Chapter 9 ~

Always Together...Forever ~
Me and Yixing were walking in the dark. Our neighborhood didn't have many lights around so it was a bit scary walking alone. I was distant from him for at least the half way back. I wasn't talking either, only looking at him once in a while. Yixing seemed lost in his own world. But this silence became awkward.

-What are you thinking of Yixing oppa?

He stopped walking and looked at me and then up to the sky.

-It's going to rain soon.

-Ehhh? Is that the reason that you've been silence all this time ? 
-No...I'm thinking about...no never mind.

I looked down. I understand that Yixing only knew me for a day so it's awkward to talk about his matters. A bit before we arrived at my house it started to rain. Both of us ran inside but we were soaked wet.

-Aishh really, why now. It couldn't wait until we get in? 

I pouted making Yixing laugh.

-Cute!~~

I blushed turning on the other side to go change in my room. He was still standing at the entrance totally wet with a cute pouty face waiting for me to come back. I stared at him when I was walking to the living room.

-O-oppa ! Come in why are you standing there ? 

-But I'm wet I have to change..although I have to go back 

-Are you crazy ? No no no you are staying here until the rain stops. You need at least 20 minutes to get back. Come I will give you something to change your clothes.

Yixing did as I said and we sat in the living room.

-Ahh it's still raining..uhmm oppa do you want anything ? 

-No I'm fine, thanks anyway.

I just sat next to him without looking and talking. It was awkward. My heart was beating faster and faster. Suddenly a thunder made its appearance making me jump off my skin. This was the only thing I was afraid of most. Nothing else. I tried to hide it so Yixing wouldn't notice, but I failed. On the forth thunder I started to cry. 

-Yahh! What happened ? Don't cry!!

He approached me quickly and I held his arm tight. Yixing hugged me making my heart beating faster and faster. I wanted to push him away but I also wanted his hug. 

I stopped crying and he looked at me into my eyes wiping my tears.

-Irene-ah why you were crying?

Even thought it would be weird to tell him that I'm afraid for some reason I wanted to.

-W-well I'm afraid every time that it rains and thunders happen.

-That's okay. Many people are afraid of that. But why? 

-It's because every time I was alone it was raining and I had no one to comfort me. You are the first person that did that to me.

Yixing looked at me really curious. But he smiled. His smile was the best thing I could ever imagine.

-Now you are not alone, so don't be afraid of thunders anymore okay ? 

Yixing said hugging me again. 

-Y-yeah I won't be.


The rain didn't stopped all the night and the next morning I found myself sleeping on Yixing shoulder and his head on my head. I tried not to shout from the shock and made him lie on the couch putting a blanket over him. It was Saturday so I didn't have to rush. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast when my phone rang. Well I had around ten missed calls from Baekhyun but this time I picked it up.

-Yahh what happened ? Why you weren't answer your phone ? Is Yixing with you? 

-Whoa oppa! I still haven't woke up yet. And yeah Yixing is here. I couldn't let him come back with that rain.

-O-okay then. We were just worried about you two. Come over after breakfast.

-Yeah okay when Yixing wakes up we will come.


I hung up the phone and went to the living room again. He was like an angel in his sleep. I didn't want or wake up. I got ready and made breakfast when Yixing woke up.


-Good morning Yixing oppa!

-Yeah good morning!


He had his eyes still half closed and he looked so cute...


-Quickly let's eat and go back, shall we ?