|| Confession ||

PainKiller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Confession

(Song: Block B - Be The Light)

    I came back, tired yet excited. If Jiyeon is here, that means T Ara are too. I smirk and headed to the living room where my members are watching the SBS live performances. 

"Hyung I'm back," I called out to them and they look up, nodding.

"Woohyun's preparing dinner. He said it'll be ready soon. Come watch with us," Sunggyu hyung said, patting the sit beside him. I obediently sat down. The news can wait I guess as we watch various idols perform their comeback songs.

"GUYS! Dinner's ready!," hollered Woohyun hyung and as expected us boys, we raced through the dining room. We all sat down and gave thanks and praises to Woohyun's cooking skills before eating. Dinner isn't that awkward but there's still some tension around.

"Oh hyungs, I forgot to tell you, I saw Block B a while ago in a little store," I said, and they all stopped eating and looked at me. 

"Chincha? Are they also off schedules? We should invite them and have some barbecue party," Hoya hyung said and the rests of them agree. I put down my chopsticks and drank my water.

"Not only that but I saw Park Jiyeon with them," I said, smirking. Hoya hyung caught me and I dropped my smirk. I just don't get it what is his problem with me and always protecting and mentioning Jiyeon. For the past two months and years of Infinite training together, he goes, Jiyeon this, Jiyeon that. But when we debuted and I got a girlfriend, he stopped mentioning her.

"Really now. . .that is weird," Dongwoo hyung said, deep in his thoughts.

"Ah I think CCM invited them for camping trip. That's what Zico-ssi told me. He told me his group were invited along with T Ara and Speed," I added and they all shrugs. "Zico-ssi said he hope for all of us to have picnic together," I said lastly and Sunggyu hyung chocked on his rice.

"Hyung gwaenchana?," I asked and he nodded, drinking his water. I smiled reassuringly and ate whats left in my plate.

    After we cleaned up the plates and the dining room, we headed back to the living room to relax. We were all watching except for Sunggyu hyung who is in deep thoughts with his phone.

"Guys, Zico-ssi just texted me, asking us if we would like to join them tomorrow at the beach nearby. What should I reply?," he interrupted and we all look at him.

"Just Block B and Infinite? Or along with T Ara and Speed. . .," Dongwoo hyung trailed off, not wanting to continue. 

"With Speed and T Ara. Should we?," he asked once again and we all look at each other. I rolled my eyes and took initiative.

"Tell him we would love to join them. Tell him also to meet in the little grocery store," I said, causing the member to look at me in shock. "What?," I asked them and they shook their head while Sunggyu hyung texted back. 

"He said "alright see you at 12 in the afternoon. it will be fun don't worry. it'll just be hyomin, eunjung, jiyeon and ahreum with my hyung, sejun, sungmin and yuhwan then the rest of block b. no managers heh."," Sunggyu hyung said, reading the text out loud. 

"Sounds ok to me," Hoya hyung said and we all agreed.  I hold back a smirk, planning of ways to make the four members of  T Ara torture tomorrow.

   We all watched movies until 10 in the evening before Sunggyu hyung sent us to our rooms. Dongwoo hyung came in the roomm after I finished washing up.

"Oh hyung are you gonna wash up?," I asked and he shook his head. He seems a bit quiet lately. "Hyung you ok?," I asked him, drying my hair with a towel, sitting in my bed.

"Just got me thinking, would it be ok to spend time with the bullies?," he asked and I stopped drying my hair, frozen in shock.

"Of course hyung. We will show them that they messed the wrong person and give the four members evil glares and such. You know, the usual.," I said, shrugging before continuing to dry my hair. 

"I see. Well, let us sleep then. We need all our strength tomorrow. Night Myung and dont stay up so late with your texting," he said, sending me glares and I shiver before nodding. He turned off his side lamp and I went to bed also. I took my phone out from the table dresser and check my messages. One message from Doyeon. I held back a chuckle so I don't disturb Dongwoo hyung. 

"Oppa~ I miss you already. I thinnk about you all the time
Have you eaten yet? Did you eat well? Was it healthy?
Do not worry about my health. I'm doing fine ^^
Ah it is late already. Go to sleep oppa~ :) <3
xoxo your Yeonie"

  No matter how many times I re-read that text message, I still smile from ear to ear. If only my members know how sweet and amazing she is. I sigh and grab my headphones before plugging them into the phone. Every time I go to sleep, I put on my headphones and listen to music. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    When I woke up, it was already 11:45 in the morning. I sit up straight remembering that we have to meet up with Block B at 12. 

"Aish why didn't anyone wake me up." I mutter, standing up and running along to get some stuff that are use to beach. My swim short, shampoo and conditioner in a pack, soap etc. I put them all in my small bag pack and grab my phone, shade and of course, my precious camera, heading out to the living room.

"Finally sleeping beauty is awake," Sungyeol hyung smirked at me and I roll my eyes before grabbing his toast and eating them. "YAH. Aish taking my toast. Go get your own," he complained and I just laugh. 

"Hyung you are so late. You didn't even washed up and you have somme morning stars in your eyes," Sungjong stated and I just laugh, snatching away his milk and drinking them. I wipe off my face with the splash towel pack and stuck my tongue out at Sungjong who is pouting.

"My milk. . .," he muttered and I roll my eyes. 

"Yah Jong, you could get another one." I said and he sigh in defeat. 

"Fine fine." he said and I smile.

"Everyone here? Alright let's go. Myungsoo, lead the way please," Sunggyu hyung said and I nodded. He closed the door behind and we all walked to the grocery store where I met Block B and of course Jiyeon.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo halmoni," I greteed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter