I'm in love

Happy with you!

TaeHyung's POV

 

Back to life ... I hate most
 
Was in van with Ho Seok, Min Yoon and MinA ... my driver it took us way to college, MinA:* Baby I'm excited ... you look so beautiful today ... I want the other girls envy me *, MinA me hug and I Wear its hand to my hair to alborotarlo a bit, Seok:* do not look very happy TaeHyung *, * is nothing, I did not sleep well last night *, MinYoon:* uh clear... to me that someone steals sleep *, MinYoon watching to MinA and river, I turned my gaze to the window ... got to college I could see a group of girls screaming my name at the entrance, Seok:* eh! and began to cheer for you TaeHyung *, I have made ​​a gesture, MinA:* Waa I will not let Look much to my baby *, she saw me, MinA:* Not want you to look at anyone, hear me? .. *, I swerved my eyes off her, * ... Sure *, my driver opened the door on my side and output while take the hand of MinA, walked towards the entrance, the girls they made way to let us pass, they all screamed with excitement, but I not heard nothing... , after walking a few meters turn and saw to JungKook , my heart was beating so fast it's the first time I hear beating my heart this way, but I knew not to stop and talk to anyone, especially when MinA is next to me, JungKook smiled at me, but did not do more to return my gaze to the front, I felt so bad ..., the insurance must be hating me in right now, arrived to the center of the university, MinA:* Oh, I can see my girls *, MinA I let my hand and ran to greet their friends from her cheerleading squad of AOA, I knew that was my chance to escape ..., walk slowly taking small steps and ran to lose sight, I knew I would be angry to escape so, but I have the best excuse of all "I had to go to the bathroom", walk down a corridor without anyone seeing me, I saw it JungKook was heading to my, he was reading the sheet without looking front, was in front the room of cleaning, when JungKook  I reach my, take his arm and yank of he to put it in the fourth , JungKook:* ..AAAH!!*, cover mouth of JungKook with a  my hands, * Sssh! I am TaeHyung! *, He looked at me and he remove my hand from , JungKook:* not want to talk to you *, He was about to leave and yank it to put it against the wall , JungKook:* Aaahrg!! ... *, He of moaned in pain, * I did?.. *, I said in my mind frightened, * sorry .. I .. *, JungKook:* Why did you do that hyung? ... *,  he I look in, ... He is looked so innocent and cute ... his lips were seen as perfect and pink ... I approached slowly on he , our lips were about to touch, in that JungKook pushed me, JungKook:* W-what are you doing hyung?!! *, He went running of the room the cleaning, I remain in shock ... , * what I'm doing?, why try to kiss JungKook? ... my heart ... my heart is beating ... *, said in my mind as I left to pursue JungKook, but a group of girls stopped me, Girls:* TaeHyung! Kyaaa! Give us your autograph, skljd, Kyaa!!  you are so handsome! *, * JUNGKOOK! *, shout the name of JungKook trying to get him to stop but it was useless, in that someone entered the lot of girls around me ... , MinA:* Stay away from my man *, all the girls took distance to see MinA, I froze with fear, MinA:* where were you? *, * um the bathroom .. *, MinA:* not lie to me ... maybe because not longer I want, Why are you running from me? *, She began to mourn, I gave him a hug, * not overdo, I went to the bathroom, I was about to go looking *, kissed her forehead and she took my hand, we headed to our classroom, I just wanted to see JungKook ...wanted know because reason cause this in my  ...  this is hard to tell ... but JungKook made me feel happy  ...
 
After class ...
 
We headed to the college cafeteria and sat at our usual table, MinA:* Baby!, what you want to eat? *, Minah I look but I was lost in my thoughts, MinA:* TaeHyung! *, turn quickly, *what? ... what? .. *, MinA:* Neither were listening to me ... I said, what you want to eat? *, * ah sorry ... whatever is fine ... *, MinA:* baby these very strange *, I got up quickly of table, had a strange feeling in my chest, * um sorry, I have to go back to the bathroom *, I ran up to the bathroom, opened the door and I could see JungKook sitting on the floor crying, ran to the, * JungKook .... because you cry? *, He I pushed, JungKook:* Nothing!!, let me hyung!! *, take your hands to lift and scorcheth hard and moaned in pain again, I put my hands on its her back and moaned again, * What do you have on the back? *, JungKook:. * N... Nothing *, turn to JungKook, to put it against the wall and went up his shirt to see her back ... , * ..... that .. what the hell is this?! *, his back was full of red marks, it looked like his skin was swollen, JungKook:* hyung really hurts ... AAGR! *, He weeping even more, I hold your hand and pull hard to bring quickly to the school nurse, * Female Doctor!! *, shout desperately, she arrived, Female Doctor: * what happens? TaeHyung... because you get so? *, * you have to see to JungKook has a very strong pain in back *, Dr. arrangement to JungKook in the gurney and you lifted his shirt to see the seriousness of the problem, Female Doctor:* I need cleaning has several cut in back unseen to the eye but are ay and if not cleaned can infect, now TaeHyung...Out of here !*, she pushed me to the exit ..., * But .. * , Female Doctor:* expected to out while doing my job *, she closed the door, I could hear the screams of pain of JungKook ... I was very concerned ... I had to know what had happened ... the doctor opened the door, Female Doctor:* Ready ...I put a bandage for their wounds to heal faster and gave her an injection for pain *, * Dr.  Many thanks *, I headed up JungKook, * feel better? *, JungKook: * um.. yes, I'm better *, he smiled me, Female Doctor:* TaeHyung ... I can talk to you for a moment? .. *, * Clear *, look to JungKook and went into to the office with the doctor, * what happens? *, Female Doctor:* since when do you know that boy? ... *, * um I met him yesterday morning*, Female Doctor:* Esque his back injuries worry me ... *, * Why? *, Female Doctor:* the blows on his back were made by a belt ... *, I stand still and said nothing, Female Doctor:* do not know if my suspicions are true but I think that little boy suffers violence ... must find out what about the ... I know you're a good person TaeHyung ... always have been ... and I know you will be able to help this boy *, I lowered my head clenching my fists, * I'll do what I can ... Thank you doctor! *, I left the office and JungKook turned to me with a smile ... I approached him and put my hand in its head while uncombed a little his hair  , JungKook: * hyung ... I hate to do that, I'm not a child *, He hiso a pout, ... I do not know what happens but my heart beats so fast when I'm fencing will JungKook .... this is what you call "Being in love" ...