Wounds

Happy with you!

JungKook's POV

Hear a voice in the audience who shouted my name, stop singing to see who it was , Jin:* JungKook! What are you doing? Because you stop? *, In that I saw that light haired boy I met when I was on my way to college ... TaeHyung? .., * Hyung!? *, I said as I look nervous ... my heart was beating fast .. Why are you here? .. he's a rich guy, not? .. Why is a place like this?, TaeHyung:*Upss  I'm sorry *, he said as he sat back in place and smiled ... her smile was so cute I had never seen a smile like that ... in that JiMin hyung gave a tapping on my back, JiMin:*Kook still singing goes the second track*, turn to him and nodded my head, * Ok hyung *, I kept singing several songs while trying not to make eye contact with TaeHyung but  seemed very happy to hear me sing, I bowed to the audience at the end to sing in that TaeHyung is stood and began to applaud all the other people hiso the same and smiled, my smile was much more real than at other times ... lower off the stage and  TaeHyung approached me, TaeHyung:* Woow ... You sing so well JungKook *, me blush, * Thanks hyung *, TaeHyung:* Are you working here? *, * If this is the only way to pay for college *, I could see that TaeHyung introduced his hand to the pocket of his pants and pulled out his cell phone  was vibrating, TaeHyung:* dammit! *, take the call, TaeHyung:* Yes Father...Well in 10 minutes  I'm home ... *, the hung somewhat annoying, TaeHyung:* Sorry JungKook must go but tomorrow we will see is not it? *, nod ,* Yes hyung! *, he smiled and went to where his friends were and then leave, my heart not stopped beating so fast ... Why he causes that in my?, I went into the hall where it was Jin hyung, Jin:* JungKook how do you know Kim TaeHyung? *, I was surprised, * how do you know his name? *, he saw me while cleaning some glasses, Jin:* Who is not going to know it is the most popular guy at the University of BigHit ... hiso me very strange to see him around here never comes to places like this ... but I still do not answer what you ask JungKook! *, he raised his voice, * because I met him this morning when I went to register to University his driver almost runs over me *, smiled a little, * But it was my fault because crossing the street running and I do not set*Jin: * Be more careful ... and also keep careful with Kim TaeHyung ... the not usually be with people like us who are not at their level ... just be careful *, in that JiMin spent his arm around my shoulders, JiMin:* Kim TaeHyung I miss you already the eye ... ay rumors in college that TaeHyung  ... search kids small and cute to steal your innocence ... surely want to you! *, JiMin laughed, * shut hyung! *, remove your arm from my shoulders, * Well since I finish my shift I go home ... see you tomorrow at the university *, Jin:* be careful *, JiMin:* rests baby *, Sali Bar to address home ... I was very tired so and wanted to get to sleep ...

After walking more than 15 minutes I get home I opened the door slowly to try to see if my father was not ... I saw the empty room I went upstairs to go to my room ... in that you hear a knock on the wall ... and flip the stairs and saw my father with a paper in hands ..., Father:* BASTARD! , HOW DARE YOU? *, my heart began to beat faster at the sight of my father angry but did not know why, Father:* WERE REGISTER TO UNIVERSITY! THAT ! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD DO IT! * , crumpled the paper in his hands as he threw to the floor and started up the stairs ... I stay still for panic, came up to me and then take my neck with your hands and push me to the wall violently ... felt like blow choking me... my father took back my neck and squeezed hard ..., Father: *: .... HERE IS WHAT I SAY *,  take tackles the arm of my father as I was running out of air ... I could feel my heart wanted to stop but was struggling ... my father threw me to the floor hard ... I started to gasp for air, I turn and saw that my father had the belt in his hands, was very afraid ... , I could feel the belt hit my back several times, the pain was horrible, scream, * STOP! FATHER! *, My father was leaving me lying on the floor, pull me up to my room and I held the edge of the bed to get up, * arg! ... *, Moaned a little as wept for the horrible pain in my back, clenched my teeth together and lift your head ..., * this will not stop me! *, Wipe my tears and take a bath.

 

In the morning 6:30 a.m.
 
My cell phone rang, set me to see the incoming number was Jin hyung, answered somewhat sleepy , * Yes hyung ... *, Jin:* still asleep?! .. no you are coming to school ?*, * Oh!!! ! Do not put the alarm ... I'm running hyung! *, I hung up quickly and I could feel the burning in my back not yet healed .., I wore pants black , my sneakers and a simple shirt, * I must not be late in my first day! *, take my backpack and carry my back carefully, Sali my house quickly without waking my father and I went to school ...
 
After running 15 minutes could arrives see Jin  and JiMin hyung at the entrance, reach them, * wff! Sorry for being late *, I bent down to get some air, Jin:* Fool! yes you do not speak like do not get up *, scratching the back of my head, * sorry hyung I forgot to set the alarm *, JiMin:* Almost ago to you a heart attack to Jin hyung! *, the river while Jin hyung smacked him in the head, JiMin:* Aush! I also cry hyung *, Jin:* Well well enter *, Jin hyung put his hand on my back to push me let out a low moan of pain, Jin:* That you JungKook? *, turn and look .., * N..Not Nothing hyung *, smiled nervous and kept walking, not wanting to know what was happening in my life ... my father has threatened me several times not want them to get hurt because of me, in that something I call my attention a group of girls screaming like crazy and turn to the entrance, Girls:* Oh god is! Ksldjskld is TaeHyung! Kyaaa! *, * ... TaeHyung!? *, The girl group broke through, TaeHyung came entering... looked different today its formal clothes did not look ... it looked more like a tough guy and he had lifted her hair was one slightly tousled look that made him attractive .. ,* TaeHyung is so attractive ... *,  whisper and in a second I shook my head, * nee~ what the hell am I saying!? *, TaeHyung get to where I remained two boys followed him from behind while was holding for a girl's hand, * is safe his girlfriend *, I said in my mind and he turned to me, I smiled but the return his eyes ahead , Jin:* is an idiot ... first talks to you and now pretends he does not know you ... JungKook this is what I try to tell you *, lower my eyes, my chest hurt and did not know why .. , * it's okay ... it's better so hyung *, smiled ,*seeks my classroom, see you later hyung *, Jin:* beware ... anything tell me to Mobile *, * yes hyung be fine! *, walk an aisle with my father throw paper on the floor trying to figure out what lounge should go .. , * Lounge ... 43-A *, therein someone pulled my arm making me enter a small room ...