|| North Jeolla ||

PainKiller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: North Jeolla

(Song: Infinite Chaser )

 

    Breakfast at Inifinite is always loud, crazy, weird but most of all happy. When I woke up this morning, I saw my members frowning when they saw me. It's been two months since our last arguments...can't they forget about it? Hoya hyung was the one who started it. Can't they be mad at him too? Speaking of him, he stand up right away and went to his room. I shrug it off and ate the breakfast Woohyun hyung prepared. Sunggyu hyung was the first one to break off the tension in the air. 

"We have a free schedule the whole week. Where do you guys want to go?," he asked to all of us. Our maknae, always the hyper one,  asked if we can go site seeing in the North Jeolla Province.

"Oh yeah. I heard that there are this beautiful national park in there. We could have a picnic since its sunny outside," I heard Hoya hyung's voice behind me and I tensed up. "Oh and Myungsoo, you could bring your girlfriend if you want. Since in North Jeolla, no one would recognize us as idols. Tsk," he said with a scoff and sarcasm before heading off. I faced my member but they just looked away.

"I'll prepare all of the things we needed. Excuse me," Sungyeol hyung said, putting away his plate before heading to the storage room. 

"I will just go and make sure that. . .he get all things we needed," Woohyung hyung said, excusing himself. I frown and try ignoring it, eating the breakfast Woohyun hyung prepared.

"Uhm I think I will go and check. . .," I cut off Sungjong and sent him a bland look. 

"Go and check if hyungs get all the things we needed? Araseo gaji. Aish," I said and he immediately ran to the storage room. I scoff at their actions.

"Fine. Be that way. Make me feel guilty. I dont even give a . Aish," I mutter before stuffing myself the breakfast. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     "DONGWOO, WOOHYUN, HOYA, SUNGYEOL, MYUNGSOO AND SUNGJONG. IF YOU DONT HURRY DOWN IN 3 MINUTES, MANAGER HYUNG AND I WILL ALL LEAVE YOU!," I heard Sunggyu hyung's voice downstairs and I laugh out loud along with Dongwoo hyung.

"Grumpy old grandpa," we both said at the same time and laughed again. After realizing what happened, we cleared our throat and stayed silent awkwardly while packing hurriedly. I decided I should apologize to him first. 

"Listen hyung. . .about the argument the past two months. . .," I started but he cut me off. 

"I forgive you. Hoya was at wrong, you were at wrong. Both of you were at wrong. No need to apologize to me but to Hoya. But you should've came to your senses after one week of the argument. Hoya apologized to us right away that is why we were ignoring you. I'm really sorry for that," he said and I stopped packing. Hoya hyung apologized? I should've done it too. Aish. Pabo myung. 

"Anyway, let us hurry up or else we get cold water for shower tomorrow morning if we are late downstairs," Dongwoo hyung smiled and patted my back before hurrying to pack again. I felt like a weight have been lifted in my shoulder, making me able to breath. All I need to do is apologize to Hoya hyung. 

     Dongwoo hyung and I were the second one to arrived downstairs. I feel sorry for Sungjong and Hoya hyung since they are the last one to arrive.

"Alright Hoya and Sungjong. You tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter