´chapter eight.

end school - a bts fanfic; story has started

It was almost impossible to have the whole group rehearsing together, those were the thoughts that occupied Namjoon’s brain. The seven guys stood in front of the same mirror for the first time in that month, it was almost a miracle. After everything that has been going on their lives, it was something none of them expected to be doing. However, whatever was easy to put together was easier to pull apart. ‘’Hyung, I-’’ Jungkook was cut off with the leader’s nod. He knew what he was about to say, something came up and the male almost felt guilty to make him stay back to practice when there was something much more important that would require him to be present. ‘’Text me when you get there at least.’’ he asked, watching the younger nod his head and run out the room after picking up his bag.

 

The others quietly stared at each other. Hoseok felt uncomfortable with the heavy environment that had surrounded them since it was nowhere near the one he was used to. After stretching out his arms as high as he could, he let out a quiet whine that got everyone’s attention on him. With this, he started waving his arms on the air in order to help the environment get less tense. His hips moved from side to side in a funny way, earning his fellow member’s laughter. ‘’Christmas is here’’ he sang happily, not really caring about the fact his voice cracked and got everyone laughing more. Taehyung was quick to join him, imitating the ridiculous dance Hoseok had came up with.

 

Eventually, the whole group was coming up with the silliest choreography that thankfully, was enough to release the stress they have been feeling lately. Besides school and personal life issues, the guys had been missing a huge part of their lives with the training that in all honesty, had been kind of neglected for the past weeks. ‘’Partyyy’’ Hoseok shouted as he leaned back in the air, shaking his shoulders like he was actually dancing according to a rhythm when there was no dance playing. ‘’Partyyy’’ Taehyung agreed, doing the same but leaning forward instead. Jimin clapped his hands as he laughed at how the guys switched their positions, moving backwards and forward on each time. It looked funny. All of them missed this for some reason. It was almost like their life wasn’t complete without their harsh practices that sometimes made them feel tired but definitely alive.

 

Without them noticing, two long hours came to an end as Namjoon was nice enough to let the practice come to an end so the guys could make the most out of the day that was supposed to be spent with the people they liked the most. Thanks to the school though, they had to attend to some kind of event by the afternoon and that’s why they were up early, practicing. ‘’So, you said Jungkook was not going… how right was I?’’ Seokjin crossed his arms over his chest as he remembered the talk they had they day before over the cafeteria. Suga rolled his eyes at how the elder . ‘’Yeah, whatever.’’ he sniffed, scrunching his nose like he was actually offended by what Jin just said.

 

They headed out, using their jackets to stop the cold from getting to them as they headed home to take a shower and get ready for the stupid meeting their school held. Jin offered himself to take care of the food while the others just decided to get ready. After everyone had their shower and dressed up into clean clothes, they started eating. Jimin suggested to take an extra outfit just in case they had enough time to show to the school the hard work they had put into their dream to make it come true. ‘’I think we should wait for Jungkook.’’ Taehyung called out, making Jimin frown a bit and nod his head as the idea was quickly forgotten, it’d be quite unfair for them to hold their first performance without one of the members. It’d be incomplete.

 

The way to the school was rather loud even though none of them was looking forward to stand in that building on Christmas day. It was quite annoying just the thought of cancelling their plans even if they weren’t supposed to be with their families, at least for some of them. As the boys arrived, they looked around for anyone who could help them figuring out where they were supposed to go or if they were supposed to help out with anything. They were quick on their feet to reach the gym as someone remembered it was usually where the activities were held unless said otherwise.

 

As they redirected themselves to the gym, they found a crowd of unhappy people standing outside the gym. Apparently, they weren’t allowed to go in until four. Minah frowned at what she just heard. She had stuff to do but at the same time, she felt relieved she wouldn’t have to attend to her father’s demandments, first because it was Christmas and second because school was more important than work, according to her father - at least while she was studying. This said, she decided to get herself away from that place in order not to be squished in between the people who were actually very mad for having to attend school on such day. Except from Jungkook, the class A could be pointed out, starting from Raehee’s best friend who was actually heading back to where he left the female - as she wasn’t pleased with crowded places due to the noise - stopping by Jin whose eyes followed the male who he got to know a few weeks ago when they met at the dance studio he claimed to have booked for him and Raehee and finally ending with Suga who was struggling to find Taeyeon in order to avoid her.

 

The guys decided to leave the place, Jimin dragged them to the basketball court that the school owned just so they wouldn’t have to put up with how slowly time ticked by. They arrived way too early. Jimin was the first to arrive the field, grinning at the sight of five players inside the field. Even though they were six, he knew Seokjin wasn’t entirely into the whole basketball thing. ‘’Hurry up!’’ with this, Taehyung almost flew over to the place Jimin was stopped in, trying to rush his friends who seemed to walk slower just to . Whilst they were busy whining at each other, the people on the field were trying to figure out what to actually do since there were only five players.

 

Seunghoon, one of the guys pointed over at the group of six people he recognized for being the ones who usually stayed behind for the longest after classes just to practice. Seunghoon did watch them practice quite a few times and helped them out some few other as he wanted to be a dancer and found out sharing a few steps of his wouldn’t be a bad idea after all, helping them out was something nice of him. Haneul, who was also on the field, raised an eyebrow at where the male pointed. Seeing the group of guys made her roll her eyes as she wasn’t looking forward to hear the unnecessary comments Suga and Namjoon said because there was a girl playing. She took the ball and clicked her tongue, waiting until their feet stepped on the field. ‘’You start.’’ she coldly told them, glaring at the one whose lazy habits were known by the whole school. The male raised an eyebrow as he caught the ball she just passed him. ‘’You’re on.’’

 

Jin’s eyes bounced in between the game that took place on the field, in which his friends were playing and a tree that was near by. The only reason he was staring at the tree was because there was a long haired girl that got him just so curious over the little talking she usually displayed to the outside world. He almost felt jealous of that boy that was around her ninety percent of the time, it almost pissed him off for how close that guy managed to be when he felt he wouldn’t be able to convince her to trust him. His eyes were too focused on the way the two best friends talked for him to realize two girls sat by his side. One of them was crossing her arms, rolling her eyes as she didn’t even like the idea of coming near this group. ‘’Jin!’’ Sujin called out, poking his shoulder as if they were close. It surprised the male who looked to his side to face the girl and displayed a gentle smile in order not to be rude. The girl beside Sujin cringed. She was about to get up but her best friend held her in place.

 

‘’Where’s Jungkook?’’ Seokjin tilted his head slightly at what he just heard. He looked at the girl beside Sujin, recognizing her as the girl Jungkook was talking about 24/7. He laughed quietly, nodding his head as he understood what was going on. ‘’Well, he had an emergency.’’ he explained just to see Sujin looking at her best friend with a knowing smile. ‘’I told you he wasn’t just-’’ but Jinri slapped her hand in her best friend’s mouth, earning a laugh from Jin who stood by their side. She glared at him. ‘’Were you worried for him?’’ ‘’What? No!’’ she got up, shaking her head ‘’I just found weird the fact he didn’t come to bother me today.’’ she confessed, shrugging her shoulders just to jump down the large stairs. Sujin laughed at her best friend. ‘’It’s her way of saying thank you. And Merry Christmas’’ she nicely told the elder before she followed her best friend who seemed annoyed with the situation. Jin was about to say those words back but they were nowhere near him anymore.

 

Just when the male was about to relax and notice that the two people he had his eyes on were no longer under the tree, yet other body stopped by his side. This time, it was someone Seokjin knew a little better. The girl smiled gently at the male who smiled back at her. ‘’You skipped classes yesterday, is everything alright with you?’’ he asked her, showing off just how much he actually liked his class. Class A was the one that stuck together through thick and thin and in all honesty, Seokjin was the one to worry about anyone. It wasn’t that hard for him to make friends anyways. Ahri laughed quietly as she didn’t really want to answer that question. Her eyes however, by stealing a glance at the shorter guy playing on the field made the elder smile gently. It was obvious for him - and for everyone else - what was going on between the two of them. If he was to call out the differences between Jimin’s love life and Jungkook’s love life, he could just say the stubbornness between the couples was probably the biggest difference. Jungkook never really hid the fact he liked Jinri but she kept denying him whilst Jimin and Ahri were a bit more carefree over their feelings. ‘’Did you two get together yesterday?’’ he asked, watching the female look at him flustered. ‘’Eyy, it’s okay to tell me.’’ he gently nudged her, watching her eyes land on Jimin once again. He was too focused on the game to even notice she was there. Part of his hair was glued to his forehead as by now, the shower didn’t make a lot of sense and the other part bounced over his head as he moved, struggling to get his hands on the basketball.

 

Ahri chuckled quietly at the sight while her hands interlaced their fingers as she tried to think over what happened the day before. ‘’I’m not sure.’’ she commented, shrugging her shoulders at her own answer. In reality, she wasn’t actually sure. Yes, they did talk the day before about quite a few things, yes, Jimin had made his feelings for her clear and the fact he also knew she felt something for him was as clear as water for him as well but they didn’t get to make their relationship stage clear. Jin scrunched his nose. ‘’Stop by today. It’s Christmas.’’ he told her, making her think to herself before she shook her head slowly, refusing his proposal. ‘’My mom’s coming home today.’’ she commented, bumping her thumbs together as she thought about the previous Christmas in which things seemed to go smoothly even though her mother and her were struggling to keep the mother-daughter degree casual, less awkward. Seokjin hummed, nodding his head slowly as he leaned back on the large stairs behind him. ‘’I guess I will have to kick him out of our house today, then.’’

 

The guys were used to spend the holidays together anyways and Jimin would go crazy for not having Jungkook around, leaving the other four only Taehyung to mess around in Christmas, Yoongi judging him hard but later on - after Hoseok had joined in as well - , joining him in whatever idiotic thing he was up to and Namjoon, together with Seokjin, laughing at both of them. ‘’Yeah, Jimin needs to get a life.’’ the male commented, nodding his head at the thought of Jimin spending Christmas with them, nagging at how Jungkook wasn’t around. The female, on the other hand, laughed at the elder’s statement.



 

Once the doors were open, there was a huge affluence of students colliding into the small door, like they thought that going in first meant exiting it first. Some gasped, hating the sight of the decorated gym that took the student council just so long to set up. The people who came from the field were annoyed. ‘’Did they really make us come here...for a dance?’’ someone mumbled, irritated with the situation. Some other enjoyed the fact they got to share such moment with their friends, mostly the ones who weren’t planning on going home for Christmas as it probably didn’t exactly make sense for them or simply they didn’t have enough time and found it rather annoying.

 

The group of six guys was together once again, surprisingly having class A nearby thanks to Jin and Suga who were part of it. Consequently, the others also got to enjoy this small freedom that a class free day gave them even though they were required in the school. It was rather for celebration proposes. On the huge crowd, the group got lost but not for long since the disapproving sounds that exited their lips were too familiar to one another. The supposed party had an evaluation propose after all, or rather an announcement for the final evaluation for each year. ‘’First year, welcome to the school. This being your first year, enjoy the senior performances and we hope you find your places as soon as possible.’’ the student speaking seemed quite happy over this for some reason.

 

‘’For the second and third years, we expect solo or group performances. But to make it even and fair for everyone, the groups will be picked by us. It is obligatory a dance performance as a group and any other, singing, writing, painting or other, shall be decided in the group. Doubts?’’ the gym was quiet, people were trying to figure out what was going on as none of them seemed to understand what was going on - the groups were always chosen by the students participating, what was different this year? ‘’We want to provide the best for everyone. Thus said, this way of working is a friendly reminder that working involves a lot of hardship and sometimes even some sacrifices. You all have to keep in mind that the people you might come to work with are probably not the ones you would pick out immediately but an artist has to know how to solve the problems.’’ the student holding the mic announced. Namjoon groaned quietly as he couldn’t help but think that luck wasn’t on his side. On the other hand, Yoongi smirked softly as he had nothing to lose to whoever he worked with. He actually found it nice. Being a third year meant there was a huge probability of being paired up with a third year as well rather than with a second year. Even though sometimes they did pair second year and third year together so second year could get learn more from the elder.

 

‘’I’ll go get water, does anyone want anything?’’ Yoongi pointed to the door that was standing opposite from them, the door that gave him access to the school’s building where the cafeteria was at. Hoseok raised an eyebrow and pointed over to the drinks that were over the table but Yoongi snickered as he rolled his eyes. It was just an excuse to get away from the annoying party that probably would be lasting for a few hours.

 

He made his way to the cafeteria but stopped halfway as he heard the piano playing. Almost immediately, he smirked as his curiosity raised. Could it be her playing again? He hummed quietly to the melody his ears happily took in. The way the sound invaded his mind got him pretty much inspired. Before he knew it, he was guided back a few steps to climb upstairs and meet the piano room he had quietly been staying on whenever he wanted to have some time for himself or actually run away from his now ex. He rest his body against the door’s frame, allowing him to see through the window that it was no other than the girl from the other day. She was playing the piano but she didn’t seem focused at all. It was like the music came from her fingertips without the help of her thoughts, almost like a creation of her own that she would memorize every time even though she wasn’t trying to. It was fascinating.



 

The sky had a darker tone painted over it, almost like it was supposed to encourage people to get back to their lives, the lives they were supposed to have daily. Out of the students that actually seemed excited to be heading back home, only a few had the purpose of celebrating, with their families, the holiday they were supposed to be happy over. In between just so many voices calling out ‘’See you soon’’, the group of six guys sighed quietly at the thought of not really having the choice to part since they’d be training the next day. ‘’Oh, right.’’ Jin suddenly stopped, watching the others look at him. ‘’Jimin’’ the younger looked at him, raising an eyebrow as he waited for his next words ‘’Ah, no, forget it.’’ he calmly said and continued to walk. The others stared at him weirdly but followed him.

 

‘’You should go get something for dinner, I don’t feel like cooking today.’’ he pointed at Jimin, nodding his head as they were nearby the house they shared together. Jimin rolled his eyes but he didn’t make a fuss about it. Before anyone could volunteer to go with him, Jin pulled them towards the door. After all them walked in, he closed the door and locked it from the inside. ‘’What...the hell are you doing?’’ Jin turned around to meet Namjoon who was just as confused as everyone else. He shooed them away, towards the living room, explaining them what was about to happen.

 

Soon, the bell rang, announcing Jimin was outside. ‘’Oh no! The door is stuck.’’ Jin called out, pretending he was panicking. Taehyung frowned ‘’What are you talking about? You just lo-’’ but Yoongi was quick to rest his hands over the younger’s mouth and pull him away. Jimin was holding onto the food, outside, staring at the door that wasn’t opening. ‘’Jimin, we already called someone to help us out, but they said they’ll take long. Make sure to find somewhere to stay tonight!’’ Jin called out happily as he walked away from the door. The male outside stood there quietly. Jin was acting weirdly. ‘’What the hell?’’ his voice whispered under his breathe as he tried to understand what happened.



 

Poor Jimin was kept in the dark for a week. Everything worked out as Jin planned, thankfully. He was just so proud of it that he even bragged about it to the group whenever Jimin wasn’t near by. He glared at Taehyung who almost ruined his plan. He only found out what actually happened when he was coming to the studio where they usually held their practices in if they weren’t at school. ‘’Did it work out?’’ the younger of the group asked as he had already came back from home. That week seemed a bit too short but in all honesty, it was what he needed to get back on track. ‘’Are you doubting my power? Of course it worked out, who else would he call?’’ Jimin understood they were talking about him and now it made sense. ‘’Yah! Kim Seokjin! You’re dead!’’ he shouted, opening the door, getting everyone shocked.

 

Jin stared at him for a second before he realized the younger heard everything ‘’It was my Christmas present for you!’’ he shouted as he ran away from Jimin who chased him around the studio. The other simply watched the show those two put up until Jungkook popped a question. ‘’Anyways, are you two dating or are you two just two vegetables staring at each other?’’ the younger called out, crossing his arms as he was quite curious about Jin’s antics. Did his plan end up working out or just failing completely?

 

Jimin stopped what he was doing, staring at the younger who raised an eyebrow at how silent he was. ‘’No way…’’ Taehyung gasped, getting up from the couch he was sitting in. Jimin remained quiet. ‘’Yah! How come you hid it from us?’’ Hoseok got up from the couch he was sharing with V who was now also up. Since the male didn’t answer, Yoongi just smirked ‘’GET HIM’’ he shouted and even though he tried to run away, there were six people running after him; it only resulted in him crouching down while six pairs of hands hit his back playfully like he had lost a game.

 

‘’Get her at least to celebrate the new year with us.’’ Jimin glared at him ‘’I’ll see what I can do.’’ he mumbled, not promising anything. ‘’Let’s just practice.’’ Suga for some reason helped him out since nobody else seemed to want to stop teasing him. Once again, they were back at practice. The song they had produced was playing and even though they were fooling around, it came out quite well. The dance however, was a struggle itself as there were different levels for each one of them.

 

‘’I told you before, it’s to the right.’’ Hoseok whined as he jumped, in a whining way. He wasn’t mad at any of them but he was getting frustrated over how many times he had to explain the same thing. He ended up just sighing and taking a second to help out the guys follow along to the choreography he had came up with while Namjoon was still trying to come up with the lyrics.

 

It seemed the perfect time to announce it, therefore, Yoongi just decided to get everyone’s attention. By doing this, Namjoon and Seokjin were already aware of what was going on. They looked at the younger, quite proud as he had told the news to the elder already. The four younger waited anxiously for the news, staring at the elder curiously. ‘’Well, Jin got a call just a couple days ago.’’ Yoongi started, crossing his arms over his chest maybe to look more relaxed than he actually was. ‘’The student council was organizing all the groups last week and we got a chance to performance together, as in, the seven of us.’’ the younger gasped, looking at each other.

 

‘’But, we still have to be assigned with other groups. They told us it was okay for us to stay together for a performance to show the first year our hard work and actually talk about it a little.’’ Seokjin continued before anything else could be said or asked by the younger ‘’And instead of having the teachers evaluating us this time, there will be… other people we don’t really know who they are but according to what they told us, it could be our chance to get a step closer to our dreams.’’ he continued, smiling softly as he gave off that feeling a mom would - all the warm words his lips released sounded even better because he said them in a nicer way.

 

All of them were excited with the news. It was almost like a late Christmas present that they have been waiting for. ‘’The thing is… we will have to practice harder than we do right now or we won’t make it.’’ Namjoon suddenly dropped the bomb nobody really seemed to want to drop. It earned a side glare from the elder who wanted to celebrate and a sigh from the younger who were already tired from the whole pressure that they were gifted because of the special judges that weren’t their teachers. ‘’Also, I’m pretty sure we should start defining what we should do for the solo or group presentations…’’ he continued, reminding them of their heaviest and hardest task.

 

‘’I feel like we’re going blind into a path we’re going to hurt ourselves in…’’ Hoseok commented as the worse possibilities crossed his mind. The group stopped for a second, thinking over what could be done. ‘’I’m dancing anyways.’’ Hoseok calmly said, nodding firmly as he felt like he was safer if the performance was itself a dance since he’d be singing with his group anyways. ‘’Singing.’’ Jin called out, lifting his hand in the air to hear Namjoon laugh as he’d chose his voice as well ‘’Rap’’ he commented.





 

‘’Are you guys coming for the firework tomorrow?’’ Taehyung asked as he checked his phone. The show seemed inviting enough for them. ‘’A break wouldn’t be bad…’’ he called out before any of them could say no. Yoongi looked at the male as he felt a bit uneasy over what he just said. They had stopped practicing for a while over the fight that seemed quite serious and now that they were going through the right path, it didn’t make a lot of sense to stop. Especially if the evaluation was coming up.

 

However, before Yoongi could express his thoughts, Seokjin nodded slowly ‘’Sure, let’s take a break and celebrate new year as hard as we can. Then we’ll practice as hard as we can as well. No excuses.’’ he glared playfully at Taehyung who showed a foolish smile, agreeing totally with what the elder just called out. Just then, something rang in their brains. ‘’Oh my ing god…’’ Jimin gasped as he looked at the group who looked at him shocked.

 

‘’TAEHYUNG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!’’ he shouted and jumped on him. The male showed a shy smile to the male who wished him a happy birthday. He chuckled after a few seconds, hearing everyone gasp - he wasn’t mad that they forgot about it. He himself didn’t have a lot of time to think about it since he was focusing on their practice. ‘’We’re out to celebrate two days straight.’’ Jungkook called out, grinning to the elder who just laughed. ‘’You sure are spoiled.’’

 

The whole group had decided to enter a restaurant that was nearby since it wasn’t that late and they were quite hungry. They were quick to sit down and order. ‘’To Taehyung’s birthday and our future.’’ Hoseok grinned as he held up a glass full of juice. Alcohol wasn’t an option, yet. Probably the day after they would manage to drink something and Jin would be nagging at them if any of the guys decided to go near the alcohol.


 

‘’Aren’t those…?’’ Riisa tilted her head slightly to the left as she noticed a bunch of familiar faces laughing, enjoying themselves and having a good time while eating. Her best friend didn’t mind looking at where she was pointing. Her head was leaning on her brother’s shoulder, quietly. ‘’Aish… Park Eunji, I’m going to slap you if you keep giving me that long face.’’ Riisa warned, scrunching her face while her brother sniffed quietly to hide the fact he was laughing at the younger girl. ‘’Let her be.’’ he asked after he thought he was in condition to speak. ‘’Eat up so we can go home.’’ he asked her, looking at his sister who didn’t even reach for the chopsticks. ‘’Eunji-yah, you should eat something at least.’’ he gently moved his shoulder to see her head accompany the movement.

 

With this, the table fell silent once again. Riisa’s mouth was full of food. Eunji’s brother tried to figure out what to do while eating slowly but nothing really came to his mind. Eunji on the other hand, looked down at her hands as she thought just how ridiculous her life had turned out to be - she had exchanged quite a few letters with a stranger who seemed to be aware of who she was when she had no clue who the hell that person was. It made just no sense for her. Sighing, she just got up from her seat and walked towards the exit, surprising the female and the male who were sitting with her.

 

‘’Eunji, care-’’ her brother shouted to her who bumped into the waiter who instantly dropped the food he was carrying on the floor, breaking quite a few plates. The female was surprised with what just happened but she kept a straight face as she looked at the waiter, to apologize for her lack of attention while walking. This earned everyone’s attention. Even the group that was being loud just a couple minutes ago was now quiet. The birthday boy was shocked to find his crush standing there. How small was the world they lived in? But then, something crossed his mind; was she okay? Without hesitation, he got up and made his way to her. ‘’Are you okay?’’ his deep, calm voice asked her as he stopped by her. Her brother seemed unable to react the second he noticed blood.

 

Taehyung gasped loudly, taking her hand in his as he saw the cut that not even Eunji was able to notice. She was too distracted with the thoughts that floated inside her brain - it didn’t happen too often but there were moments where she just felt really down, questioning what she was even doing and that’s when her brother and her best friend would try to cheer her up just to miserably fail since it was a thing she figured out she should solve by herself. Having no answer from her, he looked at the waiter, rushing him to get the first aid kit as he tried to understand if she was hurt elsewhere.

 

‘’Eunji!’’ his voice worriedly cried her name, finally gaining her attention. She looked at him quietly like she just woke up from her sleep. The frown he wore over her features made her wake up just to feel something over her hand burning. Her eyes landed on her hand but she didn’t even react to the cut that now seemed quite real to her. ‘’Are you hurt anywhere else?’’ his voice softened as he noticed she was at least reacting. She answered him by shaking her head slowly and eventually pulling her hand away from his. ‘’I’m alright.’’ she told him, shrugging. He was very worried at how easily she just closed the shell she seemed to grow in. ‘’Let me take care of it, it doesn’t look alright.’’ however, she didn’t budge.

 

Her brother managed to get himself together once his sister left the restaurant. Sighing, he thanked the guy who tried to help out his sister. Taehyung showed a slight smile to him and watched him run after his sister. Riisa too, thanked Taehyung for his effort. Out of worry, he stopped Eunji’s best friend. ‘’Can you please text me once she gets home? I just want to make sure she’s alright.’’ she agreed, smiling gently as she nodded her head. She was quick to exchange numbers with him and running out to follow the two other. With this, he walked back to his seat.

 

‘’What the hell was all of that about?’’ Hoseok asked as soon as Taehyung sat down. ‘’Just… not sure.’’ he commented, staring at the table quietly as they waited for the food. The mood dropped right then. His phone beeping was enough to get him reaching for it faster than lightening. It wasn’t who he was expecting it to be. It was his mother calling him.



 

That night, he found it hard to fall asleep. The male got up from the bed he was supposed to lay in, deciding that maybe it was better if he worked out his problems in a different way rather than simply think over them. The fact Riisa didn’t text him got him even more worried. It could only mean Eunji wasn’t home yet. Sighing, the male grabbed his coat and made his way to the studio he exited because his group agreed on a break.



 

‘’Where’s Taehyung?’’ Seokjin frowned as everyone was already sitting by the table in the morning. ‘’I didn’t see him.’’ Jimin shrugged his shoulders. ‘’I saw him heading out late at night, yesterday but I thought he would be back by the morning.’’ Jungkook commented, resting his elbow on the table as he nodded slowly. ‘’Should we look for him?’’ but they fell in silence once again as the food was sitting in front of them. It didn’t look as nice as they thought it would. It was good but they were worried. The group was important but their feelings were important as well.


 

 

 

 

 

A.N.: I am so sorry that the Christmas special came late - and that it cause I wanted to make the story continue and actually get the new year in here too. And omg today / yesterday (in my country it's still the 30th haha) is / was taehyung's birthday!! omg yayyyy ahahah anyways, ihope you enjoy it and feel free to leave your comments bellow and MERRY CHRISTMAS - even tho it's late omg lol i'm such a bad author ; n ; and also HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY CELEBRATING IT O/ i hope we can fly with our wings together with bts into 2017 - totally not using my joon's words hahahaha - anyways, i will be updating soon and hopefully it won't be as lame as this one ; n ; and omg i'm sorry that i didn't fit everyone into this chapter < / 3 but ermg totally shipping jimin x ahri and eunji x taehyung ; n ; damn /runs away crying cause my feels tbh-