Chapter 1 ~

Always Together...Forever ~

-Oh sweetheart are you sure about this? 

My mother was looking at me worried with my decision..Why I don't care about what she believe? Ahh because she only care about herself! 
-Uhmm yeah. They have a really good school there..the universities are great..I can speak well the language so I don't see a reason to stay here...
I looked at her.... And she was obviously annoyed. But she should expect this!
-B-but you will come back..right? 
-Ahhh when I have time..I'll visit..
My father was rather quite today..And the only thing that he said was..
-Be careful there..
This behavior towards me was totally unusual..Do they actually care? I will never know..
 
                                     ----------------------------------
 
After a long journey I've finally arrived in Korea.
All these hours in the plane alone planning my new life in the place that I loved most I had the time to think how am I going to find Baekhyun. I can't believe that I might have a chance to see him again.
You could say that I want everything when I go there. And that's right! I do want everything..I planned to have everything.. Maybe I am greedy.. But I was left alone for a long time.. The house I used to live. The high school I want to go so badly..my best friend..Even though 4 years aren't much to forget someone completely, will he remember me?
 
I arrived at the house. It's still the same and I was glad to see that. The landlord, Haeun ahjumma was so shocked but happy to see me again. She used to help me a lot when we first came since my parents were on their trips. And she is as kind as she was 4 years ago.
-You have changed so much! I haven't seen you in a long time and you grew up even more beautiful! 
-Thank you very much!...uhmm I can stay to the house, can't I ? 
-Of course you can Irene! You know your parents kept paying the rent at least 3 years before they bought it!
I looked at her shocked
-T-they bought the house ?
-Yeah...it was 2 weeks ago 
I thought 'Two weeks ago I told them that I was going to leave..what's happening here?' 
-Ahhh they didn't say anything to me..So I will help with anything you want and I won't cause troubles! I promise !
-I know that Irene don't worry.
-Uhmm and could you please tell me if there is anyone here in the stores nearby that needs people to work. I need to have a job too.
-Well I am sure that they will take you to the bubble tea shop in the corner. They are searching a long time..but no one was interested 
-Oh then I will give a try! 
-You should! Now go upstairs and rest! 
I nodded and then I bowed
-Thank you so much ahjumma ! 
 
I got in the house...I was the same as 4 years ago. Nothing was changed. I left my things and went around the house. Everything were in their positions. Even the things in my room were still there. Untouched. Without a second thought I went to the bubble tea shop to ask about the position. They immediately accepted since no one was interested to sell bubble tea! 
I went back home. In the living room my new school uniform was there. This was my dream school. And I was over the moon when I got accepted. I could have the chance to get to the university I like most..And also..I hope that Baekhyun is there too. It was his favorite school. Even though we were kids we were reading things about that school and we wanted to go together. 
Ahhh remembering all this plans I was so sad.. I felt guilty that I left him.. It hurts.
I sat on the couch and I looked at some old photos of me and Baekhyun...I smiled in every picture I was looking..while crying because I missed him..a lot
I want to see him..I need to see him! 
And with tear in the eyes and those thoughts I fell asleep as the first day here was coming to an end!