|| Unexpected Meeting 2 ||

PainKiller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Unexpected Meeting 2

(Song: T Ara - Cry Cry )

   Then one of them smirk at me. . .

"Park Jiyeon, the girl I was just looking for," the one who smirk said and bow down to me. What is happening. Block B's leader is bowing in front of me.

"Not to be rude but why are you looking for me?," I asked politely and Zico-ssi smiled. I couldn't help but smile back a little. His smile remind me of Taewoon oppa. Ah that must be because they are siblings. 

"Ah. Taewoon hyung asked me to come and meet him. He said CCM are having a camping trip to North Jeolla and invited my group. We were on our way to meet him in a restaurant nearby. Haven't you got a message Jiyeon-ssi?," he asked and I frown, taking my phone out of my coat before checking the messages from my managers.

"Omo. I must've put my phone in silent and didn't notice their texts. Ah anyway, gamsahabnida Zico-ssi for telling me~. Please say hi to Taewoon oppa for me. I'll see you in the camping trip." I said, bowing before waving good bye at them, heading back to my apartment. 

     When I got to my apartment, I quickly called Hyomin unnie. I rested my phone between my chin and shoulder while preparing my breakfast. 

"YAH! You haven't picked up your phone. We were worrying and thought you might not want to come to camping trip. So we decided to call off our group!," Hyomin unnie yelled furiously and I put away the phone for my ear to not get hurt. I chuckle a bit before putting the phone back to my ear, putting some ddukbokki in my mouth. 

"Mianhae unnie~. But you didn't have to call our group off. We need a break from all of this so a camp out Seoul would be good." I replied back and she gave a small giggle. Cute unnie.

"You are right Dino. Anyway, we are leaving tomorrow. Pack up all of the important things you need for a week araseo? I have to hang up now, eomma are bugging me about her new phone. Bye Dino. Eat well, eat healthy food and not just ddukbokkis." she said and I caught my breath, freezing in the spot and stare at the last ddukbokki I am eating. I can just see her smirking in the other side before she hang up.

"That unnie. . .she always know what I eat for breakfast. Ah who cares as long as I'm full." I mutter before disposing away the two boxes. Now to prepare for tomorrow's trip. For the first time in the century after the bullying scandal, I smile a little and this time, it isn't force.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      After triple-checking my duffel bag for the things that I needed, I headed out of my apartment to the waiting van outside my apartment. I opened the door and was surprise to see Block B with T Ara unnies. I bowed down and give out a shy smile before taking a seat beside non other than between Zico-ssi and Ahreum-ah. 

"Alright now that we are all here passport checking time. Block B got all your tickets?" their manager asked and Zico, being the leader counted s ticket before nodding in response.

"Got it all noona," he said and give her smile. It was our managers turn to inspect for our ticket. 

"Soyeon check, Hyomin check, Eunjung check, Ahreum check, Boram check, Q Ri check and Dino. . .Dino? Where is our Dino's ticket? YAH PARK JIYEON!," yells our manager in panic and I stiffen a laugh before waving him my ticket. 

"Dino check~ Oppa relax ok? Its not like I want to be left here. Tsk tsk." I mutter before giving him a reassuring smile. Aish acting like I'm happy is so tiresome but I should continue it so the people I love wouln't be burden. The van started moving and I finally rested my head in the seat and fall asleep until we reached the airport.

8:30 in the morning
(Luggage check in)

    I turn my back and give a playful glare at Zico-ssi and Taeil-ssi and in return, they both stuck their tongue out at me. What happened you ask? They happened. Aish those two. I will so get them.

(Flashback)

   Ten minutes after closing my eyes, I heard a flash and a light turning off. I frown and open my eyes only to find Zico-ssi and Taeil-ssi with a camera in hand. I look around and noticed that everyone is asleep except the driver. I gave them a glare and tried snatching the phone back. 

"Yah," I hisses at them and they chuckle in response. "Give it so I can delete the picture," I said in a whisper but they shook their head. Aish these two. Suddenly, my phone buzz and I saw a notification from Zico's tweet. I slide my phone to unlock it and read the tweet.

ZICO @ZICO92  1m
~visual Ji yeon @pjy1234 of t ara sleeping with mouth open kekeke~
jiyeon-ssi, close your mouth and nice hat keke pic.twitter.com/2Xx4Xe3X

Hide photo      Reply Retweet Favorite More

#campingtrip #northjeollawohoo #hashtagszico

Ji yeon @pjy1234  0sec
YAH ZICO-SSI, TAEIL-SSI!! I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS
JUST YOU WAIT FOR MY REVENGE. I AM THE QUEEN OF IT!
KEKEKE~
Reply Retweet Favorite More

    After sending that tweet, I smirk evilly at the two before turning my back to them. I can hear them laughing, probably in mockery. I will so get those two. Without realizing it, I am smiling from ear to ear. Ah those two. They don't fail to amuse me.

(End)

   "Aigoo Yeonie, just let it go. The fans seems to think its cute hehe," Eunjung unnie said to me and I give her a playful glare.

"Yah not you too unnie." I said before storming off to head to the plain. For the first time, I don't even feel depress. I feel. . .alive and all thanks to Block B's dorkiness that I even caught myself playing a long with them without faking. The next thing I know, the plane are up in the clouds and I fell asleep with Ahreum by my side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter