My Life

Happy with you!

JungKook's POV

I am a 16 year old boy , it is assumed that the life of a boy at that age is wonderful, but I live in hell ...

My life became very hard since my mother died, my father beat her a lot, almost abort me because of the blows that my father gave her when she was pregnant with me, but my mother fought desperately to stay alive ... I feel so lonely without her .

Unfortunately I live with my father was in charge of me and there was no one else who did ... but every day is hell ... bloody hell , my father beats me every time he comes home drunk , insults me and makes everything he can to hurt me , I can not escape this ing life , my fear will not let me .

I am currently working in a small bar called " BULLETPROOF " I'm a waiter and I write songs I sing in the Bar, eh gathered and a good amount of money as soon enters college , my father could care less what I do with my life I have really wanted to study to be a normal 16 year old boy and stop being an unhappy boy.

I left my job at 11:00 at night I went to my house , waiting for my father was not at home , I opened the door and saw my father on the couch making out with an unknown woman , my father always plays women I unknown to the house just to have with them , I went without a word to my room , Father:* Hey ! Where are you going? *, my father yelled at me to see me, * I will go to sleep I have sleep *, I said without looking at him , Father: * Your not going anywhere , get to serve glasses of wine, I I have fun with this beautiful woman * , I fell motionless on the stairs clenching my teeth, Father: * COME ON!, MOVE AND DO WHAT I SAY!! *, I said with a voice very high I went up the server and started to pour the wine into the glasses , walk to where my father was , but I lost a little balance was so scared and pull the wine glasses over my father and of women, my father got up annoying , Father: * WHAT HAPPENS YOU? , YOU ARE AN IDIOT * , he raised his hand and slapped me in the face, my tears came out of my eyes had so much courage I ran to my room and locked myself I haul my bed and bring my knees up to my chest and hug while still crying , I really hurt cheek throbbing pain was so horrible, *I hate my life ...hate to everyone* , said through tears and sighs , my eyes began to close slowly was very tired and ... I began to see a very bright far light, walk around to see it more closely , it was so beautiful and I could feel a lot like the warmth of my Mother heat , I could see a silhouette of woman , *Mother? ... *, I said with my voice cut something in me that arms wrapped tightly ... it was my mother who hugged me , Mother: * Kookie ... my baby ... everything will be fine ... your life is not just be full of suffering to and a little light in your heart ... the light of true love*, * Mother 'm really scared ... *, I said as she looked into my eyes and my cheek where my father hit me hiso immediately my pain away , Mother: * My love ... that light in your heart is the only one that will help you overcome that fear * , she gave a sweet kiss on my cheek and walked away , * WAIT! DO NOT LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN ! MOTHER ! * , I woke up suddenly and scratch the back of my head, * A Dream? ... *, Turn at the clock to see what time it was it was too late and had to go to sign up for the college, ran downstairs and opened the refrigerator to get something to eat before I left but my father had eaten all last night , my stomach rumbled to die but had to leave in a hurry could not lose my place ...

I went running to college but while crossing the street in a luxurious white van , I almost run over but stopped on time and on a man in a suit , was a driver ..., Driver:* Stupid brat What's the matter? *, I bowed before him and apologized , * I'm sorry I did not see *, Driver:* I could have murdered* , on that someone in the back of the van , Boy:* Enough! stop bothering the little boy *,  I could see a slightly taller boy I also looked a little older than me, I could not deny it was a very handsome and attractive fair-haired boy , Driver:* But ... young Kim * , the boy approached to me, Boy:* are you okay? ... * , I got really nervous because it looked it was a guy with lots of money ,* yes I am well * , Boy:* excuse my driver I have told him many times which is not expressed that way before people * , I shook my head, * No.. problem ay not my fault for not noticing * , the boy turned to see the folder in his hands with logo University , Boy: * Oh ... are you going to sign with the University of BitHit? , * Yes! *, I said , Boy:* I'm in that passeth a 3rd year University ... oh pardon me .. My not present name is Kim Tae Hyung glad * I blushed and he smiled his smile was so cute, * am my name is ... Jung Kook *Driver:* Young Kim ... we have to leave their parents are waiting for you for food *, TaeHyung:* My parents can wait , I want to take to lead university JungKook *, Driver:* But...Young Kim ... * , * I do not want to cause inconvenience I can walk, no longer is far * , TaeHyung:* No no .. it's the least I can do for you because of this scare that gave you my driver * , the got behind me and pushed me to get to the white van, I sat in silence, the van had a scent very nice,  rang a cell ... Tae Hyung replied, TaeHyung:* yes, .. sorry Father I will present something ... but not long in coming ... I will ay for lunch * , the hung knew had gotten a problem , I could see the university van stopped , * Well I think here I under ... I do not want to cause more discomfort * , TaeHyung:* I hope we meet in school followed small JungKook * , he smiled , I blushed and my heart quickened , * Yes ... Thank you hyung * , I ran and turned a corner and stopped for breath , * God ... for such a cute guy put me well * , I shook my head and cleared my mind,between the university to address to address, let me say that my stationery classes beginning Monday at 7:00 am , I was thrilled to attend college.