|| Path That He Must Choose ||

PainKiller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Path That He Must Choose

(Song: Day By Day - T Ara )

          Chaser performance was over. The crowd gave us lots of positive response. Now we are sitting in the front row, waiting for the next group members to perform. I recieved many glances from girl members but I pay no mere attention to them. Surprisingly and weirdly, the heartbreaking emotion of Park Jiyeon's face when I saw it kept repeating in my mind. 

"Kim Myungsoo, are you even listening?" I heard Woohyun hyung asked and I looked up, obvious for my confuse face for him. He scoffed at me and lightly hit my head. 

"Yah!," I glared at him while he chuckles and got comfortable in his seat again. I frowned. What was that for? IU, the MC for Music Bank introduce the next performer. 

"Coming back with an extremely catchy song and rising from the dust, Day by Day by T Ara~," I expected a boo from the crowd, or bashing but no. I heard T Ara's fans squeal in excitement and that made them smile. They started the song but instead of Hwayoung rapping, Areum started it. The anger boils up around me and I can see DongWoo tense up and giving Areum a glare. Despite that fact, T Ara's fans still keep chanting. 

"Ni pumi geuriwojyeoneomu sarang haetna bwa. Ibami jina gamyeonnunmul dwe eo tok! tok! tok!," the soft voice are like melody to my ears. I blinked a couple of times and saw Jiyeon with a satisfaction smile before going back to her spot as her other members take over the stage. That smile in her lips made me smiling too. Looking around, I wipe it off as soon as I see Hwayoung watching in the backstage.

       The song ended and they took a bow before heading backstage. It was a triumphant moment. It's almost like they weren't in any bullying scandal at all. We stand up and head to the stage for the weekly music awards along with U-Kiss, Secret and T Ara. They did the voting and surprisingly, we are in the second place. But what's more surprising is that instead of Secret or U-Kiss winning first, T Ara did. There was silence and then, the smile that broke to their faces before the fans cheered for them again. 

"Congratualations to T Ara~," IU said, hugging each one of them but lastly Jiyeon. They seemed to hug longer. I noticed IU whispering something to Jiyeon before she nodded and wipes her tears. Tears? 

"Myungsoo gaja. We don't want to see these bullies celebrate," spitted Sungyeol and I followed them, not looking behind me. When I came from the back, Hwayoung smiled greatly at us before I saw DoYeon smiling at me widely. I smiled back and hugged her. 

"Wahh oppa daebakk~," she said and I smiled at her, entertwining my hand in hers before kissing her hand on top and giggling. I saw DongWoo hyung and Hwayoung rolling their eyes at us before they head out. I used to think Hwayoung likes me but I was wrong when she and SungJong started getting more closer. 

"Oppa?" I heard DoYeon's voice and I smiled at her before pecking her cheeks and leading her to the secret exit of Music Bank for us Infinite members. 

"T Ara unnies and Areum did great~," I heard Hwayoung said in a sweet voice and I frowned. If she was bullied by T Ara, then whoes she still supports them? And if T Ara was bullied by her, why did they still hugged her behind the stage after Music Bank was over? Somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter