|| Her ||

PainKiller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Her

 

          Pain. My whole entire life I've been living in pain, suffering from hell itself. I've lost so much hope. When I was a kid, my parents left me for their business. It hurts. It really does since I've been replace by a mere damn company. I live with my umma's sister and her husband. They. . .made my whole childhood trapped in a huge cage. My whole life I'm under controlled by my aunt and uncle. Now that pain I was feeling, was stronger now that I became an idol. The pain from the past became numb and the pain now, stings more than I could ever imagine. 

          Passing through the corridors behind the stage of Music Bank, I heard whispers from the staff and rome rookie idols. They give us disgusted look, cringe as we smile at them, looked at us with a glare, gave us a cocky look. I balled my hand into a fist, sending death glare in the floor as we pass by. A hand hold my fist and I looked up to see Eunjung eomma holding my hand with a soft reassuring face, telling me it will be ok. I sent her a weak one before motioning my eyes into the floor again. My unnies. They think everything is alright about me, that I'm taking great deal with these hates. . .but no. I bottled up my feelings, freeze that bottle and kept chains around them. I pretend that I'm the Jiyeon they still know. I do have guilts. . .but it's better this way. For them not to get hurt. 

              We reached our dressng room. There, our manager unnie and our manager oppa talked to the other idol's manager. After that. we went inside, my stomach bubbling up. I closed my eyes before opening them, keeping an expessionless face on me before speaking with politeness and adding a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo. T Ara imnida~," we greeted them but they just shared a look. The same look the idols gives us everytime we greet them. Then one of them scoff but I remained the expressionless on me so did my unnies. 

"Yeah yeah we know who you guys are. You guys are practically pretty famous. From bullying DongWoo's cousin, Ryu Hwayoung. . .," tsk. I knew it, "Does that name rings a bell to you?" the leader, I pressumed, asked. It all took us five seconds to have our expressionless face breaking. 

"We did not. . .I repeat. . .bully Hwayoung," Hyomin unnie said. Of course it's the truth. We were the victim here. But no. She made it all look like she is the victim and we are the suspects which turned out just like she planned it. I saw them all roll their eyes. I keep my eyes on them. Pity really. Talented boys and good-looking faces yet ugly personality. That then, I decided to finally speak up.

"Think of whatever you think. Believe on whatever you want to believe. What I know is that, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter