´chapter one

end school - a bts fanfic; story has started
y_mg_0835.jpgtumblr_o3lkh4geNF1qiebf4o1_400.pngtumblr_nzfha6HtO81t4u3k1o1_500.jpgtumblr_inline_n08lww2L6s1rcn02m.png
 
The classroom was quiet as usual; not even a soul dared to speak, other than the quiet giggles that faded away as the people that were outside the classroom kept walking, away from what seemed like a prison. Most of the people inside the classroom was busy with their own things, such as phones – that were not allowed but nobody seemed to have enough time to care about it – or even random books. Raehee sat quietly, like usual, by her seat that was in the middle of the classroom. Perhaps going forward was a bit too much as the majority of the teachers had some creepy habit that she did not feel like dealing with. Sitting on the back was excluded as well, most of the class clowns sat at the back and she would rather be focused in her own small world than actually let herself get lost in their play. The middle was perfect, it wasn’t quiet but it wasn’t noisy either.
 
Curious eyes peeked through the windows since the bell hadn’t rang yet. It was time for a break before a boring class, or at least that was Class A’s main motto. It was okay to fail, even if they didn’t try that hard. Sure some found the classes boring and sure some did work as much as they could but after getting poor results, studying would be pushed aside. Or at least the thought of it. Class B managed to be a bit more civilized when it came to that small detail; they weren’t the best students but they weren’t the worst either. There was always an in between.
Raehee’s eyes followed a figure that was outside the classroom. He seemed in a hurry yet, he wasn’t. He wanted one of his friends attention but he was into his own world, reading a book. The female knew perfectly well who this guy was; he was the one who had once came up to her, shooting meaningless words out his mouth in hope she’d fall for his small play. She didn’t. However, she couldn’t help but smile at the scene that played in her head; he fell down right in front of her when he was trying to act cool. Since that day, she had noticed how he managed to sneak away from his friends just so he could talk to her for a few moments, even it wasn’t for long. He just wanted to exchange a few words. That was it. Nothing else.
 
‘’Namjoon.’’ the female called out the only male that was inside the classroom reading. He lift his head slowly, allowing his eyes to meet the female’s gaze. They weren’t close but he was friends with Seokjin who always tried to get Raehee to talk to his friends, even if they didn’t bother to even smile at her. She wasn’t fond of relationships nor was her classroom therefore, she found out getting close to them wasn’t needed. She knew her names since Seokjin kept blabbing about what had happened and how he found funny the fact his friends sometimes were too childish; he described them to be different outside of the school. Namjoon for example, was mostly playful – or at least until he found someone he didn’t like on the street – Jimin was the one to play around, just like Hoseok who thought his jokes were the greatest. He had told her a lot about his friends and for some reason; he told her it was unfair she knew so much about them when they knew so little about her. He always tried to get her to meet them but she never really agreed to as she said she didn’t need any other friends.
 
Namjoon raised an eyebrow, as the female didn’t say anything else. She seemed lost in thoughts but he wanted to know what she wanted to tell him or at least the reason for her to call him so suddenly before going quiet ‘’What is it?’’ he asked in a quiet tone as his book was almost begging to have his eyes back on it so he could discover what adventure would come next. Raehee blinked a few times and shook her head, turning her head to the door as she used her nose to point out Seokjin – or Jin, for short – had been jumping around like crazy, as he wanted his friend’s attention. Namjoon nodded his head, smiling slightly at the female before he mumbled a soft yet very quick ‘’Thank you.’’ Towards her. The female stared outside, longer than she actually needed to but it was only because she had noticed Seokjin was smiling at her. She didn’t quite get when they became close but the fact he had been bothering her and almost begging her to open up to him had gotten her to show him a part of her she didn’t allow everyone to see. She shared a soft smile before turning her head back to the front and leaving the boys alone with their business. It’s not like she had anything to do with it.
 
Seokjin sighed quietly, stealing a last glance at her before his friend came out of the classroom, rolling his eyes at him. They needed no words to communicate, just this roll of eyes was enough to have Jin answering to his question – the unspoken question he just asked; what did he want – ‘’Yoongi said he wouldn’t be coming today after school, and the others kind of asked me if it was reason enough to have a day off?’’ he asked at the same time he spilled out the information he had just earned from his friend a few minutes ago. Namjoon sighed, running his hand through his black hair as he thought about the situation carefully ‘’We could try practicing but I guess it would be messier than it is right now because there will be another spot? Cancel it for today but make sure to warn them we’ll go hard tomorrow… and Hoseok needs to come with me, we have a few things to do today.’’ He continued blabbing, thinking to himself his last words ‘’Aren’t you two from the same class?’’ he suddenly asked, noticing Seokjin shaking his head slowly ‘’He’s together with Taehyung, class C.’’ ‘’Then make sure to inform them as well, I’m busy.’’ With this, he turned his back on his friend and walked back inside the classroom, leaving Jin behind, sighing. It was always him who ended up having to do everything and it somehow got him mad sometimes but it was not like he could actually say a thing about it. He was part of the group.
 
Seokjin decided to finish his task in order to get rid of it quickly and so he could actually go back to his homeroom as he felt comfortable there; he just didn’t enjoy the class C’s room that much. It was not the fact they were messy but the fact they were a bit too loud and there was always some kind of trouble going on in between one of the members of that class. Either because someone said something or simply because they wanted to mess around. Jin was an expert when it came to walk in when there was a huge war going on and this time was no different. Taehyung was trying to read his manga peacefully, smiling to himself – or rather grinning like an idiot – just before Hoseok had decided to pull the book away to take a look at what his friend was reading. Taehyung widened his eyes, trying to get the book back as soon as it left his hands, not because it was one of his treasures but because there was something inside that specific manga that he didn’t want anybody to see. For this small reason, Taehyung started shouting at Hoseok who smirked at the manga the younger boy was reading. He threw it back on Taehyung’s desk, shaking his head ‘’I told you before that i-‘’ he was interrupted by Jin who cleared his throat; he was tired of assisting their small wars over the stupidest things and in that specific moment, he didn’t feel like watching them fighting like the two babies they weren’t yet insisted to be.
 
‘’Namjoon said we don’t have to go today.’’ He announced calmly, walking in between the two of them. Hoseok grinned, ‘’Great, I can meet up with Soojung then.’’ Hoseok nodded his head, just to see Seokjin throwing him a rather apological look; he knew something was about to be announced and that something wouldn’t be pleasing. ‘’Namjoon wants to talk to you about something though.’’ He spilled, just to hear Taehyung laugh out loud as he sat back down on his seat ‘’Ha ha, looks like today there will be no my dear best friend for the rest of my life for you.’’ He commented, smirking as he rest his feet over his desk, getting back to carelessly analyze the drawings on his manga. He had read this manga over just too many times and perhaps even knew it by heart.
 
‘’At least I still have people to talk to’’ Hoseok rolled his eyes as he spoke, sitting on the top of his desk as he told Seokjin he would meet Namjoon right after the classes were over. Of course the male was a bit sad about the sudden news; he wanted to meet up with his best friend after classes and perhaps even go out for a friendly date before they eventually decided to get to the studio like always. Thanks to Namjoon, none of that would happen; the male could forget about that idea.
 
Most of the class was busy with their schedules; this school didn’t work the same way other schools did, for a simple reason. The students were able to switch their schedules to fit their needs. The basic classes were still taught with the homeroom class but mostly the students would be all over the place. From the females who were inside the classroom, a brown haired girl popped out of the somehow noisy crowd. Her plain grey dress that even reach her knees over a white button shirt with a black collar – with a few white dots – suit her perfectly. All the effort she put in herself in the morning was worth it. This female was busy taking a look at her notebooks, not because she was studying but because she was trying to look for something important, her song’s lyrics. ‘’Jinri’’ someone called, Jinri shooed the person away with her hand as she was too busy to even glance at the person and understand who she was. ‘’Jinri…’’ that voice called again, a bit louder this time but the female kept ignoring her, furiously looking through her papers as she scolded her mind for not organizing her notebook as she should have last night. ‘’Yoo Jinri!’’ the female shouted, smacking her hands on her own desk; this was enough to understand who was calling her – her best friend – and probably because something was important.
 
Jinri slowly lift her head, showing off a troubled smile to her best friend who rolled her eyes and signaled her it was time to go unless she wanted to be late for her dance class. The female checked her wristwatch and widened her eyes, noticing how it was late. No, how she would be late. Without wasting another second, the female got up from the chair and whined to her best friend ‘’Why didn’t you warn me earlier?!’’ ‘’I tried to but you were just too focused on whatever you are doing right now…’’ Jinri frowned, picking up her bag as she waved her hand in front of her face to her best friend ‘’No time to explain, I’ll talk to you later!’’ with this, she ran out of the room, not really bothering to appreciate how some of her classmates cheered for her – most of them knew, even if the class wasn’t that close, about the competition that would soon be the only thing people talked about and her class had signed up as her crowd or at least something like that – instead, she ran as quickly as possible to get to the gym before everyone else did. Sure she was the best dancer in that class but that didn’t give her any kind of privileges. She was always early for that class as she mostly defended herself saying she had to warm up alone before the class decided to warm up together. It was like her own ritual.
 
‘’Jinri!’’ yet again, someone else called her but this time, she stopped, gasping as she noticed someone was holding onto her shoe. Since she was in a hurry, she thanked whoever that person was and took the shoe with her, making sure to zip her bag so nothing else would drop from there. This small incident gave a certain person gold time to bother the female. If he took a look at the watch that rest over the white wall just next to the huge glass window that allowed everyone to see the outside, he would notice he was late but it was not like he cared. A soft smirk rest over his lips as he positioned himself in front of the female while she was busy zipping her bag; she had her back turned to him therefore, there was no possible way she’d see him, unless she turned around. He slipped his hands into his jean’s pockets and patiently waited. The second she turned around, just as she was setting her engine to the maximum speed, she crashed her forehead against his chin, which caused both to groan in pain. Jinri had this specific trait in her personality that stopped her from being reasonable sometimes. However, this was nowhere near one of those moments. The person standing in front of her was a professional. He exhaled heavily as soon as her eyes landed on his neck. She could recognize this guy from miles, even if he just coughed.
 
The female took a step back and glared at the taller male. Her features turned cold; she certainly didn’t enjoy this situation but on the other hand, he seemed to have fun with this, ever since they met. ‘’What do you want? Can’t you see I’m late?’’ she shouted at him, holding up her bag to show him as if she had to tell him where she was going. Amused with the situation, he crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head to the right slightly, letting his hair follow the gravity. This simple movement made his black earring evident and this small movement made Jinri want to slap him. ‘’What do I want? You’re the one who crashed against me, I’m owned an apology.’’ The female rolled her eyes and scoffed at the way he acted towards her, if he was right about it. He wasn’t, the slightest. ‘’I have no time for your stupid games.’’ She warned, making sure to crash her shoulder against his arm as she walked past him. The male simply laughed and watched her disappear with furious steps into the outside.
 
Jungkook, the male who always enjoyed bothering Jinri, stuffed his hands in his pockets, remembering he still had classes to attend. He made his way to his classroom, passing by the various classes but none of them was worth his attention. As soon as he arrived the classroom, he was faced with a quiet Seokjin that seemed to be working on something. Jungkook calmly walked to his seat and shrugged his shoulders quietly at the thought of having nobody to talk about since Seokjin was busy but then, he would be too bored therefore he turned to his friend ‘’What are you up to?’’ he asked, peeking at what the male was doing. ‘’Namjoon said we aren’t going to have anything to do today after classes so I found out I could start preparing everything? As in… organizing all your messy ideas.’’ He mumbled the last part, sighing, as he knew perfectly well he had a lot of work waiting for him. Jungkook laughed. ‘’Good luck.’’ He quickly said, turning his attention back to his own business, which included his own ideas for choreography or even lyrics but all of those were secret, or at least he kept them secret from his friends as none of them were redirected to the genre the group was into.
 
It was peaceful inside the class A’s room since most of the people was either to arrive or simply hanging out in different places. The first period would always be marked by this unusual silence as they had other friends that did not belong to that specific class.
 
Outside, the sun had decided to show off how brilliant his confusing hot color could be by heating the air and allowing everyone to come out instead of complain about the rain – of course there were a few people that defended themselves saying the rain was beautiful but only when they were at home, just like there were a few that didn’t mind the rain the least and could actually keep up with it without caring about it that much. – and people simply decided to thank the sun and make the most out of the fantastic day that was given to them. The sound of a ball dribbling dragged people’s attention, not because there was a huge game going on nor because the people playing were a hot issue on the school’s board but because a female stood there alone, trying her hardest to score. She didn’t seem alright; her features were blank, not showing any sign of happiness nor sadness but nobody really cared about it. For some odd reason, she kept shooting the basketball too high and sometimes too low, this not being enough to score.
 
The classes had already started, the bell had announced that a while ago but she didn’t seem to mind. Her eyes were on the orange ball she had in her hands. She massaged it in circles, thinking to herself about something she wasn’t sure what it was. Upon hearing a few people crowd outside the field, she sighed and left the scene, the last thing she wanted to do was face anybody in that moment, especially Class A who was always so united. She’d rather go back to class. And that was exactly what she did, without rushing. The class that just arrived the filed didn’t really mind the fact the female took the ball with her, probably it belonged to her anyways. ‘’Wait, isn’t that the girl that kicked Namjoon’s the other day?’’ Jungkook asked, glancing and the longhaired female who had just entered the main building. Seokjin shrugged his shoulders, not really minding what Jungkook pointed out. He was still busy, thinking about the event that was about to take place on the school just like every other year. He was part of the student council. Out of the group he was in, he was the most responsible one and for some reason, duties were his thing. He just got tired sometimes or even overworked but he liked it.
 
His eyes caught a glimpse of a female he knew pretty well. She stood out in the crowd since she didn’t mind expressing herself in any kind of way. From her warm attitude to the way she dressed and acted, she was unique – not that the others weren’t unique – but she had this feeling he didn’t know how to explain. She seemed free but at the same time, tied down on Earth. ‘’Ahri.’’ Jungkook whispered to Seokjin’s ear, smirking softly. The older male rolled his eyes at the way spoke her name, as if suggesting something, something he didn’t like at all. But Seokjin knew Jungkook liked this kind of play; he would piss anyone off and Seokjin was the easiest to tease right after Jinri. The female came up to the two of them, greeting them just like she would in any other day and this has become a habit. A bat habit. Her hand lift up to meet her nape as she gently rubbed it, showing off just how she was troubled to ask such thing ‘’Can you cover up for me?’’ she asked, peeking through her blond hair that fell over her eyes since she was too troubled to even face him directly. He released a heavy sigh, shaking his head slowly ‘’It’s the second time this week, you can’t go around missing classes like that, you know we have to turn in the project today, right?’’ ‘’Yeah, I know but I really can’t make it today, I’ll talk to the teacher later about it but can you cover up for me?’’ now, she pushed her hair off her forehead and stared up at the male who looked over at Jungkook for help ‘’It won’t come off cheap, you know that, right?’’ the dark hair covered part of his right eye as he tilted his head slightly to the right just to look more credible the act he was trying to pull. However, the female laughed and nodded her head ‘’Thanks. I’ll make it up to the two of you.’’ Were her last words before she sprint off towards the school gates. By outsider eyes, this was irresponsible and probably even the school’s fault; they were lacking.
 
‘’Don’t you get tired of that?’’ Seokjin rolled his eyes, pushing his friend’s shoulder so he would at least take a step back after losing his balance. Jungkook laughed and shrugged his shoulders, knowing perfectly well what he meant ‘’I have no idea what you’re talking about.’’ Playing off as the victim that would probably be called innocent was easy for him ‘’You know perfectly well what I’m talking about. Keep flirting with every girl that goes under your nose and you’ll miss the chance of ever getting to be with-‘’ the younger scoffed, stopping Seokjin from saying any other word ‘’Get your big nose into your own business.’’ There was enough time to roll his eyes before he decided to leave the male behind and join their class who was now inside the field playing basketball. As soon as Jungkook joined, the ball was passed lower so he would have no chance to pick it but even like that, he was able to quickly catch up with the game.
 
There was a slight difference between the classes and that mostly was ruled by the members of each class. Jimin peeked out the window, noticing how his friend’s class gave out a comfortable feeling, so comfortable that his brain could imagine him being pulled into that small crowd of people that was so united. Instead, he was put into a classroom where nobody really spoke. People kept their opinions to themselves most of the time and even friends stopped talking whenever they were in the class. This was ruining all his high school experience. He didn’t enjoy it the slightest. The male groaned, leaning back on his chair as he glared over at Namjoon who wasn’t paying attention to the class. His eyes were focused on a book he had been reading for a while now. No, scratch that. It was the book he has been reading over a month and Jimin was almost sure he had seen his friend starting over the book…again. His mind went off in different directions, thinking about what could he do to have the time ticking by quicker but as he was only human, there was nothing he could do. Defeated, the male sighed and patiently waited to hear the bell ring so he could be free.
His eyes kept watching the outside that was, without any kind of doubt, something much more interesting than what was being taught on the classroom. Jimin raised an eyebrow as soon as he found out someone was missing on the class, someone he knew. He just wasn’t able to remember who it was. He saw all the students and tried his hardest to remember who was missing on that class and thanks to that, when he woke up to reality, the bell was ringing, announcing the larger break; lunch.
 
 
 
 
‘’I’m so hungry.’’ Taehyung sighed quietly, throwing his body over the table of the canteen. ‘’Why do they always take so long?’’ Jimin was not paying attention to Taehyung’s nagging. He was into his own world, still trying to understand who was missing that picture; who could it be? Why couldn’t he remind his or her face? Was he becoming older and losing his memory? This worried him, to the point he looked up, searching either Yoongi, Jungkook or Seokjin with his eyes so he could get it straight. The second Yoongi landed the food tray on the table, Jimin started ‘’Who was missing your class today?’’ Yoongi blinked, confused with the sudden actions since Jimin usually would mind food and stop talking. He shrugged his shoulders, showing off his sleepy face; he couldn’t care less about who was missing the class or whatever has happened when all the class skipped the only period they had before lunch. He wanted to eat and sleep. He was tired from Namjoon’s comments about their dancing and honestly, all he wanted to do was escape that small group for a while so he could rest. That was the only reason why he forced his brain to think of an excuse to skip; he wanted to rest. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders again after noticing he didn’t want to think and sat down, pushing Taehyung’s food towards him before he sighed out of happiness as he looked at his own food.
 
Jimin on the other hand, was getting worried. He could have gone crazy over something and not even notice it but he was sure there was someone else in that class and he wanted to know who it was. He proceeded to imitate his own actions as soon as Jungkook sat beside him. ‘’Oh, Ahri? Yeah she left. Not sure why though.’’ He commented, unwrapping his sandwich before stopping and looking over at his friend ‘’Why? Are you interested in her or something?’’ Jimin was relieved to know he wasn’t going crazy but Jungkook’s comment made him laugh as if he had just said something funny. ‘’You like her, don’t you?’’ ‘’I don’t.’’ he coldly answered, snatching the sandwich from Jungkook’s hands ‘’Then why are you so offended?’’ Jimin sighed and shook his head, getting up from the chair he was previously sitting in. He didn’t want to talk about it. He didn’t want to talk about her either. ‘’Where are you going?’’ ‘’Somewhere I can’t hear your stupid self.’’ This answer dragged Seokjin’s attention who had just sat down. He looked over at Jungkook who shrugged his shoulders, not being sure what to answer his friend that didn’t even get to ask the question Jungkook’s mind was able to read off his features.
 
The male exited the canteen, throwing away his lunch as he didn’t feel like eating at that moment; he had no idea why he reacted so badly to Jungkook’s normal self. He teased everyone therefore, he should be used to it but for some reason, today he just didn’t feel like playing along. He found himself on the rooftop, thinking to himself as his back rest against the wall, allowing his body to slide down the white wall until his bottom hit the floor. He had understood what was going on; she left without saying a thing to anybody. However, he wanted to confirm his thoughts; he pulled out his phone and stared at the date that was displayed on his lock screen, sighing. ‘’Twelve today’’ he whispered quietly to himself as his brain asked the male if he should or should not call the female. He wasn’t sure.
 
 
 
A.N.: Here we go, I hope you guys did enjoy the first chapter of the story; I’m sorry if it is messy but I will make sure to make it lest messy for the next chapter. Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long, I hope the wait was worth it? And if you take a look at the images, right on the beginning of the chapter and hover over them, you will find the name of the female characters that will be on this chapter. I’m sorry that I couldn’t include everyone on the first chapter but either way, I hope you still enjoyed it. Thank you for applying and well, I guess that’s all for now. Btw, is the length okay or would you rather have a longer chapter? And I will try to update once a week (if I can, I will update more than once but I doubt I will so yeah…)