My Life

Happy with you!

TaeHyung's POV

 

The money can buy happiness ? .....
 
I'm Kim TaeHyung a 19 year old guy ... I live with my father and my mother ... they lead a company winning million... could say I'm a boy from a wealthy family , I have a brother his name is Kim NamJoon he's older than me but my parents are not incumbent in your life as it make in mine, my parents have taken my life at the pace they want ... I'm not free to choose ... they chose me as the future representative of your company I have to do it they say.
 
My parents promised me with a girl very similar to my class, her name is Kwon MinA, she this is very beautiful but very controller is part of a group called AOA, they are professional models, can sing, dance and act , are the group of official cheerleaders of the University of BigHit who runs my fiancee Minah, she loves me says I'm "the perfect guy full of great happiness" but I'm not in love with her ... my parents forced me to marry her to join our families in a multinational company with a lot of power.
 
I just want to be happy ... to fall in love really ... feel a real kiss ... but my parents say that happiness to me I buy ... but happiness comes from the heart, I feel trapped ... I'm like a puppet manipulated by others, can not do my life .... even if all the money in the world ... he could not be happy, my heart is empty ... emotionless.
 
Arrive ami home after leaving to boy called JungKook that almost  tramples my driver, it a very interesting guy ... My parents they went to my, Father:* Son ... I told an arrival to the house *, * Yes Father but I had to  do some things before arriving *, Mother:* MinA have mouch here hoping for you * , MinA went running up to me and hug me, MinA:* Baby!, what took you so long to arrive? ... I'll go to the other you, I do not want another woman I see you I'm very jealous *, I kept quiet and said nothing , Father:* Kim!! *, my father cry and answer, * Sorry beautiful, I promise I'll take the next *, MinA:* I missed much not leave me again so *, me apart from MinA, * Forgive beautiful  I am very tired *, MinA:* baby ... But I came to see *, she gave a pout, I headed for the stairs to go to my room, I could hear my father followed me, Father:* Kim! *, turn and see, * What pass Father?*, Father:* That I have said ... I do not want you to treat Ms. Kwon so, she's your future wife and you must treat it as such *, clenched my fists and sigh, * Sorry, will not happen again father! *, Father:* I want you to come down to eat in 10 minutes, hear? *, *Yes Father! *, I went to my room and closed the door, I sat on the edge of my bed while I stayed staring at the ground, I kept thinking about that boy I know ... JungKook was his name, I have not many friends, my only friends are Ho Seok and Min Yoon their parents work in the company of my parents, are of money like me, in school I'm the most popular guy, the girls always doing favors for me, but nothing .... nothing that I makes you happy ..., ... now I remember JungKook sack several smiles on my ... is very strange I never smiled so much when you meet a person .. he has something interesting, lower down to get to the dining room and MinA took my arm , MinA:* I'm glad you came down baby ... I just want to eat with you *, * Sure beautiful *, pull the chair of dining room to that MinA can sit, while I sat in chair which was on one side of it, my parents arrived and took their seats, Father:* We have to find a date for your wedding *, MinA: * I can not wait to marry with TaeHyung *, she smiled very happy, * MinA choose any date is fine with me *, MinA: *Baby!, But we also want your opinion *, I claimed a bit, * Well I want ... *, then my phone rang answer was Seok ,* Yes Seok ... if ... oh good *, I hung up and looked at my father, * Father I go out at night with Ho Seok and Min Yoon *,  Father:* Well but come early because tomorrow you go to college early *, * very good!, Father *, MinA:* Baby, can I go with you? *, * I do not think beautiful is a departure from pure guys ... I promise not do no wrong that you get jealous *, I approached her and kissed her on the forehead, MinA: * Well baby fun, today I must prepare some things for my girls ... start new activities for the group of cheerleaders AOA *, * Oh very good beautiful ... I like how you look of cheerleader *, she blushed, I was just trying to please my parents, my father gets upset when I do not I give affection to Minah  ... but it's so hard because I can not feel anything ...
 
 
A few hours later ... Sali to address my convertible black color ... this time just not want my driver or anyone take me, my parents let me be more liberal when I'm with Ho Seok and Min Yoon as they are of the same position I, I went to where my friends were and exit the car, Seok:* TaeHyung until you get man!! *, Seok put his arm around my shoulders, * And... we going to do today? *, MinYoon:* Today my dear TaeHyung ... will break some rules  *, Seok: * exact ! *, MinYoon:* we go to a small bar called ... "BULLETPROOF" ** A Bar? .. Wow! always wanted to go to one *, excited me and headed to the small Bar and enter, Seok: * Oh yes we need a little fun ... Tomorrow begins our torture at the University ay that fun today *, we sat at a small table and ordered some beers, was having a good, then I saw a guy got on stage, I could not see well his face but familiar to me ... two other guys came up with him, but he took the microphone and started singing ...
 
 
Honey, honey, you're a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still fresh on my lips
Baby, baby, tonight
 
Honey, debuted, is not enough?
I made a bet with the world how much I have achieved
My eyes smiling crescent you've just shown you, I'm making these days again
My fans are curious
Oh and do not drink macchiatos
You know I started drinking Americans by you
As we left, I wondered was this kind of flavor
But this cold and bitter sense now that you're not here, girl
If I'll get used to everything so I would choose all the regrets, playing with fire
Our promises heartless, countless mistakes and other errors, our unspeakable wounds and small
The coffee is full of bitter memories the more you drink
But I think I know why I'm still taking
Why I'm getting so sad to see that everyone lives this way?
 
 
...listen the kid sing I reassure me, smiled several times as I try to follow the song and sing along with the ..., They put a very bright light to the stage and I could see the boy's face, lift me quick and yell to see it was that little boy almost tramples my driver, * JUNGKOOK!! *, the singing stopped and looked at me, JungKook:* ...  hyung!?*, we looked at each other nervously ... felt something strange in my chest an emotion I do not know ... Happiness? ...