Chapter 2 ~

Always Together...Forever ~
The next day I woke up unusually happy. Looking around was the reminder that I have made a new start in my life. I still can remember those cheerful days with the boy that stood by my side. 
I got ready quickly and left. I wanted to go early just in case I could find Baekhyun. The school wasn't that far from the house. I walked in the school yard looking around. Well more like testing the place I had to adapt now. Up until now I couldn't find anyone who looked like Baekhyun. 
'Ahhh I hope that he is here!' I thought as someone patted my shoulder. I jumped from fear and the boy start laughing. 
-Oh my god you scared my to death!! 
-I am so sorry I didn't meant to do that 
-Ahhh don't worry..
The boy smiled and looked at me..
-So..you are the new girl here, right? 
-Y-yeah..
I smiled. And the boy brighten up smiling and said
-Do you want me to show you around? 
-Uhmm sure..if you have time..
 
That moment I felt that somehow this conversation was so familiar. And that boy also looked familiar too. As we were walking I turned to look at him. And then I stood there shocked. I saw a Byun Baekhyun looking at me too smiling. I smiled back to cover myself. But inside me I was screaming. But Baekhyun didn't seem to remember me.. I have to wait until he remembers me..
 
-So in which class are you in? 
-4A ..if I remember well 
-Ahhhh !! You're so lucky !! First day here and your home room teacher is absent. But that's not a problem. We will spend time together showing you around the school! 
-That sounds great ! 
I replied with a smile.
Aishhh that boy never stops smiling. He is so cute when he do that. In those 4 years  he didn't change much but I couldn't recognize him at first.
We didn't talked much as we walk. Only explaining every place every class..until we arrived at the music room. We got in and I looked around stunned. A big room with everything that someone who loved music would be pleased with that. Piano.. Guitars..Microphones..Everything. 
Baekhyun stood behind me and closed the door. At first I hesitated to talk but I couldn't take it anymore.
 
-Do you still have that passion for music...Baekhyun..? 
I closed my eyes waiting for his reaction. He came in front of me and suddenly hugged me.. So warmly.. So tightly .
-Yes I do...Irene.
I hugged him back tightly and started to cry.
-I am so so sorry that I left you. Sorry Baekhyun. 
He hugged me even tighter and calmed me down
-Hey hey come on. There is no need to be sorry or crying. 
-B-but I didn't even said goodbye. And I didn't even got in - 
Baekhyun placed his finger on my lips 
-Irene calm down. I am pretty sure that you had a reason to go away. I have never forgotten you. You were and you still are my best friend..my little sister, ne? 
He smiled warmly and looked at me. And now he made me smile too 
-Yeah.. But I missed you so much Baekhyun.And I can't forgive myself  for leaving  you 
-Me too..Now let's sit and talk, shall we ?