright with her. He didn’t doubt her well being but he knew sometimes it got hard for her. He had both his parents alive still therefore, he could never imagine how it would be to lose someone he cares so much for however, her father was close to him too. The male managed to remember the soft laughs Ahri’s father let out when Jimin claimed to be Ahri’s guardian. His eyes slowly closed; he pulled his phone up to his forehead, resting in between both his palms as a ripped smile was hidden behind his arms. Upon remembering his words, he started crying the tears Ahri stopped herself from letting out. Jimin let out soft laughs as he cried, now understanding why his speech was so funny to Ahri’s father. He was indeed a brat back then but as much as he wanted to deny it, he knew that thanks to her father’s death, everything came clear to him. He didn’t like being away from the female, especially for the first month after she moved away with no words exchanged between the two of them. Finding her at school was just a chance he couldn’t throw away. He was even taken aback when he noticed how she had bloomed. But deep down, he knew she needed him. He knew her too well.
 
‘’For ’s sake, Jimin.’’ Taehyung shouted as he kicked the door open, sighing heavily at the same time he let out a frustrated groan. ‘’I’ve been looking around for you for a while now.’’ Jimin threw a deathly glare over at Taehyung who raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms over his own chest. It was not like he was intimidated by Jimin’s stare. He was just a cute little muffin in Taehyung’s eyes, plus, he was short. He was just like one of those cute little characters of Taehyung’s manga that weren’t that important on the story but just added some…cuteness to it, if it could be put that way. ‘’What do you want?’’ Jimin let out a long breathe, wiping away the tears he still wanted to cry. When the other male noticed he was crying, he gasped. It took him a while to realize what was happening.
 
Taehyung sat down in front of Jimin and hugged his knees up to his chest, acting like a cute character in anime. He just needed a skirt and long hair to equal a curious anime girl that didn’t bother to hide all the curiosity in her eyes that almost shouted it out loud. Jimin rolled his eyes at the way the male stood in front of her. He sighed right after ‘’It’s nothing, what do you want?’’ Taehyung leaned closer to Jimin, resting his own weight on his knees as his hands reached for Jimin’s wrists. He pulled his face close to Jimin’s; his eyes shinned before he parted his lips ‘’Tell me.’’ He whispered ‘’I know it is something about someone.’’ He continued, pulling back just to grin like an idiot. The other male stared at Taehyung quietly, not sure if he should judge his friend or be used to this kind of actions. ‘’You’re watching too much anime and reading too much manga…’’ Jimin mumbled before pushing Taehyung away from him with his foot, watching him fall on his back as he laughed, almost hysterically, about what just happened.
 
Taehyung was, just like Ahri, a ray of sunshine. There was no space to learn the word ‘sad’ nor it’s family whenever one of those was nearby. Whenever there was a fight, there was always a good side seen by the two of them. It was weird but comforting. With this thought, the male exited the rooftop by the same stairs that guided him there. He left Taehyung behind, bumping into someone on his way to the cafeteria. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of someone he knew. This person however, didn’t bother to look at him nor to apologize to him. He sighed noticing just how his day was going wrong. His ray of sunshine was nowhere to be seen. Worst than that, Taehyung wanted to replace her. And the cherry on top was the fact his eyes followed the person who just bumped into him. It was not like he was actually interested on who it was but the huge scandal that played in front of his eyes made him realize exactly who it was.
 
‘’Watch your step.’’ Taeyeon shouted out of frustration, gasping dramatically when Nuri didn’t even bother to mumble out ‘pardon me’. She was used to being treated like a queen but she forgot that not everyone in that school were into that kind of royalties. ‘’Yah!’’ she shouted, letting go of her boyfriend’s arm. The male sighed, rolling his eyes at his girlfriend’s actions. Just a few seconds ago she was blabbing about something that she accused out as being very important for whatever it was – he wasn’t even paying attention – and now, there she was, shouting, almost cursing every form of living on Earth because someone just bumped into her or whatever.
 
Her boyfriend was half asleep all the time, finding sleeping way more interesting than hearing her out over her nonsenses. She spoke nonsenses nobody cared about. Even if he tried his hardest to pay attention to her, it wasn’t enough. She was too boring. ‘’Why are you still dating her?’’ Jimin suddenly asked, watching the scene over Yoongi’s shoulder. He sighed, shaking his head as there was no possible answer to that question. He wasn’t sure why he didn’t break up with her yet. The male turned around to find his girlfriend shouting to the girl who didn’t seem to care about whatever she was arguing about; it was like she was two thousand planets away from Earth and insisted not to come back. His semi closed eyes watched the brown haired female, owner of a unique beauty in his eyes. Her simple effortless look got his attention. It was like all the pieces of clothing she landed over her skin would fit her just like that. Yoongi’s eyes attentively watched her movements. Her lips were sharing the same amount of space as his own in their faces. Her cold eyes ran chills down his spine as she gave off the vibe of not caring the least about Taeyeon’s words.
 
‘’Yoongi…’’ Jimin called out his friend’s name for the third time, finally getting to wake the male up. He turned his head to face Jimin, just to have his eyes back on the two girls ‘’You should control your girlfriend…’’ Yoongi blinked a few times, shaking his head ‘’She’ll get tired.’’ He mumbled, finding the scene in front of him interesting. Nuri was jut like a mirror for him; he couldn’t care less about the things Taeyeon was blabbing about, much less over a simple bump. His arms crossed over his chest as his head was tilted back slightly.
 
Nuri, on the other hand felt tired of the female’s nonsenses. She rolled her eyes and kept walking. She didn’t need to know who this person was much less care for her business therefore, she could as well walk away. She had the right to. Her legs walked towards the room she had once found on the school, the room she always felt comfortable in; the piano room. It was like her own world was perfectly build. Whenever she walked inside her room, all her problems would vanish therefore, there was no reason why she shouldn’t find herself inside that same room. Her back rest against the wall as soon as she made it to the room. Her eyes landed on the outside quietly, most specifically, on the blue sky that had decided to show off how the light blue was enchanting. ‘’Whatever’’ she mumbled before sitting by the piano, admiring it’s beauty.
 
Her fingers landed over one of the keys just so her ears could capture the soft sound that escaped off the piano. She could spend all her breaks in this room. She didn’t have any friends, at least other than Jimin who seemed busy with something else every time. Nuri didn’t care either. The only way she could get rid of the world that surrounded her was closing her eyes, naturally as if she was sleeping. Her fingers knew the positions of every key therefore, her eyes were useless. Her ears were capable of aware her if anything.
 
The sound of the door opening was enough to force her brain to open her eyes. She was honestly expecting the female she had previously bumped against to be there, saying they weren’t done with their conversation but instead, she was greeted with a male. A male she had crossed a few times around the hallways. ‘’It was not nice, the scene you pulled up earlier.’’ He started, leaning against the door frame as if the room was his own. This uninteresting speech was enough to make the female look at the keyboard and let her hands look for the right keys so she could keep playing. Her back straightened and her eyes closed again before she started playing the melody that earlier was interrupted by the male who seemed to have more to say. ‘’That’s not nice either.’’ However, this time, she didn’t stop playing. She went on, showing just how uninterested she was in his conversation. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the way this female had decided to face him and eventually fight him. He liked her so far but he didn’t like the way she ignored his speech. The male made his way inside the room and sat by one of the corners that the room owned. Nuri didn’t mind him but she knew exactly where he was sitting.
 
Yoongi, on the other hand, closed his eyes as he leaned against the wall ‘’Keep playing.’’ He finally asked, somehow in a nice way just to have the female continuing the melody, not because he asked her but because she wanted to play it. Because that was the only way her life seemed easier and happier than it actually is. The soft melody that exited the piano room didn’t call anyone else’s attention as mostly people were in their classrooms, busy with whatever they thought was important or simply having lunch as their stomachs claimed to be hungry at this specific time of the day.
Honestly, all the action was held over at the cafeteria. Taeyeon had walked up to Yoongi’s group of friends for the third time, asking if they knew anything about who she claimed as boyfriend but the answer was always the same; they had no idea. Nobody really knew where he was. Whenever Yoongi wanted to be alone, he would be hiding. He was an ace at hiding. Or at least, people were a bit too dumb to look for him on the most obvious places.  
 
‘’Honestly, we should take care of last week’s problem today.’’ Jungkook’s voice sounded, getting everyone else’s attention on him. Namjoon shook his head slowly at the idea of the youngest ‘’I don’t think we should even care about it. It’s not like it is that important anyways.’’ Jungkook scoffed and took a look at Seokjin who shared the same opinion as him ‘’We should. I don’t get what’s going on in your class but honestly messing with one of us is the same as messing with everyone. Plus, who the do they think they are to talk to us the way they talked?’’ at moments like this, Jungkook didn’t seem to think carefully about whatever the consequences could be. ‘’They’re doing their part. Bombing you off with a few rude comments would be enough to get you pissed and go after them. Our team would be disqualified because of that, don’t you think’’ the younger rolled his eyes at the way the leader was right about the situation.
 
Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned back on the chair he was sitting. He found this a bit stupid but Namjoon was right; instead, he could focus on practicing and show them what he was capable of. His eyes landed on a shorter male that approached him, Jimin sat in front of him, being parted by the table. ‘’It’s almost two.’’ He informed but Jungkook didn’t quite get the intention of his words. It took him some good two minutes until he realized what he wanted to mean ‘’.’’ He whispered, widening his eyes and getting up quickly, running towards the studio. The others looked either at Jungkook that disappeared by the door or at Jimin who calmly stood there. ‘’Jinri is on break.’’ He calmly announced ‘’And that means I get his lunch.’’ He continued. Of course there had to be another reason for this. He wouldn’t simply inform his friend just because.
 
Seokjin leaned on the table, resting his elbow on the table before his chin rest over his palm. ‘’I still don’t get what’s going on in between the two of them.’’ Jimin shrugged quietly ‘’Jungkook has been following her around since I met him but I guess that’s just because she doesn’t pay him as much attention as he wished she did?’’ ‘’She’s always with her best friend though.’’ ‘’I’ve never seen her around so I can’t actually comment on that.’’ He mumbled as he bit the burger Jungkook left behind. ‘’He needs to focus instead of going around to annoy his girlfriend.’’ Namjoon commented, rolling his eyes at the scene. ‘’Let him be, you know how Jungkook is.’’ Taehyung suddenly comment quietly, finding Namjoon’s words a bit too harsh. His feet rest over the table as always and if Jungkook was there, he would start fussing saying he didn’t want to eat Taehyung’s feet therefore, they shouldn’t be resting over at the table ‘’Plus, the longer he goes around following her, the longer we are peaceful.’’ This was something nobody could actually argue; Jungkook had to have something to talk about, even if it was the stupidest thing, he needed to argue with something or someone.
 
‘’Whatever then.’’ Namjoon’s words were cut off by a loud gasp. Taehyung’s eyes followed the same path Namjoon’s did. He tilted his head slightly, wondering what was going on. His eyes caught a glimpse of a female he could swear he knew. However, he was still trying to figure out where he knew her from. His eyes widened; he sat up straight as his lips parted over the scene playing just a few meters of him.
 
A small box, covered with a light red was held in front of a female who looked innocently at the female in front of her. Her small body jumped in surprise when the box was thrown to the floor, in front of her. She was even shocked with this actions. ‘’Just who the hell do you think you are to give my boyfriend presents for his birthday?’’ she shouted, stepping on the box angrily just to lift her head and face the female in front of her. She was very angry. The other kept quiet, wondering if she had made the right decision or if she was doing anything wrong but in her eyes, it was an innocent present that wasn’t something to throw hate at someone for. She tilted her head, looking down at the box quietly before lifting her head and looking over at the female ‘’You’re not even his friend, why the do you keep doing this? Don’t you get that nobody wants you as a friend?’’ she scoffed. The shorter female stood still, not really knowing how to react to this situation, even for outsiders it was hard to watch.
 
Taehyung sighed heavily and got up from the chair he was previously sitting in, feeling the situation had gone bad enough. She didn’t need to feel worst than she currently was, especially because she wasn’t the one to show her feelings to anyone. The male pushed the crowd away, sighing before picking up the now smaller box in his hands. He got up and faced the other female. ‘’She meant to send it to me.’’ He quickly said, turning his head to look at Minah who didn’t say a thing still. ‘’However, we have a small problem here now.’’ Taehyung looked over at the box then at the female in front of him as he put Minah behind him. ‘’I-I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to!’’ the female frowned, ‘’And this wasn’t nice. I don’t like the fact you’re messing around with her like this. I believe you have something to tell her, perhaps?’’ the male crossed his arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow just to watch the female in front of him peeking behind his back ‘’I’m sorry Minah.’’ ‘’That’s more like it.’’
 
Taehyung’s hand took Minah’s and pulled her away with him towards the table his friends were sitting at. Once they arrived, he sat down and pulled her to sit by his side. The circular table still had food over it but he managed to land the box there as the box didn’t quite belong to him. ‘’I told you before, you have to stop being so nice towards other people, Minah.’’ He sighed, not minding his friends. Taehyung tilted his head as the female faced her lap, letting her long hair cover her face. The male knew there was no use to talk to her in that moment. He rolled his eyes and leaned back finally remembering about his friends that stood there, staring at the two of them as if they had just came from another planet.
 
The group fell quiet, no one knew what to say nor do about the situation they were just faced with. ‘’This is Minah.’’ Taehyung managed to announce, taking a look at the female who peeked through her hair to see five other boys sitting around the circular table. She hadn’t pronounced a single word since she arrived but she didn’t need to either as she wasn’t the one to let her thoughts out often. Her eyes scanned the six boys that were around her before she nodded her head slowly. Taehyung, frowning, reached for her, forcing her to show her face by pushing some hair off her features and tucking it behind her ear. His friends were taken aback with the sudden action but they didn’t say a word as they were nobody to criticize Taehyung who had done so much for them.
 
‘’I’m Hoseok.’’ Suddenly the owner of that name said, making it seem like there was mutual interest on this but truth was, there was no interest. ‘’Namjoon.’’ The male mumbled quietly, focusing back on his food before excusing himself off the table. He tapped Hoseok’s shoulder, reminding him about his duties, the duties he wanted to escape. ‘’I’m Jimin’’ he waved in a friendly way, dragging the attention back to the table since everyone decided to focus on Namjoon ‘’And I’m Seokjin. Jin for friends.’’ He showed off just how friendly he actually was by this. He knew she wasn’t part of his class since he had never seen her around or what so ever. The female however, nodded her head the slightest without making any kind of sound. That was her type of communication. There were no words needed. Minah took a look at the box that rest over the table shamelessly destroyed as if it didn’t belong to this world nor any other alternative universe.
Taehyung noticed her gaze land on the box and sighed heavily, picking the box that didn’t have enough size to be called that anymore. It looked like a thick red sheet. The male took it in his hands, analyzing it before flipping it through the air, towards the trash bin. ‘’Oh-‘’ Hoseok gasped, clapping his hands, exaggerating his own reaction over the small action of his friend ‘’I’m pretty sure if you tried to do that, you’d fail.’’ Jimin commented, peeking over Taehyung’s shoulder to see the bin’s location. It was relatively far from the place he was actually sitting. Jimin relaxed on his chair, thinking quietly to himself as he shook his head. How could his friend do something like this? It was not like it was something impossible but Taehyung wasn’t that good at shooting. The team would rather ask him to play as the base so he could distribute the game well when Namjoon called out either sick or tired. It didn’t happen that often but Taehyung and Namjoon were rarely in the same team as the group of seven boys often met at weekends.
 
Minah rest her head quietly on Taehyung’s shoulder but not for long as a loud squeal was heard from behind them. Her long black hair was fully pushed away from the male’s shoulder as her attention was dragged to an overdressed female. Minah’s eyes landed on Taehyung as she released a soft sigh; this had happened quite a few times the past few weeks after Taehyung and Minah got back to being close once again. However, both knew there was nothing going on in between the two of them. Just a healthy brother-sister like relationship.
 
‘’I’m not in the mood for this today, Seunghee…’’ Taehyung let his manly voice flow out his mouth as the quiet tone was enough to make the female standing behind him melt. His eyes noticed how Minah moved slowly. He knew what came next. She escaped from there without any other word; she was probably busy. Seunghee’s eyes watched Minah attentively, ready to throw harsh words at her if there was any kind of need to do so. But the situation was never favorable towards the brown haired female. ‘’Well, I love your company but I have to get going as well.’’ Hoseok commented, tapping his hands on the table as he pushed his body to stand.
 
Now, the eyes curious eyes that previously heard the loud squeal the female released, were on Hoseok who had decided, just like any other time, to push his hands into his large pants that fit well his needs; comfort and space. If he had a passion in life, that passion could be named dance and nothing else made through his worries to be alive in his brain. Sure he would come rescue any of his friends if there was any need for it but sometimes, he too, wanted to run away. Knowing the huge fuss Seunghee was able to put up was enough reason to make him run to his next class that didn’t start until some good thirty minutes. It wouldn’t be hard to find something to entertain himself during that time anyways. Most of the physical education spaces were open, calling for the male as nobody really had classes after the second period of lunch.
 
His head bobbed to a random melody he had come up with as he walked towards the gym. He knew Namjoon wanted him to work on either a choreography or simply some strategy for the basket match therefore, he could prepare himself for the first one – he was always ready. His eyes watched the surroundings, noticing how there was what seemed like a couple fighting – just that, there was no couple. It was Jungkook showing off his side smirk as he teased Jinri as usual. He shook his head slowly, laughing at the bad luck his friend had. Anyone could tell he was head over heels for that girl. Even he knew it himself but the female still refused to even admit he had feelings for her. Their relationship was hard to describe, it was so on and off that sometimes even Jungkook was confused with the stuff going on in between the two of them. He had come up to his friends, huge smile spread across his thin lips, saying he had shared what could be called a ‘moment’ with her but the second her eyes landed on him the next day, she turned her head away leaving everyone in the group laughing at the younger male.
 
Hoseok found his friend’s life way too complicated to have his head to understand it. His was much easier; there was no girl, no love, no nothing. He was there for himself, for his friends and his friends were there for him. Nothing else was needed. He threw off his jacked as soon as the doors closed behind him. By now, he was inside the gym, staring at the mirror that was just across the room. The gym always surprised him, at how clean it actually was. He sometimes got scared to see everything so well treated when their classroom was  a mess most of the time. It didn’t bother him the slightest but he could tell the difference between the air he breathed when he was with his class than the air he was able to get to himself when he was selfish enough to close the doors to the outside world as he shared his talent with nobody.
 
The male was often quite aware of everything around him but he failed to notice a small detail; the room was being used by someone who didn’t really share the same interests for him of the location. His hands reached for his phone, forcing it out of his pocket as he reached for the small wire that would connect his phone to the speakers. He found this relaxing, the loud music was the best, better than simply hearing it through headphones especially because his phone had fell down a few times from his pocket and even got sweaty because of how long he danced. He knew no limits when it came to dancing, he had no restrictions and he was fine, as long as he could do what made him happy, he was fine with it. He was simple to understand and simple to get along with, even if he often decided to force his cheerful side out instead of the one that always has his insecurities. He was Hoseok.
 
Once the music started playing, a heavy sigh was head, finally making the male understand he wasn’t the only living being breathing the almost pure oxygen inside of the building. His dark eyes immediately landed on a moving figure. At first, he got scared as the first impression had a huge impact on everyone’s lives. Even if he didn’t like judging, sometimes it was hard and this was exactly a good example for it. ‘’Aish, you’re so noisy.’’ The female kicked out her feet, picking up the cap she had over her head. Her short hair was enough to confuse the only male inside the room; he was standing in front of a stranger. But a male stranger, or a female stranger? His brain couldn’t decide.
 
‘’Next time make sure you’re alone, baby.’’ She smirked, shaking her head as she stood up and dust herself off. She pulled the cap over her head and took a last look at the male ‘’I’m talking seriously. Next time do check if you’re alone before disturbing.’’ With this, she showed off a slight smile to him, making her way out of the building. Hoseok stood there, confused with what just happened. He couldn’t quite understand the situation but it was not like he was trying either.
 
 
 
A.N.: And here’s the weekly update! Thank you so much for your comments last time and I’m sorry for taking so long to write but honestly I’m going to get busy until summer so I guess you can expect either shorter or slower updates? I’m sorry about this…Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter! And well, let me know about what you think about it; feel free to check out my other apply fanfic if you’re interested in IKON – I will only write it after I’m done or almost done with this one so there’s still a few months. Feel free to take a look though. All the characters for the story – the applicants – are presented! And again, thank you so much!