Happiness & Goodbye

Happy with you!

JungKook's POV

TaeHyung entered the office of the doctor, I was very scared, sure the doctor realized that my wounds were made by a belt, not wanting that TaeHyung knew my father hits me, but I am very grateful to you for helping me, Iisten that the door opened and turn to see TaeHyung, smiled as he walked over to me and put his hand on my head to stir my hair, *  hyung ... I hate to do that, I'm not a child! *, I pouted and he smiled, TaeHyung made ​​me feel weird ... my heart pounded even more when he was next to me ... it was a feeling I never experienced before, * Thank you for help hyung *, I smiled as I look, TaeHyung:* ... JungKook ... I want you to talk to me with the truth ... you can trust me *, he took my hand in that I got really nervous, just look at it in silence , TaeHyung:* ... Who made ​​you that in the back? ... *, I stand still and said nothing ... , someone scream in the distance, MinA: * TaeHyung!! *, she walked over running and hugged to TaeHyung, he let my hand, TaeHyung:* MinA!!? *, MinA:* Why did you leave so again? ... do not leave me alone !! *, she I look and turned to me, MinA: * who are you?!, why are you with TaeHyung? .. you are not in our class! *, TaeHyung:* Enough MinA you stop talking that way! *MinA:* But Baby is not of our class should not be with someone like your *, I bend my head, TaeHyung:* He is JungKook and is one of the most important people I have in my life *, lift! head surprised .. I ...? Important for TaeHyung? , TaeHyung:* ... I brought him to the hospital because I had a sharp pain in the back ... that's it ... *, MinA: * is by he.. that you behave so with me? ... but when your parents they learn ... * , TaeHyung:* I do not care if my parents find out ... I hate that control my life this way *,  TaeHyung cry and took my hand, TaeHyung:* We go JungKook! I need to talk to you *, MinA:* Do not leave me here!! TAEHYUNG!! *, we move away leaving behind the girl, I look TaeHyung, * You must not do that to your girlfriend hyung, should go with it *, TaeHyung:* She's not my girlfriend ... She is my fiancee ... only that ... *, * but hyung ... I do not want to put it in trouble with your parents because of me *, TaeHyung:* Your you are most important now ... my problems I can fix then ... *, blush me, we move as much as we could, TaeHyung stopped and let go my hand , TaeHyung:* sorry JungKook ... sorry for everything ... I'm not really well ... since I met you ... eh not done more than break rules ... rules that my parents have given me ... but every time I break those rules ... I feel well ... *,  flipping to me, TaeHyung:* ... But being around you ... known the HAPPINESS .. *, He I embrace strong , I stayed motionless, TaeHyung:* ... JungKook ... thanks for teaching me what it means to be truly happy .. *, take my arms up his back and hugged him hard, my heart felt the same way.. this feeling is "HAPPINESS", * also knew happiness thanks to you ... *, TaeHyung:* JungKook .... I ... *, before they TaeHyung could finish speaking someone it call, * KIM!! *, he broke the hug and looked , TaeHyung:* Parent ... *, in that he knew they were the parents of TaeHyung ... and next to them was his fiancee, Father:* Kim ... WE GO *, I put my hand on his back and push, * must go hyung ... I can be fine *, smiled at him so the take my hand to put a small role, TaeHyung:* for when you need me ... *, the way to where their parents were, I opened the little paper that gave me TaeHyung ... was your cell number, * The cell of TaeHyung ... *, return my gaze to the front and he left ... I never imagined that would be the last day they would see it ...

4 months later ...
 
It's been four months since the last time I saw TaeHyung ... so eh not seen in the school, I am concerned about he, Sure.. that it have banned talk to me ..., even I have the little paper with the number of cellular TaeHyung ... but if it is not correct to call it, I bit my lips as I look at my phone started writing the number in the cell and mark, someone answered ..., * ...  good?*, it was the voice of a girl ..., *...umh...who speaking? *, Girl:* I'm MinA * ,  * ..mm...is it found TaeHyung? *, MinA:* .... Who seeks it? *, * I'm JungKook*, MinA:* ... ah ... you're the guy who was with the TaeHyung ...he told me that did not want to see you ... you're a bad influence he .. so do not ever call back! *, she hung of blow, I drop my phone .., * you sure she must be lying ... or is it that TaeHyung no longer wants to see me .... *, my eyes became watery and my phone rang it was Jin hyung ..., * good? ..*, Jin:* JungKook you like go to a party? *, * eh ... a party? .. *, Jin:* Yes! JiMin and I will go but we invite you ... What you say? You coming? *, * um .. I do not know hyung never I was to a party ... *, Jin:* Good always a first time for everything ... do not say not JungKook *, * Well okay ... *, Jin:* Perfect ... just that it is a party of mask .. ** Mask? ... *Jin:* yes it is a party where everyone will keep secret their identity, going all kinds of people .. we have here the mask that will you take,  can you come to my house at 8:00? *, * oh clear hyung I'll be at home at that hour *, Jin:* good here we wait, JiMin is already in my house, go with care *, end the call, * I think that I distract myself and try to get out of my mind... to TaeHyung*, take a quick shower and change me ... I wore a black pants and a white button-down shirt, comb me a little to leave my house, walk up to the house of Jin hyung, ring the bell .. Jin hyung opened the door ..., Jin:*JungKook finally arrives*, he took my hand taking me in , Jin:* are you excited? *, smiled, * haha not much hyung *, JiMin:* oh you look great ... sure JungKook do that a few girls are interested in you .. hahaha or maybe even the guys fall in love with you *, JiMin river, * shut hyung ... just go to the party because you asked me *, Jin:* Do not look so JungKook ... you'll meet new people ... and you'll have some fun *, * um well I need to distract my mind *, Jin:* good good we're getting late ... *, we jumped Jin hyung's car and headed to where the party was when we saw many people come with an eye mask, * Woow .. looks great! *, Jin: * you're already excited *, * is I've never been to a party so *, Jin:* Well take your mask and wear it  *, take the mask and put it on, * i look like hyung? * , JiMin: * oh god ... you're a pretty boy ... want to dance with me? *, he I joked and it push, * These crazy hyung *, Jin:* enough stop playing and let's get *, we went to the entrance, Jin hyung we took a few passes, I was surprised to see so many people on the dance floor all wore mask so did not know who these people were ... but was thrilled.